Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 3167 3168
Thanks @skyblaze for the help! But I have a few more questions: where can I find the Ask the Team option in the menu? I've been trying to look for it, but I still can't find it. Also, how do I use [url=]contact us[/url]? Is it an actual link?
Thanks @skyblaze for the help! But I have a few more questions: where can I find the Ask the Team option in the menu? I've been trying to look for it, but I still can't find it. Also, how do I use [url=]contact us[/url]? Is it an actual link?
@EC3806
oops, I forgot to add the link to that one - here it is! specifically, the ask the team part will be in the category drop down
@EC3806
oops, I forgot to add the link to that one - here it is! specifically, the ask the team part will be in the category drop down
unknown.png
Thanks again @skyblaze !
Thanks again @skyblaze !
@EC3806
I an answer a couple of those -

- Dragons are forever in service to the deity once exalted, but service doesn't have to mean battle. We've been given examples including running messages for other jobs. This does however raise a fun little gameplay-vs-lore thing, because mechanically when you switch flights all your dragons change to saying exalted to the new deity!

- Imperials aren't an ancient breed because they were made during the same time period as the other moderns, not significantly before like the other ancients. If you're asking this because of the 'Lightweaver's first children' thing, staff have already said that not all ancients are created directly by deities - they can form from raw elemental magic. It seems likely that this will be the case for the light ancient(s).

You may also be interested in the Canon Lore Compendium - it's a bit out of date now, but there's a lot of useful information in there.
@EC3806
I an answer a couple of those -

- Dragons are forever in service to the deity once exalted, but service doesn't have to mean battle. We've been given examples including running messages for other jobs. This does however raise a fun little gameplay-vs-lore thing, because mechanically when you switch flights all your dragons change to saying exalted to the new deity!

- Imperials aren't an ancient breed because they were made during the same time period as the other moderns, not significantly before like the other ancients. If you're asking this because of the 'Lightweaver's first children' thing, staff have already said that not all ancients are created directly by deities - they can form from raw elemental magic. It seems likely that this will be the case for the light ancient(s).

You may also be interested in the Canon Lore Compendium - it's a bit out of date now, but there's a lot of useful information in there.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Thx @vendrus and @antimoany !
Thx @vendrus and @antimoany !
how do i set my pfp?
how do i set my pfp?
Hey!! My name is Crazy! xe/they/she/it
@CrazyLioness Click the down arrow next to your username and click "Change Avatar."
@CrazyLioness Click the down arrow next to your username and click "Change Avatar."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
thank you @mithrel
thank you @mithrel
Hey!! My name is Crazy! xe/they/she/it
Does anyone know why "Hemoglobin" is no longer an accepted name for a dragon?
Does anyone know why "Hemoglobin" is no longer an accepted name for a dragon?
47O9KMz.png
@EnderGremlin Names are usually banned due to harassment or inappropriate references. You can ask staff directly via the Contact Us page.
@EnderGremlin Names are usually banned due to harassment or inappropriate references. You can ask staff directly via the Contact Us page.
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 3167 3168