Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
This is one of my favorite well-thought-out suggestions. Customization of this level would make exploring others' lairs so much more immersive and unique. Full support!
This is one of my favorite well-thought-out suggestions. Customization of this level would make exploring others' lairs so much more immersive and unique. Full support!
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
All these mockups look very cool, big support, also kudos for the work you put in!
All these mockups look very cool, big support, also kudos for the work you put in!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Huge support!! These can really add a lovely touch to our lairs, and make it easier to illustrate the lair theme.
Huge support!! These can really add a lovely touch to our lairs, and make it easier to illustrate the lair theme.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png Ello.
Just a
Dragon
Enthusiast.
oh my gosh, this is so appealing to me! i support wholeheartedly, i would love to use this personally as a lore clan! it'd also be useful to separate dragons by colors and aesthetics if needed
oh my gosh, this is so appealing to me! i support wholeheartedly, i would love to use this personally as a lore clan! it'd also be useful to separate dragons by colors and aesthetics if needed
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
Support! I never thought about using spacers before but this idea is so pretty, I need them now! The mock-ups are gorgeous <3
Support! I never thought about using spacers before but this idea is so pretty, I need them now! The mock-ups are gorgeous <3
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

oh my god i love this. Full support! especially the scene and palette spacers! and the info spacers! and the icon spacers! and everything! I want everything in this suggestion! oh my god !
oh my god i love this. Full support! especially the scene and palette spacers! and the info spacers! and the icon spacers! and everything! I want everything in this suggestion! oh my god !
Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
even with marva cloaks reducing in price, this update would still be amazing to have and i'd love to see it implemented.
even with marva cloaks reducing in price, this update would still be amazing to have and i'd love to see it implemented.
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
Oh please, massive, massive support for this. Customizing is my favorite aspect of this site, and having more ability to make my own lair unique would be just amazing. Dang I'm so in love with this idea. I really hope this becomes an actual thing, because it would be so cool, and add a lot more personality to everyone's lairs, instead of it just being massive clump of dragon spam, haha! It'd be perfect for spotlighting certain dragons, adding extra lore information (especially with the limits in the actual tab descriptions), arranging pairs and coliseum teams aesthetically, etc. etc.

I've often lamented not being able to really place the dragons where I want them other than a generalized sense of being next to their partner if they have one, so it would be so nice to get a chance to actually have some better organization for them all, and to highlight what I want to stand out! This has to be one of the absolute coolest suggestions. I really hope that staff see this and implement it, because whoa!
Oh please, massive, massive support for this. Customizing is my favorite aspect of this site, and having more ability to make my own lair unique would be just amazing. Dang I'm so in love with this idea. I really hope this becomes an actual thing, because it would be so cool, and add a lot more personality to everyone's lairs, instead of it just being massive clump of dragon spam, haha! It'd be perfect for spotlighting certain dragons, adding extra lore information (especially with the limits in the actual tab descriptions), arranging pairs and coliseum teams aesthetically, etc. etc.

I've often lamented not being able to really place the dragons where I want them other than a generalized sense of being next to their partner if they have one, so it would be so nice to get a chance to actually have some better organization for them all, and to highlight what I want to stand out! This has to be one of the absolute coolest suggestions. I really hope that staff see this and implement it, because whoa!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Very pretty!
Very pretty!
Wow, you put so much thought into it! I think this would be amazing and I'd love to see something like this added at some point.
Wow, you put so much thought into it! I think this would be amazing and I'd love to see something like this added at some point.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25