Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
I would love this! I like the scene and double wide text spacers. Not too big on the blank color ones personally.

One thing I do not like is the suggestion that a lair spacer takes up a dragon slot. That's not fair to fully maxed out lairs. They shouldn't have to exalt or sell dragons to use this feature. It'd be better to have a limit on the number of spacers you can have per page or tab, that way everyone gets access to the same number of spacers, regardless of if they've maxed out their lairs or not.
I would love this! I like the scene and double wide text spacers. Not too big on the blank color ones personally.

One thing I do not like is the suggestion that a lair spacer takes up a dragon slot. That's not fair to fully maxed out lairs. They shouldn't have to exalt or sell dragons to use this feature. It'd be better to have a limit on the number of spacers you can have per page or tab, that way everyone gets access to the same number of spacers, regardless of if they've maxed out their lairs or not.
@Seraitsukara I just want to say, quite a few people have shared the same feeling regarding them not taking dragon slots.

I originally put this forward as a possibility but was never committed to the idea. Since I've received so many comments in regards to it, I just wanted to clarify again that I agree with the general consensus that no, the spacers should not take dragon slots.
@Seraitsukara I just want to say, quite a few people have shared the same feeling regarding them not taking dragon slots.

I originally put this forward as a possibility but was never committed to the idea. Since I've received so many comments in regards to it, I just wanted to clarify again that I agree with the general consensus that no, the spacers should not take dragon slots.
Mqw5b1R.gif
big support, this seems very cool and i would love to be able to not reorganize my whole tab every time i buy a new dragon!
big support, this seems very cool and i would love to be able to not reorganize my whole tab every time i buy a new dragon!
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
Full Support!

I could do so much with my food dragon collection with these ideas!
Full Support!

I could do so much with my food dragon collection with these ideas!
Yes please! This would allow for so many fun ways to customize lairs. I would absolutely love to use those scene spacers.
Yes please! This would allow for so many fun ways to customize lairs. I would absolutely love to use those scene spacers.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
This is a beautiful idea. Your graphics are very well done. I would love to have this in game.
This is a beautiful idea. Your graphics are very well done. I would love to have this in game.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
That's super cool, and the mockups are excellently rendered!
That's super cool, and the mockups are excellently rendered!
uHUuVFD.png
Fascinating idea! Support
Fascinating idea! Support
This is one of the most well thought-out ideas I've ever seen and I fully support it. I'd love more customization options for the lair/hibden and I love the examples you provided too! They're well done. ^^
This is one of the most well thought-out ideas I've ever seen and I fully support it. I'd love more customization options for the lair/hibden and I love the examples you provided too! They're well done. ^^
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
support support support support omg support

i don't want to have Random Invisible Dragons as spacers, so instead i use tabs i'd honestly rather not use. and the text spacers?! a dream. i'd LOVE to have all of my dancers in one tab, and a text spacer on each row differentiating them... or even a spacer row between them!

i keep thinking up more ideas for how i'd use these XD

i will say, about the color spacers, having the whole FR color wheel allowed could have some merit if they're muted in some way. i have several friends who want to do a color wheel thing, and they're missing certain colors still. it'd be pretty neat to have a spacer of that (muted) color in order to sort of "reserve" that space.
support support support support omg support

i don't want to have Random Invisible Dragons as spacers, so instead i use tabs i'd honestly rather not use. and the text spacers?! a dream. i'd LOVE to have all of my dancers in one tab, and a text spacer on each row differentiating them... or even a spacer row between them!

i keep thinking up more ideas for how i'd use these XD

i will say, about the color spacers, having the whole FR color wheel allowed could have some merit if they're muted in some way. i have several friends who want to do a color wheel thing, and they're missing certain colors still. it'd be pretty neat to have a spacer of that (muted) color in order to sort of "reserve" that space.
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25