Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
I'll support this.
And if they don't don't take up dragon slots they can be added as different treasure sink alongside liar slots expansions :) .
I'll support this.
And if they don't don't take up dragon slots they can be added as different treasure sink alongside liar slots expansions :) .
this is such an amazing idea! i love customizing my lair and dragon profiles, and it seems staff has been encouraging this in the past years. I would love to see this implemented in the game. i love exploring old/rich user's lairs, and right now they're just named pages that display dragons in all the same way. but this would make the clan seem like something that exists in sorienth, instead of a list of dragon on a page. awesome mock-ups also, really just love this thread!
this is such an amazing idea! i love customizing my lair and dragon profiles, and it seems staff has been encouraging this in the past years. I would love to see this implemented in the game. i love exploring old/rich user's lairs, and right now they're just named pages that display dragons in all the same way. but this would make the clan seem like something that exists in sorienth, instead of a list of dragon on a page. awesome mock-ups also, really just love this thread!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
Honestly this suggestion is fantastic, I would love this so much - I would do so much more with my lair pages if I could do this.

I would prefer if they were separate to dragon slots just because then I feel like otherwise it would be a bit unfair to players who have the maximum number of dragons, particularly as it would put further limits on the number of perma dragons kept on the site.
Honestly this suggestion is fantastic, I would love this so much - I would do so much more with my lair pages if I could do this.

I would prefer if they were separate to dragon slots just because then I feel like otherwise it would be a bit unfair to players who have the maximum number of dragons, particularly as it would put further limits on the number of perma dragons kept on the site.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
support! excellent work on the mock-ups. ----- [quote name="Allstohel" date="2023-08-18 07:17:40" ] I would prefer if they were separate to dragon slots just because then I feel like otherwise it would be a bit unfair to players who have the maximum number of dragons, particularly as it would put further limits on the number of perma dragons kept on the site. [/quote] seconding this
support! excellent work on the mock-ups.

Allstohel wrote on 2023-08-18 07:17:40:
seconding this
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
Huuuge support, mock-ups look gorgeous <3
Huuuge support, mock-ups look gorgeous <3
-Bloom
she/her
FRT+2

Seconding what other people have said about keeping them separate from dragon slots, i'd be delighted to see this implemented and i'd definitely sacrifice my lair space for sake of spacers but it'd be fairer for larger lairs not to have to make the choice between getting rid of their permas or having this :3. really, really cool concept
Seconding what other people have said about keeping them separate from dragon slots, i'd be delighted to see this implemented and i'd definitely sacrifice my lair space for sake of spacers but it'd be fairer for larger lairs not to have to make the choice between getting rid of their permas or having this :3. really, really cool concept
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
Support. This looks beautiful. I have several dragons that look awkward and incohesive being beside eachother. This would fix the problem.
Support. This looks beautiful. I have several dragons that look awkward and incohesive being beside eachother. This would fix the problem.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
This is so diggety darn cool! I think I'm behind everything except the text, which could get overwhelming if there is too much of it
This is so diggety darn cool! I think I'm behind everything except the text, which could get overwhelming if there is too much of it
66283183.png 66719993.png
Oh this is cool, a treasure fee attached to it would also be a great treasure sink but I'm not sure how I would feel if it took up dragon spaces though.
Oh this is cool, a treasure fee attached to it would also be a great treasure sink but I'm not sure how I would feel if it took up dragon spaces though.
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop