Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
Support! this is such a good idea on its own, but the mockups are gorgeous and it seems pretty well thought through :3
Support! this is such a good idea on its own, but the mockups are gorgeous and it seems pretty well thought through :3
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
Yoooo support for all of this. Plus as far as I can tell the back end coding would be pretty minimal tbh so it wouldn't be that hard to do.
Yoooo support for all of this. Plus as far as I can tell the back end coding would be pretty minimal tbh so it wouldn't be that hard to do.
hG6Dlws.png
No support, too much clutter for me tbh
No support, too much clutter for me tbh
EpxpFk0.pngDEG9eQ2.png
i still think about this on the daily. im even holding off on my lair revamp on the off-chance these are added. is there a way to get these shown to staff for sure?
i still think about this on the daily. im even holding off on my lair revamp on the off-chance these are added. is there a way to get these shown to staff for sure?
VHCKxfC.png
This could be such an effective way to depict a shared environment for each tab, which would be So useful for lore lairs like mine, full support :"3
This could be such an effective way to depict a shared environment for each tab, which would be So useful for lore lairs like mine, full support :"3
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I definitely support this!! I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said but it looks like a lot of fun!!
I definitely support this!! I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said but it looks like a lot of fun!!
fqlXbzq.png
This has my support. I'd really love this!
This has my support. I'd really love this!
yCWZ0om.jpeg
I love this so much. I would love to be able to space my dragons out, and the options to have scenes or blank or even lines looks really nice. the mockups look In Line with the art direction and aesthetics. I really really love this, I would love for a feature like this so much. I wouldn't mind if staff wanted to make there be a limit to limit how many rows have to load or something, I just really like the option here.
I love this so much. I would love to be able to space my dragons out, and the options to have scenes or blank or even lines looks really nice. the mockups look In Line with the art direction and aesthetics. I really really love this, I would love for a feature like this so much. I wouldn't mind if staff wanted to make there be a limit to limit how many rows have to load or something, I just really like the option here.
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
this would make aesthetic lairs so much prettier and i'd love text and scene spacers especially, personally, because i use tabs as locations and having little bits and bobs there to describe the locations in my lair would be so fun!!
this would make aesthetic lairs so much prettier and i'd love text and scene spacers especially, personally, because i use tabs as locations and having little bits and bobs there to describe the locations in my lair would be so fun!!
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
Full support, this suggestion is super well made and something I'd love to see on site!
Full support, this suggestion is super well made and something I'd love to see on site!
violentvioletsig.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25