Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royal Academy of Devildom [OOC] [Full]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-05-08 17:01:57" ] I read them solely because most of the books in the series were in a donation box at a library and "hmmm cover looks nice *flips over book and reads summary* :0 MINE MINE MINE" . I don't remember most of the plot but reading them sure was fun. Funnily enough, I was looking at your lair a minute ago, noticed Fablehaven in your interests list and went "huh, wonder if they'll notice Silence's bio or not". [s]maybe we could do an rp based on FH at some point?[/s] [/quote] Oh, nice! I saw them in my middle school library, and since I was a sucker for fantasy stories, I knew I had to start reading them. Little did I know I would get so obsessed that when I couldn't find Keys to the Demon Prison anywhere in that library's database, or the local library, I got it off of Amazon and I still have it! I also have a Fablehaven fandragon in my hibden, I should probably get a few more sometime XD It's been forever since I've read through them all, so it looks we're in the same 'may need a refresher' boat! [s]Honestly a FH-inspired rp would be awesome and I'd be down for that[/s] ~~~ By the way, I just wanted to say I'm loving everyone's characters so far!! ^v^
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-05-08 17:01:57:
I read them solely because most of the books in the series were in a donation box at a library and "hmmm cover looks nice *flips over book and reads summary* :0 MINE MINE MINE" . I don't remember most of the plot but reading them sure was fun. Funnily enough, I was looking at your lair a minute ago, noticed Fablehaven in your interests list and went "huh, wonder if they'll notice Silence's bio or not".

maybe we could do an rp based on FH at some point?

Oh, nice! I saw them in my middle school library, and since I was a sucker for fantasy stories, I knew I had to start reading them. Little did I know I would get so obsessed that when I couldn't find Keys to the Demon Prison anywhere in that library's database, or the local library, I got it off of Amazon and I still have it! I also have a Fablehaven fandragon in my hibden, I should probably get a few more sometime XD

It's been forever since I've read through them all, so it looks we're in the same 'may need a refresher' boat! Honestly a FH-inspired rp would be awesome and I'd be down for that

~~~

By the way, I just wanted to say I'm loving everyone's characters so far!! ^v^
xk7ymDQ.png
Do we need any staff characters? I would be down to help make some npcs/if we wanted player character stuff.

Alternatively, I'd be willing to take the last demon spot so we can get started! I have a few ideas.
Do we need any staff characters? I would be down to help make some npcs/if we wanted player character stuff.

Alternatively, I'd be willing to take the last demon spot so we can get started! I have a few ideas.
iBXbO0M.png
If you'd like to make staff NPCs then go ahead. 0:
I don't think we *need* them, but it wouldn't hurt.

If you want the last demon student I won't say no either. xD
I was more waiting for sheets to get finished before starting.
If you'd like to make staff NPCs then go ahead. 0:
I don't think we *need* them, but it wouldn't hurt.

If you want the last demon student I won't say no either. xD
I was more waiting for sheets to get finished before starting.
Okay cool! I'll make a demon character! I might make an npc too we'll see!
Okay cool! I'll make a demon character! I might make an npc too we'll see!
iBXbO0M.png
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-05-08 23:32:55" ] [quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-05-08 17:01:57" ] I read them solely because most of the books in the series were in a donation box at a library and "hmmm cover looks nice *flips over book and reads summary* :0 MINE MINE MINE" . I don't remember most of the plot but reading them sure was fun. Funnily enough, I was looking at your lair a minute ago, noticed Fablehaven in your interests list and went "huh, wonder if they'll notice Silence's bio or not". [s]maybe we could do an rp based on FH at some point?[/s] [/quote] Oh, nice! I saw them in my middle school library, and since I was a sucker for fantasy stories, I knew I had to start reading them. Little did I know I would get so obsessed that when I couldn't find Keys to the Demon Prison anywhere in that library's database, or the local library, I got it off of Amazon and I still have it! I also have a Fablehaven fandragon in my hibden, I should probably get a few more sometime XD It's been forever since I've read through them all, so it looks we're in the same 'may need a refresher' boat! [s]Honestly a FH-inspired rp would be awesome and I'd be down for that[/s] ~~~ By the way, I just wanted to say I'm loving everyone's characters so far!! ^v^ [/quote] [s]once again, my blorboism has led to a possible new rp[/s]
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-05-08 23:32:55:
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-05-08 17:01:57:
I read them solely because most of the books in the series were in a donation box at a library and "hmmm cover looks nice *flips over book and reads summary* :0 MINE MINE MINE" . I don't remember most of the plot but reading them sure was fun. Funnily enough, I was looking at your lair a minute ago, noticed Fablehaven in your interests list and went "huh, wonder if they'll notice Silence's bio or not".

maybe we could do an rp based on FH at some point?

Oh, nice! I saw them in my middle school library, and since I was a sucker for fantasy stories, I knew I had to start reading them. Little did I know I would get so obsessed that when I couldn't find Keys to the Demon Prison anywhere in that library's database, or the local library, I got it off of Amazon and I still have it! I also have a Fablehaven fandragon in my hibden, I should probably get a few more sometime XD

It's been forever since I've read through them all, so it looks we're in the same 'may need a refresher' boat! Honestly a FH-inspired rp would be awesome and I'd be down for that

