Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 ... 3163 3164
@Finlandia Thank you! That's exactly what I was thinking of.
@Finlandia Thank you! That's exactly what I was thinking of.
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
Small question: Why do some dragons get lose energy while others don't?

I thought the tick was for all dragons but turns out I have a few that aren't timed with the others. They all get fed at the same (relative cause I hand feed them 1 at a time while doing familiar bonding) but it's not like the later dragons get hungry last, for some reason the 4th one doesn't hungry as fast as the other ones (both before and after), same as a few on later pages.

Is that normal? Is it because of their hatch hour or something? This just confuses me ^^"
Small question: Why do some dragons get lose energy while others don't?

I thought the tick was for all dragons but turns out I have a few that aren't timed with the others. They all get fed at the same (relative cause I hand feed them 1 at a time while doing familiar bonding) but it's not like the later dragons get hungry last, for some reason the 4th one doesn't hungry as fast as the other ones (both before and after), same as a few on later pages.

Is that normal? Is it because of their hatch hour or something? This just confuses me ^^"
@Spacestorm hunger tickdowns start at 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00 FRT (every 8 hours). it's costly on the servers to tick down 88 million dragons all at once however, so it rolls out in stages, starting with the oldest dragons and working down to the youngest.

this tends to be slower after periods where the site's done a full top-off of every energy bar since inactive accounts also get fed (and thus start losing energy again), but usually it doesn't take more than 10-15 minutes or so.
@Spacestorm hunger tickdowns start at 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00 FRT (every 8 hours). it's costly on the servers to tick down 88 million dragons all at once however, so it rolls out in stages, starting with the oldest dragons and working down to the youngest.

this tends to be slower after periods where the site's done a full top-off of every energy bar since inactive accounts also get fed (and thus start losing energy again), but usually it doesn't take more than 10-15 minutes or so.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after ooooh okay! Thank you for letting me know! :)
@after ooooh okay! Thank you for letting me know! :)
For the achievements for things like having full stacks of event currency, 3 full stacks of any item, etc, do they need to be gathered after the implementation of the achivement?

I'm seeing some people say they had those achievements unlock immediately because of stuff already hoarded, but I haven't had either of those unlock on my end.
For the achievements for things like having full stacks of event currency, 3 full stacks of any item, etc, do they need to be gathered after the implementation of the achivement?

I'm seeing some people say they had those achievements unlock immediately because of stuff already hoarded, but I haven't had either of those unlock on my end.
If I apply a Silhouette Scroll, does the affect also stay if I change the dragon's breed?
If I apply a Silhouette Scroll, does the affect also stay if I change the dragon's breed?
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
@Romaki
Yes. There is nothing that will remove the effect of the scroll.
@Romaki
Yes. There is nothing that will remove the effect of the scroll.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1) Do the items offered in the grand exchange ever change? I've already bought all items they offer there and now I'm wondering what the point of my accumulating tokens are.

2) When and what is the next festival?
1) Do the items offered in the grand exchange ever change? I've already bought all items they offer there and now I'm wondering what the point of my accumulating tokens are.

2) When and what is the next festival?
@skytomatos

1. afaik there is no currently information about future additions, but i think its pretty safe to assume that there will be more content added in future

2. events are listed in the event calendar. its located in encyclopedia :)
@skytomatos

1. afaik there is no currently information about future additions, but i think its pretty safe to assume that there will be more content added in future

2. events are listed in the event calendar. its located in encyclopedia :)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@skytomatoes Which part of the Grand Exchange, specifically? It's probable that more items will be added in to the Achievement Shop in the future. Sage's inventory cycles as the seasons change, and Joxar offers new items every flight festival. Other shops also appear every so often.
@skytomatoes Which part of the Grand Exchange, specifically? It's probable that more items will be added in to the Achievement Shop in the future. Sage's inventory cycles as the seasons change, and Joxar offers new items every flight festival. Other shops also appear every so often.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 ... 3163 3164