Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royal Academy of Devildom [OOC] [Full]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hey friends!!
Your hapless leader figure is back from the pit mostly and I think ready to get this started finally. Assuming, of course, that you haven't all given up entirely on me or this concept. xD;;
So just wanna check rq who's all still around and would anyone playing one of the horsemen be comfortable with their character leading one of the introductory groups?
Hey friends!!
Your hapless leader figure is back from the pit mostly and I think ready to get this started finally. Assuming, of course, that you haven't all given up entirely on me or this concept. xD;;
So just wanna check rq who's all still around and would anyone playing one of the horsemen be comfortable with their character leading one of the introductory groups?
[quote name="Absolutiones" date="2023-06-22 18:47:25" ] Hey friends!! Your hapless leader figure is back from the pit mostly and I think ready to get this started finally. Assuming, of course, that you haven't all given up entirely on me or this concept. xD;; So just wanna check rq who's all still around and would anyone playing one of the horsemen be comfortable with their character leading one of the introductory groups? [/quote] Welcome back! I'm still around, so if the rest of the group are still up for this then I'd totally be down with the rp starting ^^
Absolutiones wrote on 2023-06-22 18:47:25:
Hey friends!!
Welcome back! I'm still around, so if the rest of the group are still up for this then I'd totally be down with the rp starting ^^
Still here!
Still here!

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
Hello! I'm still here as well! ^^
Hello! I'm still here as well! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
I’m here in spirit but I’ll be unable to write for several more days hehe
I’m here in spirit but I’ll be unable to write for several more days hehe
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
I'm here and still interested!
I'm here and still interested!
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
I'm still here! I'll be gone from the 24th-29th but I should have time to write! Just might be posting slower.
I'm still here! I'll be gone from the 24th-29th but I should have time to write! Just might be posting slower.
iBXbO0M.png
Yup, still here!
Yup, still here!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Yep! Only in mobile though :)
Yep! Only in mobile though :)
......... kZ9N8Vv.gif ........................................................................................
J5o6DRZ.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12