~~~

By the way, I just wanted to say I'm loving everyone's characters so far!! ^v^

once again, my blorboism has led to a possible new rp
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-05-08 19:57:08" ] [quote name="Teleoste" date="2023-05-08 17:35:51" ] Hehe I love this thing [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105291209108357130/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/quote] ewwwww a can of worms? that's gross which means I f*cking love it bring me more [s]art or worms? you decide[/s] [/quote] One of these fellas I forgot what they looked like apparently. You open it and a snake pops out, get pranked [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721387540954873876/1105501732374577182/IMG_4510.png[/img] I will be bringing both worms and art :)
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-05-08 19:57:08:
Teleoste wrote on 2023-05-08 17:35:51:
Hehe I love this thing
Untitled_Artwork.png

ewwwww a can of worms? that's gross

which means I f*cking love it bring me more

art or worms? you decide

One of these fellas I forgot what they looked like apparently. You open it and a snake pops out, get pranked
IMG_4510.png

I will be bringing both worms and art :)
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
[center] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/230510/af77de672274e04377e53592722a5ba8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oKkBdBX.png[/img] [size=4][font=Georgia][b]P R I D E[/b] is what allienates one from God. Bask in self-glory and self-righteousness. Sin because at the end there is only [i]death[/i].[/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oKkBdBX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ro1RYaV.png[/img] [size=4][font=Georgia][color=#006666][b]NAME:[/b] [/color] Aristide, Ari [color=#006666][b]AGE:[/b] [/color] Young Adult [color=#006666][b]GENDER:[/b] [/color] Non-binary [color=#006666][b]PRONOUNS:[/b] [/color]She/Her [color=#006666][b]SPECIES:[/b] [/color]Pride Demon [color=#006666][b]ROLE:[/b] [/color]Demon Exchange Student [color=#006666][b]ROMANTIC ORIENTATION:[/b][/color] Pan [color=#006666][b]PERSONALITY:[/b][/color] Outgoing | Proud | Reckless | Playful | Arrogant | Loyal | Adventurous . Aristide is the life of the party. She's a rough-and-tumble kind of demon that doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. There is a glint in her eye that one might read as insanity, but who isn't a little insane? Ari tries her best to make the people around her feel welcomed and special. She's loud and always ready to get into trouble. Her friends describe her as someone who is [i]'ride or die'[/i] and [i]tells it how it is.[/i] Her quirks are, she hates clutter and can fit all of her belongings in one bag; she's blunt and doesn't believe in lying for someone's own good. She has a tendency to purge her items a lot because she lived with hoarders growing up. (Might write more/re-write this later.) [color=#006666][b]ABILITIES/SKILLS:[/b][/color] Aristide is a pride demon, and her specialty is control. She can manipulate matter and command it to bend against her will. The most common magic she does is elemental manipulation and telekinetic movements. She mostly likes to play with fire, electricity, and weather. Another ability that falls under control is the minds and wills of others. Humans are very easily persuaded, but despite being a demon, Ari feels that manipulating people is distasteful. [b]x[/b] She can shapeshift into a black panther. [b]x[/b] She is a skilled chef and likes to cook and bake in her free time. [b]x[/b] Gardening is important to her because she cares about sustainably sourced ingredients. [b]x[/b] She enjoys fishing and hunting as well. [color=#006666][b]WEAKNESSES:[/b][/color] Aristide has a hard time saying no. She fills her days up and rarely has time to rest and recharge. Because she's an extrovert, Ari loves to spend time with other people. However, she hasn't realized she isn't comfortable being alone. She is constantly surrounded by people because she can't be alone with her thoughts. She's loyal to a fault but has a hard time sharing