Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royal Academy of Devildom [OOC] [Full]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Tbh I'm not sure what similarities they have other than ambition. I'll probably understand what you mean more in character
Tbh I'm not sure what similarities they have other than ambition. I'll probably understand what you mean more in character
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Finished the sheet for Silence!
Finished the sheet for Silence!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
(Let me know if there’s anything that needs changing-!)

Name: Albany Silva
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Human
Role: Human exchange student
Romantic Orientation: Pansexual
Personality:
Albany is a rather shy and soft spoken person at first. She’s polite, calm, and keeps to herself, until you get to know her. She has an exuberant nature, being bubbly and energetic sometimes to the point of being obnoxious. Always trying to look on the bright side despite her axieties, she’s an optimist and enjoys making friends. While a lover of riddles, puzzles, and jokes, she is prone to teasing her friends and participating in playful banter. But she often worries if her friends might abandon her as she has a fear of being alone. Albany hates betrayal, and will be instantly crushed if it happens to her. She also respects those with authority, but if something doesn’t fit her moral rules, she’ll show what’s on her mind. A strong sense of justice flows through her.

Being extremely curious about whatever it may be, she often asks a lot of questions and is eager to try new things. She likes to keep an open mind and is an out of the box thinker. It seems like she doesn’t know the meaning of impossible. She loves achieving different goals but will often overwork herself to exhaustion, having high expectations for herself. While being a hard worker, she is horrible at managing her own time and will try to complete or focus on too many tasks, which could lead her into a cluttered mess. Even though she swears she can multi-task, in reality, she absolutely cannot. Albany is usually friendly towards others, but she can slip up and end up being brutally honest or come off as pretentious. To those she dislikes, she will be snarky or irritated by their presence alone. Overall, she isn’t very forgiving over insults to her or people she cares about and will hold grudges.

Abilities/Skills:
- A great problem solver and an open minded way of thinking. Improvising is another skill of hers.
- A hard worker, determined to get the job done if she sets her mind to it.
- Skilled in dancing. Also does a little “happy dance” when excited or may sway back and forth while standing.
- She has a green thumb when it comes to plants. She likes to name her house plants at home as well.
- A great singer, but her anxiety hardly lets her sing in front of others.
- She is durable and adaptable, with a competitive spirit.
- Knows how to roller skate.

Weaknesses:
- Compared to the average person, she isn’t very physically strong.
- Being a human, she can receive any type of injury or sickness.
- She is prone to overworking herself because of her high expectations for herself. This can cause her to not take care of her needs, such as sleeping or eating.
- Terrible time manager and horrible sense of time. Can easily get lost in something she’s interested in and can be easily distracted.
- Is a terrible liar, she’s just too honest.
- Has a big fear of being completely and totally alone, without friends or help.
- When suddenly startled or in a high pressured situation, she will freeze up, physically and mentally. Thus leading her to be unable to make any decisions or moves.

History:
Albany resides in an upper class neighborhood. Once her mother died six years ago, her father was left to care for her. She lived her life through little hardships, besides the unrealistic expectations her father had for her. (I may add more to this later)

Other:
- Has a big sweet tooth! She just can’t get enough sweets. Always has a stash of hard candies in her pockets.
- Scratches or picks at her skin when nervous or emotionally drained.
- Her eyes tear up when she’s furious.
- Believes in life after death. Honors and respects the dead.
- Talks, hums, and mutters to herself.
- She loves plushies, having a huge collection of them at home. Her plushies provided the comfort she needed whenever she was feeling anxious. Her favorite plushie by far is a chubby pastel yellow rhino about the size of a soccer ball.
- Her face scrunches up in this cute way when she’s thinking.
- She has an interest in origami and also knows how to make the most perfect paper airplane.

