Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
I've said it before but I'll say it again: SUPPPOOOORRRT
I've said it before but I'll say it again: SUPPPOOOORRRT
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
Yes yes YES. So much support a million times over for all of these options (especially the 3 dragons per row). That "toggle spacer visibility" covers the only issue I could really see being a problem.

Even though marva cloaks have dipped down to 280g+ as of writing this, it's still a bit frustrating having to use the same apparel item every time you want some kind of spacer. Even if it were to dip below 50g in the future, for large clans with lots of tabs and dragons, that price racks up fast. This solves that problem and gives so much customization as well.

I like the idea of spacers being unlockable the exact way tabs and lair slots are (though much cheaper than lair slots are, preferably), and once you buy spacers, you can apply that spacer 1 time for each tab.

I've never wanted a feature more than this one! The mock ups are spectacular :D
Yes yes YES. So much support a million times over for all of these options (especially the 3 dragons per row). That "toggle spacer visibility" covers the only issue I could really see being a problem.

Even though marva cloaks have dipped down to 280g+ as of writing this, it's still a bit frustrating having to use the same apparel item every time you want some kind of spacer. Even if it were to dip below 50g in the future, for large clans with lots of tabs and dragons, that price racks up fast. This solves that problem and gives so much customization as well.

I like the idea of spacers being unlockable the exact way tabs and lair slots are (though much cheaper than lair slots are, preferably), and once you buy spacers, you can apply that spacer 1 time for each tab.

I've never wanted a feature more than this one! The mock ups are spectacular :D
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

This is brilliant, and I really admire the time you put into it!
This is brilliant, and I really admire the time you put into it!
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
[i]I support this immensely! I truly hope this will be taken into consideration in the near future!![/i][emoji=obelisk happy size=2]
I support this immensely! I truly hope this will be taken into consideration in the near future!!
tumblr_inline_o31rl6lQLB1qbaejw_100.png 2SCHS8Q.pngN4wB1SZ.pngqxwosrg.pngN4wB1SZ.png2SCHS8Q.png
"In the bleak midwinter...
Frosty wind made moan
Earth stood hard as iron
Water like a stone
Snow had fallen
Snow on snow on snow"
right-hori.png
Generally support even if I don't think I'd use it myself. Customisation is always good.

Only thing I'd not support is the text ones because it adds an extra issue with toggling on/off and I don't think you'd be able to fit much text in that space without using tiny text (which becomes another accessibility thing).

E: maybe to address possible annoying uses a cap on how many spaces you can use consecutively would probably be good as well as possibly requiring a page to contain at least one dragon
Generally support even if I don't think I'd use it myself. Customisation is always good.

Only thing I'd not support is the text ones because it adds an extra issue with toggling on/off and I don't think you'd be able to fit much text in that space without using tiny text (which becomes another accessibility thing).

E: maybe to address possible annoying uses a cap on how many spaces you can use consecutively would probably be good as well as possibly requiring a page to contain at least one dragon
raccoon.png
Support, i really love the time you spent on the edits!
Support, i really love the time you spent on the edits!
sxrFjUf.gif
Support, these look very beautiful and I think a lot of us would have fun utilizing this sort of lair customization! <3
Support, these look very beautiful and I think a lot of us would have fun utilizing this sort of lair customization! <3
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THESE UNTIL NOW AND I DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING FANCY WITH MY LAIR DUE TO INDECISION

I AM BEGGING ON MY GODDAMN KNEES FR
I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THESE UNTIL NOW AND I DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING FANCY WITH MY LAIR DUE TO INDECISION

I AM BEGGING ON MY GODDAMN KNEES FR
I love this idea, I'd love to see it implemented!
I love this idea, I'd love to see it implemented!
s7cpOmi.png
I LOVE THISSSSS
I LOVE THISSSSS
iJZWqi6.png
vRnpizo.png
8w07QtP.png
UOO8oB4.png
wthFnM3.png
XHmVFxW.png
1llHbd9.png
uOsoNEC.png
5iXiC8z.png