her problems with others. She had to be strong growing up and currently doesn't know how to lighten her load. Ari can't sit still and constantly needs to fidget with things. Despite being a chef, Ari struggles to get enough to eat. She is picky about textures, and something she's eaten a thousand times could suddenly become inedible. [color=#006666][b]HISTORY:[/b][/color] Aristide grew up with nothing. Poverty sunk its claws into her family and haunts her to this day. She was a happy child despite her trauma, and she loved her parents. Her parents struggled to throw things away, therefore, her small home was filled to the brim with unnecessary things. Because there was nothing really to do at home, Ari spent most of her time outside. She loved to wander and play in the woods. Summer months were filled with swimming, camping, hunting, foraging, and sports. When the weather turned cold, Ari took up hiking and snowboarding. Ari worked as a part-time chef for a local artisan restaurant and learned how to cook under a well-known demon. Demons and angels around the world traveled to taste his food. He taught her the importance of sharing food with people you care about and it's something she has taken with her everywhere. When Aristide got the opportunity to attend Devildom, she knew she would never return to her parents. She wanted to make a step out and make a name for herself. [color=#006666][b]OTHER:[/b][/color] [b]x[/b] Ari plans on taking up a part-time job in a restaurant or bakery once she is settled into school. [b]x[/b] Sometimes, she wanders off and ends up sleeping outside. [b]x[/b] She's picked up a few demon languages while working in a kitchen. [b]x[/b] Ari has an photographic memory. [b]x[/b] [url=https://twitter.com/g_f0113]Img Source[/url] [color=#006666][b]APPEARANCE:[/b][/color] Aristide is a lean, muscular demon that stands at 5'9. Her shoulders are strong and broad, but when she's dressed, her body is unassuming. She has long dark hair with rainbow streaks underneath that appear to change colors in the sunlight and bushy eyebrows. Her eyes are the color of the ocean and are cat-like. A large scar cuts her face in half across the bridge of her nose, and her body is littered with dozens of battle scars. Another notable feature is her sharp fangs and huge smile. As for clothing, Aristide leans towards masculine cuts. She likes formfitting dress pants in all kinds of patterns, button-ups, and the occasional blazer. Rings adorn every finger, and she often wears a few necklaces. She has wildflower tattoo sleeves on both arms that connect across her chest. [/size][/font] (Here's my demon. She's a little rough around the edges, so I might work on her a little more later but I wanted to get her up.)
af77de672274e04377e53592722a5ba8.png
oKkBdBX.png
P R I D E is what allienates one from God. Bask in self-glory and self-righteousness. Sin because at the end there is only death.
oKkBdBX.png
ro1RYaV.png

NAME: Aristide, Ari
PRONOUNS: She/Her
SPECIES: Pride Demon
ROLE: Demon Exchange Student
ROMANTIC ORIENTATION: Pan

PERSONALITY:
Outgoing | Proud | Reckless | Playful | Arrogant | Loyal | Adventurous
Aristide is the life of the party. She's a rough-and-tumble kind of demon that doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. There is a glint in her eye that one might read as insanity, but who isn't a little insane? Ari tries her best to make the people around her feel welcomed and special. She's loud and always ready to get into trouble. Her friends describe her as someone who is 'ride or die' and tells it how it is.
Her quirks are, she hates clutter and can fit all of her belongings in one bag; she's blunt and doesn't believe in lying for someone's own good. She has a tendency to purge her items a lot because she lived with hoarders growing up.

(Might write more/re-write this later.)

ABILITIES/SKILLS:

Aristide is a pride demon, and her specialty is control. She can manipulate matter and command it to bend against her will. The most common magic she does is elemental manipulation and telekinetic movements. She mostly likes to play with fire, electricity, and weather.