Appearance:
Physically, Albany is rather thin with hardly any muscle. She is a short 4’10” with mocha colored skin and auburn dyed poofy hair that rests just above her shoulders topped with two buns that are her natural hair color, brown. She has squarish, light brown eyes that can be mistaken for amber in the light. A pair of white rimmed circular glasses sit on her nose. She is never seen without wearing two gold gilded rings on her left index finger and middle finger. She also isn’t one to indulge in makeup, only wearing it for special occasions. As for clothes, she prefers to dress casually and comfortably. She often wears a short sleeved black turtle neck shirt underneath a pastel yellow off-the-shoulder blouse. With that, she has dark brown jean-short bottoms and black and white lace up boots with black knee high socks. The colors of her other clothing usually consists of black and pastel colors.
(Let me know if there’s anything that needs changing-!)

Name: Albany Silva
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Human
Role: Human exchange student
Romantic Orientation: Pansexual
Personality:
Albany is a rather shy and soft spoken person at first. She’s polite, calm, and keeps to herself, until you get to know her. She has an exuberant nature, being bubbly and energetic sometimes to the point of being obnoxious. Always trying to look on the bright side despite her axieties, she’s an optimist and enjoys making friends. While a lover of riddles, puzzles, and jokes, she is prone to teasing her friends and participating in playful banter. But she often worries if her friends might abandon her as she has a fear of being alone. Albany hates betrayal, and will be instantly crushed if it happens to her. She also respects those with authority, but if something doesn’t fit her moral rules, she’ll show what’s on her mind. A strong sense of justice flows through her.

Being extremely curious about whatever it may be, she often asks a lot of questions and is eager to try new things. She likes to keep an open mind and is an out of the box thinker. It seems like she doesn’t know the meaning of impossible. She loves achieving different goals but will often overwork herself to exhaustion, having high expectations for herself. While being a hard worker, she is horrible at managing her own time and will try to complete or focus on too many tasks, which could lead her into a cluttered mess. Even though she swears she can multi-task, in reality, she absolutely cannot. Albany is usually friendly towards others, but she can slip up and end up being brutally honest or come off as pretentious. To those she dislikes, she will be snarky or irritated by their presence alone. Overall, she isn’t very forgiving over insults to her or people she cares about and will hold grudges.

Abilities/Skills:
- A great problem solver and an open minded way of thinking. Improvising is another skill of hers.
- A hard worker, determined to get the job done if she sets her mind to it.
- Skilled in dancing. Also does a little “happy dance” when excited or may sway back and forth while standing.
- She has a green thumb when it comes to plants. She likes to name her house plants at home as well.
- A great singer, but her anxiety hardly lets her sing in front of others.
- She is durable and adaptable, with a competitive spirit.
- Knows how to roller skate.

Weaknesses:
- Compared to the average person, she isn’t very physically strong.
- Being a human, she can receive any type of injury or sickness.
- She is prone to overworking herself because of her high expectations for herself. This can cause her to not take care of her needs, such as sleeping or eating.
- Terrible time manager and horrible sense of time. Can easily get lost in something she’s interested in and can be easily distracted.
- Is a terrible liar, she’s just too honest.
- Has a big fear of being completely and totally alone, without friends or help.
- When suddenly startled or in a high pressured situation, she will freeze up, physically and mentally. Thus leading her to be unable to make any decisions or moves.

History:
Albany resides in an upper class neighborhood. Once her mother died six years ago, her father was left to care for her. She lived her life through little hardships, besides the unrealistic expectations her father had for her. (I may add more to this later)

Other:
- Has a big sweet tooth! She just can’t get enough sweets. Always has a stash of hard candies in her pockets.
- Scratches or picks at her skin when nervous or emotionally drained.
- Her eyes tear up when she’s furious.
- Believes in life after death. Honors and respects the dead.
- Talks, hums, and mutters to herself.
- She loves plushies, having a huge collection of them at home. Her plushies provided the comfort she needed whenever she was feeling anxious. Her favorite plushie by far is a chubby pastel yellow rhino about the size of a soccer ball.
- Her face scrunches up in this cute way when she’s thinking.
- She has an interest in origami and also knows how to make the most perfect paper airplane.

