Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 ... 3163 3164
Hey dumb question what are the stars under peoples name in their clan profile? I can't find an answer.

Thanks!
Hey dumb question what are the stars under peoples name in their clan profile? I can't find an answer.

Thanks!
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
@bookmanofbook it signifies how many forum posts user has made
start - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars
100 posts - 3 stars
200 posts - 4 strars
500 posts - 5 stars
1000 posts - shiny star
@bookmanofbook it signifies how many forum posts user has made
start - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars
100 posts - 3 stars
200 posts - 4 strars
500 posts - 5 stars
1000 posts - shiny star
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
is there any way to enhance your luck at getting good/better drops from coli? (im newish so yeahh)
is there any way to enhance your luck at getting good/better drops from coli? (im newish so yeahh)
CBlQSDO.png
@Vexxos nope. about the only thing you can do is make sure your farming team is properly statted for maximum efficiency, so that you're getting through as many battles (and thus as many chances to drop items) as possible. nothing affects the drop rate itself.
@Vexxos nope. about the only thing you can do is make sure your farming team is properly statted for maximum efficiency, so that you're getting through as many battles (and thus as many chances to drop items) as possible. nothing affects the drop rate itself.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@ralzakark Thanks!
@ralzakark Thanks!
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
hi, i have a silly question! ;; if i reprint skins, do i have to wait for them to be re-approved or are they automatically approved?
hi, i have a silly question! ;; if i reprint skins, do i have to wait for them to be re-approved or are they automatically approved?
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@Opossun

They must be re-approved.
@Opossun

They must be re-approved.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Currently trying to figure out prices for random bits in my hoard and unsure where to go for help.
I cant find anyone else selling Reinforced Rope, Blasting Powder, or Sturdy Wooden Beam on AH to compare potential amount listings. Does anyone know how much these items are worth? And If this is the wrong spot to ask, can someone point me in the right direction?
Currently trying to figure out prices for random bits in my hoard and unsure where to go for help.
I cant find anyone else selling Reinforced Rope, Blasting Powder, or Sturdy Wooden Beam on AH to compare potential amount listings. Does anyone know how much these items are worth? And If this is the wrong spot to ask, can someone point me in the right direction?
deity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif HE/HIM/THEY/THEM/IT/ITSKQ6w7Ti.png
@MarionMarionne

None of those items can be sold or traded, so, they're effectively worthless unless they return for use in a future Dustcarve Dig event. You can hoardsell them for 1 Treasure apiece, but I think it's neat to have pieces of FR history lying around.
@MarionMarionne

None of those items can be sold or traded, so, they're effectively worthless unless they return for use in a future Dustcarve Dig event. You can hoardsell them for 1 Treasure apiece, but I think it's neat to have pieces of FR history lying around.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Shoot okay! Ty for the answer, ill just hold onto them then!
@NightmareJudge

Shoot okay! Ty for the answer, ill just hold onto them then!
deity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif HE/HIM/THEY/THEM/IT/ITSKQ6w7Ti.png
1 2 ... 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 ... 3163 3164