Another ability that falls under control is the minds and wills of others. Humans are very easily persuaded, but despite being a demon, Ari feels that manipulating people is distasteful.

x She can shapeshift into a black panther.
x She is a skilled chef and likes to cook and bake in her free time.
x Gardening is important to her because she cares about sustainably sourced ingredients.
x She enjoys fishing and hunting as well.

WEAKNESSES:

Aristide has a hard time saying no. She fills her days up and rarely has time to rest and recharge. Because she's an extrovert, Ari loves to spend time with other people. However, she hasn't realized she isn't comfortable being alone. She is constantly surrounded by people because she can't be alone with her thoughts.

She's loyal to a fault but has a hard time sharing her problems with others. She had to be strong growing up and currently doesn't know how to lighten her load.

Ari can't sit still and constantly needs to fidget with things.

Despite being a chef, Ari struggles to get enough to eat. She is picky about textures, and something she's eaten a thousand times could suddenly become inedible.

HISTORY:

Aristide grew up with nothing. Poverty sunk its claws into her family and haunts her to this day. She was a happy child despite her trauma, and she loved her parents. Her parents struggled to throw things away, therefore, her small home was filled to the brim with unnecessary things.

Because there was nothing really to do at home, Ari spent most of her time outside. She loved to wander and play in the woods. Summer months were filled with swimming, camping, hunting, foraging, and sports. When the weather turned cold, Ari took up hiking and snowboarding.

Ari worked as a part-time chef for a local artisan restaurant and learned how to cook under a well-known demon. Demons and angels around the world traveled to taste his food. He taught her the importance of sharing food with people you care about and it's something she has taken with her everywhere.
When Aristide got the opportunity to attend Devildom, she knew she would never return to her parents. She wanted to make a step out and make a name for herself.

OTHER:

x Ari plans on taking up a part-time job in a restaurant or bakery once she is settled into school.
x Sometimes, she wanders off and ends up sleeping outside.
x She's picked up a few demon languages while working in a kitchen.
x Ari has an photographic memory.
x Img Source

APPEARANCE:

Aristide is a lean, muscular demon that stands at 5'9. Her shoulders are strong and broad, but when she's dressed, her body is unassuming. She has long dark hair with rainbow streaks underneath that appear to change colors in the sunlight and bushy eyebrows. Her eyes are the color of the ocean and are cat-like. A large scar cuts her face in half across the bridge of her nose, and her body is littered with dozens of battle scars. Another notable feature is her sharp fangs and huge smile.

As for clothing, Aristide leans towards masculine cuts. She likes formfitting dress pants in all kinds of patterns, button-ups, and the occasional blazer. Rings adorn every finger, and she often wears a few necklaces. She has wildflower tattoo sleeves on both arms that connect across her chest.

