Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 ... 3167 3168
@Syncopatles

This looks like a sanity limitation to avoid massive thumps to the servers. For details that may or may not be available you'd need to fill out a Contact Us to ask.

There are also limits to Dragon Search and the AH, the first of which has been commented on by Mutron to say that it's reduce server load since the number of dragons is getting pretty unwiedy.

Workarounds would be to use search terms to limit the matches or only checking individual forums. This won't help if you've posted past that limit in a particular forum.

Using Google's Advanced Search wouldn't really help as it would also include all mentions by other people of your username even if you limited it by domain.

edit: ninja'd!
@Syncopatles

This looks like a sanity limitation to avoid massive thumps to the servers. For details that may or may not be available you'd need to fill out a Contact Us to ask.

There are also limits to Dragon Search and the AH, the first of which has been commented on by Mutron to say that it's reduce server load since the number of dragons is getting pretty unwiedy.

Workarounds would be to use search terms to limit the matches or only checking individual forums. This won't help if you've posted past that limit in a particular forum.

Using Google's Advanced Search wouldn't really help as it would also include all mentions by other people of your username even if you limited it by domain.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you for all that detail! Definitely provides additional perspective on why the limit is in place. I'll keep thinking on this-- maybe I should start getting creative with selecting a keyword to use in my forum posts going forward, to strategically separate them by the thousand, especially as I keep posting on the forums.
@Nightwind Thank you for all that detail! Definitely provides additional perspective on why the limit is in place. I'll keep thinking on this-- maybe I should start getting creative with selecting a keyword to use in my forum posts going forward, to strategically separate them by the thousand, especially as I keep posting on the forums.
ZrjI0Fj.png
Are geneless obs/obs/blk and obs/obs/obs guardians worth trying to sell at all or would I be better off just training/exalting them for profit?

I know XXX and XXY dragons can be more valuable but I see a lot of Obs/Obs/etc around for normal fodder prices and also assume genes/breed would affect things since would cost a lot to re-gene them?
Are geneless obs/obs/blk and obs/obs/obs guardians worth trying to sell at all or would I be better off just training/exalting them for profit?

I know XXX and XXY dragons can be more valuable but I see a lot of Obs/Obs/etc around for normal fodder prices and also assume genes/breed would affect things since would cost a lot to re-gene them?
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@Hopeofthelily Unless you're talking about generation 1 dragons they'd be fodder price.
Being a double or triple on it's own doesn't necessarily add value, especially not with basic genes. Obsidian is one of the most common double and triple colours so there's plenty of choice for someone looking to buy one meaning generally lower prices.
@Hopeofthelily Unless you're talking about generation 1 dragons they'd be fodder price.
Being a double or triple on it's own doesn't necessarily add value, especially not with basic genes. Obsidian is one of the most common double and triple colours so there's plenty of choice for someone looking to buy one meaning generally lower prices.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
How many colours are there in the colour chart right now? [emoji=bogsneak confused size=1] Just reaaaaal curious.
How many colours are there in the colour chart right now?

Just reaaaaal curious.
@SwappingLaces There are 177 colours :D
@SwappingLaces There are 177 colours :D
cg2G1xD.gif
So I have this pair: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71244875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712449/71244875_350.png[/img][/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87515837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875159/87515837_350.png[/img][/url]...but the breeds aren't compatible? I didn't see this mentioned in the encyclopedia. It's not the end of the world but I'm not sure why they aren't. Is it a matter of ancient + modern? Or is there something else going on?
So I have this pair:
71244875_350.png
and
87515837_350.png...but the breeds aren't compatible? I didn't see this mentioned in the encyclopedia.

It's not the end of the world but I'm not sure why they aren't. Is it a matter of ancient + modern? Or is there something else going on?
DDcjBlJ.jpg
@Calwynne Yup yup, it's because ancients and moderns can't breed. Ancients can only breed with the same type of dragon so you'd need another Gaoler to breed the one you have.
Moderns can breed with any other modern.
@Calwynne Yup yup, it's because ancients and moderns can't breed. Ancients can only breed with the same type of dragon so you'd need another Gaoler to breed the one you have.
Moderns can breed with any other modern.
cg2G1xD.gif
Aha, my intuition was right! Thank you, @Lonin!
Aha, my intuition was right! Thank you, @Lonin!
DDcjBlJ.jpg
@Lonin

Thanks for the answer! I was thinking obs seemed pretty common (understandably since any shade of black is a popular color lol) but I genuinely have no idea what makes a dragon valuable or not tbh
@Lonin

Thanks for the answer! I was thinking obs seemed pretty common (understandably since any shade of black is a popular color lol) but I genuinely have no idea what makes a dragon valuable or not tbh
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 ... 3167 3168