Appearance:
Physically, Albany is rather thin with hardly any muscle. She is a short 4’10” with mocha colored skin and auburn dyed poofy hair that rests just above her shoulders topped with two buns that are her natural hair color, brown. She has squarish, light brown eyes that can be mistaken for amber in the light. A pair of white rimmed circular glasses sit on her nose. She is never seen without wearing two gold gilded rings on her left index finger and middle finger. She also isn’t one to indulge in makeup, only wearing it for special occasions. As for clothes, she prefers to dress casually and comfortably. She often wears a short sleeved black turtle neck shirt underneath a pastel yellow off-the-shoulder blouse. With that, she has dark brown jean-short bottoms and black and white lace up boots with black knee high socks. The colors of her other clothing usually consists of black and pastel colors.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
I fully finished Rooney’s form! Filled out the history part and drew up a picture of him! Also- [quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-05-05 13:55:34" ] (think the embarrassment potion from Fablehaven)[/quote] OMIGOSH YOU REFERENCED FABLEHAVEN I LOVE YOU Seriously, that’s the book series I hyperfixated on the most when I was younger!! >v<
I fully finished Rooney’s form! Filled out the history part and drew up a picture of him!

Also-
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-05-05 13:55:34:
(think the embarrassment potion from Fablehaven)

OMIGOSH YOU REFERENCED FABLEHAVEN I LOVE YOU
Seriously, that’s the book series I hyperfixated on the most when I was younger!! >v<
xk7ymDQ.png
[quote name="BlueAnxiety" date="2023-05-08 07:31:16" ] Tbh I'm not sure what similarities they have other than ambition. I'll probably understand what you mean more in character [/quote] My bad, I got told excited when I saw the part about him verbally eviscerating people, so I missed the part about him only doing it when other people bothered him first. ^^; Sounds like your character will be a lot of fun IC though!
BlueAnxiety wrote on 2023-05-08 07:31:16:

My bad, I got told excited when I saw the part about him verbally eviscerating people, so I missed the part about him only doing it when other people bothered him first. ^^;

Sounds like your character will be a lot of fun IC though!
I believe I've gotten everyone with completed sheets linked on the character roster. Lmk if I missed anyone!

@Cocoheart Just want to point out that Lucy can't literally be perfect. No creatures are without flaw, even angels. I would pick a few things she's really good at for skills if you don't have any specific powers in mind and a couple things she's not so good at for weaknesses. (Having a soft spot for humans works too, though.)

Mars should also have some powers/skills listed. While skills can be honed later, any powers not noted on the character sheet won't be valid later in the rp without explanation.
I'm down to help you brainstorm if you need it. :)
I believe I've gotten everyone with completed sheets linked on the character roster. Lmk if I missed anyone!

@Cocoheart Just want to point out that Lucy can't literally be perfect. No creatures are without flaw, even angels. I would pick a few things she's really good at for skills if you don't have any specific powers in mind and a couple things she's not so good at for weaknesses. (Having a soft spot for humans works too, though.)

Mars should also have some powers/skills listed. While skills can be honed later, any powers not noted on the character sheet won't be valid later in the rp without explanation.
I'm down to help you brainstorm if you need it. :)
Excellent!

Whatever do you mean? Every horrible thing she does is justified because she's an angel! /j honest opinion she's worse than the demons because of so many reasons. As for powers, probably healing! I like that

As for Mars, I got stuck but then I thought SIRENS ARE AWESOME. Thanks for reminding me BTW!! And thanks that would be awesome. I'll do it at home; just leaving work rn
Excellent!

Whatever do you mean? Every horrible thing she does is justified because she's an angel! /j honest opinion she's worse than the demons because of so many reasons. As for powers, probably healing! I like that

As for Mars, I got stuck but then I thought SIRENS ARE AWESOME. Thanks for reminding me BTW!! And thanks that would be awesome. I'll do it at home; just leaving work rn

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
Demon is done?
Is she too strange? I am worried :/
Demon is done?
Is she too strange? I am worried :/
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
WORM SNAKE WORM SNAKE WORM SNAKE I LOVE
WORM SNAKE WORM SNAKE WORM SNAKE I LOVE

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
I love her, she's so chaotic.
I love her, she's so chaotic.
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12