(Here's my demon. She's a little rough around the edges, so I might work on her a little more later but I wanted to get her up.)
iBXbO0M.png
[b]Name:[/b] Jesse [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Demiboy [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/him/they [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Role:[/b] Human Exchange Student [b]Romantic Orientation:[/b] Bicurious [b]Personality:[/b] Angsty and cautious, Jesse doesn’t trust easily. He doesn’t take responsibility seriously and, as an atheist, relies on logic above all. While he skips classes he is actually quite smart. He’s emotionally immature and stubborn, preferring the company of animals or none to other people. [b]Abilities/Skills:[/b] [LIST][*]Absolute monster on the guitar. Good at drums too. [*]He was a wrestling champ in his old school. [*]He’s creative and likes drawing and writing. Poetry is his soft spot though he thinks he’s bad at it.[/LIST] [b]Weaknesses:[/b] [LIST][*]He doesn’t let others help him unless he’s unable to do anything about it. Takes a while to accept advice. [*]Really insecure but will [i]never[/i] admit it[i](maybe)[/i]. An example is him being unable to grow a fuller beard, a result of native american ancestry. [*]Doesn’t feel like he belongs anywhere. [*]Stubborn in his beliefs. [*]Insomnia, struggles sleeping, leaving him grouchy. His paranoia leaves him alert.[/LIST] [b]History:[/b] The second child of his parents, Jesse was put on a pedestal after his older brother disappointed their parents. This didn’t mean he received support, their parents neglectful, and Jesse spiralled down under the pressure. Claiming to have raised him, his brother, Brandon, terrorised Jesse’s childhood, only encouraged by their parents' inaction. The abuse motivated Jesse into trying to get stronger, paranoid that his brother would plot for his death. The thrill he got from when he first managed to defend himself led him to continue building his strength, eventually becoming no longer scared of failing and adopting a rebellious lifestyle. Getting a girlfriend for the first time, Jesse realised he needed to get out of home, his girlfriend encouraging him along the way. He moved out of his family home as soon as he was able but mutually broke up with his girlfriend after dropping out, though they remain friends. He was rather surprised when he got the invitation to Devildom. Thinking it to be a massive joke, Jesse accepted- much to his regret as he is now undergoing an existential crisis. [b]Other:[/b] [LIST][*]Due to being mixed race, Jesse is rather familiar with discrimination and misunderstandings. [*]He has an undiagnosed mental illness that aligns with his paranoia. [*]He’s a drop out. [*]He was a part of a band to fund living alone.[/LIST] [b]Appearance:[/b] Jesse has dark brown curly hair that reaches just below his shoulders and dark green eyes topped by thick eyebrows. He has olive skin, with hints of sunburn on his cheeks, nose and shoulders, a beard varying from scruffy to clean-shaven. Jesse’s nose is crooked with a small scar across it from it being broken. His earlobe has a split from an earring pulled out while his other is newly pierced. He has a signature sleeveless jacket with patches of the wrestling club and a band on it and he usually puts it with what other punk clothing he has. He is muscular, standing at 6’4 and weighing 250 lbs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DgfbXgl.png[/img]
Name: Jesse
Pronouns: He/him/they
Species: Human
Role: Human Exchange Student
Romantic Orientation: Bicurious
Personality: Angsty and cautious, Jesse doesn’t trust easily. He doesn’t take responsibility seriously and, as an atheist, relies on logic above all. While he skips classes he is actually quite smart. He’s emotionally immature and stubborn, preferring the company of animals or none to other people.

Abilities/Skills:
  • Absolute monster on the guitar. Good at drums too.
  • He was a wrestling champ in his old school.
  • He’s creative and likes drawing and writing. Poetry is his soft spot though he thinks he’s bad at it.
Weaknesses:
  • He doesn’t let others help him unless he’s unable to do anything about it. Takes a while to accept advice.
  • Really insecure but will never admit it(maybe). An example is him being unable to grow a fuller beard, a result of native american ancestry.
  • Doesn’t feel like he belongs anywhere.
  • Stubborn in his beliefs.
  • Insomnia, struggles sleeping, leaving him grouchy. His paranoia leaves him alert.
History: The second child of his parents, Jesse was put on a pedestal after his older brother disappointed their parents. This didn’t mean he received support, their parents neglectful, and Jesse spiralled down under the pressure. Claiming to have raised him, his brother, Brandon, terrorised Jesse’s childhood, only encouraged by their parents' inaction. The abuse motivated Jesse into trying to get stronger, paranoid that his brother would plot for his death. The thrill he got from when he first managed to defend himself led him to continue building his strength, eventually becoming no longer scared of failing and adopting a rebellious lifestyle. Getting a girlfriend for the first time, Jesse realised he needed to get out of home, his girlfriend encouraging him along the way. He moved out of his family home as soon as he was able but mutually broke up with his girlfriend after dropping out, though they remain friends. He was rather surprised when he got the invitation to Devildom. Thinking it to be a massive joke, Jesse accepted- much to his regret as he is now undergoing an existential crisis.

Other:
  • Due to being mixed race, Jesse is rather familiar with discrimination and misunderstandings.
  • He has an undiagnosed mental illness that aligns with his paranoia.
  • He’s a drop out.
  • He was a part of a band to fund living alone.
Appearance: Jesse has dark brown curly hair that reaches just below his shoulders and dark green eyes topped by thick eyebrows. He has olive skin, with hints of sunburn on his cheeks, nose and shoulders, a beard varying from scruffy to clean-shaven. Jesse’s nose is crooked with a small scar across it from it being broken. His earlobe has a split from an earring pulled out while his other is newly pierced. He has a signature sleeveless jacket with patches of the wrestling club and a band on it and he usually puts it with what other punk clothing he has. He is muscular, standing at 6’4 and weighing 250 lbs.
DgfbXgl.png
......... kZ9N8Vv.gif ........................................................................................
J5o6DRZ.gif
hookay here is one of my guys, I'll probably draw them and my demon at some point, demon will get done Soon I just have had So Much Work

Name: Aves Relucea
Pronouns: They/Them
Species: Human(?)
Romantic Orientation: Aromantic Asexual
Personality: Aves is...something! They're introverted but the furthest thing from shy, if you're bothering them they will complain about it. Good-naturedly if they like you, less so if they don't. They usually like to keep to themselves, but won't resist too hard if you try to chat. Aves is an amateur chemist/herbalist, by which I mean they make homemade explosives for fun. They like blowing things up, and are often just carrying explosives or the materials to make explosives just in case. It's not all explosions, though, they're pretty good with their herbal remedies and such, and take making actual medicine quite seriously. They're a bit of a basement-dwelling gremlin, but they're a good person to know if you want to cause some problems, have a minor ailment, or need to acquire a pipe bomb or molotov. Oh, and if you make them mad, there'll be hell (not intended) to pay. Their little body can store A Lot Of Rage.

Abilities/Skills: Once they discover their sorcerer-ness, they'll be able to make actual magic potions. They'll come in various flavors of Explosive or F*** You, as well as health, utility, and buffing potions. Currently, their expertise lies in their skills with backyard chemistry, explosives, and herbal remedies.

Weaknesses: They're pretty small and physically weak. Aves can get knocked over and pushed around really easily. They also hold grudges for a Very Long Time, and can get a little...extreme with revenges if they think they can get away with it. Their moral compass is also a bit bent (they can and will drug people if they feel it's necessary), and they see rules as more of guidelines than anything else. They can also be a bit careless with their words, being quite blunt even in situations where a more delicate touch is needed.

History: Aves is the second child of their parents, but their mother died when they were young and their (rather terrible) father died when they just entered high school. They currently live with their older brother Loceros (affectionately called Loce, who had custody of them after their father's passing) and younger half-brother Leonis (affectionately called Leo, who Loceros currently has custody of. Leonis joined the family when his mother (who his father had a one night stand with, cheating on his current wife) died when he was 7). Aves grew up surprisingly well-adjusted, having been sheltered by their older brother from the majority of their father's abuse, and managed to drown themselves in chemistry and herbal medicine to both distract themselves and help support their brothers. The herbal medicine was because their father would rarely take them to the doctor, and Leo got into a lot of scrapes and fights and went untreated unless Aves did something or Loceros was able to buy medicine. The chemistry was initially because Aves was flirting with the idea of being a drug dealer, but gave the idea up after they deemed it too risky. They'd always loved explosions, though, and went on to learn everything they could. They ended up accepting the Devildom invite because of the promise of free tuition (they didn't want to burden Loceros with making him pay for college, and they didn't like the look of those student loans he was presented with) and are honestly just excited to learn more ways to blow things up.

Other: Aves is most comfortable in the deepest, dankest dungeon they can find.

Back home, they lived in their brother's basement, which they thoroughly bomb-proofed (to the best of their ability) due to all their 'experiments'.

They have a cute little online shop where they sell herbal remedies and essential oils, and a less cute online shop where they sell fireworks and sparklers in order to help support their household.

Aves has a mischievous white, fluffy cat that behaves for very few people other than them named Labcoat. Labcoat's main naughty behavior is knocking things off of counters.

Appearance: Aves is 5' 2" in height with fair skin, gray eyes, and dirty blond hair that reaches their shoulders when loose but is often pulled back into a short ponytail or man-bun. They're fragile-looking and wiry, looking a bit washed-out from all the time spent indoors in their basement and out of the sun. They have some minor burn (fire and chemical) scars on their arms and upper chest. Aves doesn't wear any jewelry aside from a "friendship ring" Leo gave them when they were younger on a chain around their neck. They're usually dressed in old jeans, ratty white sneakers, mismatched socks, and a stained t-shirt with an old, well-loved (and well-used, it's seen a lot) labcoat over top.
hookay here is one of my guys, I'll probably draw them and my demon at some point, demon will get done Soon I just have had So Much Work

Name: Aves Relucea
Pronouns: They/Them
Species: Human(?)
Romantic Orientation: Aromantic Asexual
Personality: Aves is...something! They're introverted but the furthest thing from shy, if you're bothering them they will complain about it. Good-naturedly if they like you, less so if they don't. They usually like to keep to themselves, but won't resist too hard if you try to chat. Aves is an amateur chemist/herbalist, by which I mean they make homemade explosives for fun. They like blowing things up, and are often just carrying explosives or the materials to make explosives just in case. It's not all explosions, though, they're pretty good with their herbal remedies and such, and take making actual medicine quite seriously. They're a bit of a basement-dwelling gremlin, but they're a good person to know if you want to cause some problems, have a minor ailment, or need to acquire a pipe bomb or molotov. Oh, and if you make them mad, there'll be hell (not intended) to pay. Their little body can store A Lot Of Rage.

Abilities/Skills: Once they discover their sorcerer-ness, they'll be able to make actual magic potions. They'll come in various flavors of Explosive or F*** You, as well as health, utility, and buffing potions. Currently, their expertise lies in their skills with backyard chemistry, explosives, and herbal remedies.

Weaknesses: They're pretty small and physically weak. Aves can get knocked over and pushed around really easily. They also hold grudges for a Very Long Time, and can get a little...extreme with revenges if they think they can get away with it. Their moral compass is also a bit bent (they can and will drug people if they feel it's necessary), and they see rules as more of guidelines than anything else. They can also be a bit careless with their words, being quite blunt even in situations where a more delicate touch is needed.

History: Aves is the second child of their parents, but their mother died when they were young and their (rather terrible) father died when they just entered high school. They currently live with their older brother Loceros (affectionately called Loce, who had custody of them after their father's passing) and younger half-brother Leonis (affectionately called Leo, who Loceros currently has custody of. Leonis joined the family when his mother (who his father had a one night stand with, cheating on his current wife) died when he was 7). Aves grew up surprisingly well-adjusted, having been sheltered by their older brother from the majority of their father's abuse, and managed to drown themselves in chemistry and herbal medicine to both distract themselves and help support their brothers. The herbal medicine was because their father would rarely take them to the doctor, and Leo got into a lot of scrapes and fights and went untreated unless Aves did something or Loceros was able to buy medicine. The chemistry was initially because Aves was flirting with the idea of being a drug dealer, but gave the idea up after they deemed it too risky. They'd always loved explosions, though, and went on to learn everything they could. They ended up accepting the Devildom invite because of the promise of free tuition (they didn't want to burden Loceros with making him pay for college, and they didn't like the look of those student loans he was presented with) and are honestly just excited to learn more ways to blow things up.

Other: Aves is most comfortable in the deepest, dankest dungeon they can find.

Back home, they lived in their brother's basement, which they thoroughly bomb-proofed (to the best of their ability) due to all their 'experiments'.

They have a cute little online shop where they sell herbal remedies and essential oils, and a less cute online shop where they sell fireworks and sparklers in order to help support their household.

Aves has a mischievous white, fluffy cat that behaves for very few people other than them named Labcoat. Labcoat's main naughty behavior is knocking things off of counters.

Appearance: Aves is 5' 2" in height with fair skin, gray eyes, and dirty blond hair that reaches their shoulders when loose but is often pulled back into a short ponytail or man-bun. They're fragile-looking and wiry, looking a bit washed-out from all the time spent indoors in their basement and out of the sun. They have some minor burn (fire and chemical) scars on their arms and upper chest. Aves doesn't wear any jewelry aside from a "friendship ring" Leo gave them when they were younger on a chain around their neck. They're usually dressed in old jeans, ratty white sneakers, mismatched socks, and a stained t-shirt with an old, well-loved (and well-used, it's seen a lot) labcoat over top.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
That's 85% of sheets complete, so unless there are any objections, I'll starting working on getting the IC thread up after work this afternoon. o/
That's 85% of sheets complete, so unless there are any objections, I'll starting working on getting the IC thread up after work this afternoon. o/
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12