Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66
Pride flowers! Love the new scene
Pride flowers! Love the new scene
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
I'm in love with this new scene ;__;
I'm in love with this new scene ;__;
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
@SnailMuffin

the one you labeled as polyamorous on the left side is actually ambiamorous! (that red/black/blue one)

polyamorous is on the right hand side below omnisexual (i think? but i know the other is not poly)
@SnailMuffin

the one you labeled as polyamorous on the left side is actually ambiamorous! (that red/black/blue one)

polyamorous is on the right hand side below omnisexual (i think? but i know the other is not poly)
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
THE SCENE IS SO GORGEOUS???
THE SCENE IS SO GORGEOUS???
dNQd4YX.png
HAPPY PRIDE UPDATE!! omg I love the scene ;o; <3 it's so pretty!! and surprise tert gene release!! Ty for all the amazing updates, dev flight!! <3
HAPPY PRIDE UPDATE!! omg I love the scene ;o; <3 it's so pretty!! and surprise tert gene release!! Ty for all the amazing updates, dev flight!! <3
I love the scene! But it might be a bit too much, it’s just a little hard to tell what flags are represented where. I’ve spotted trans, lesbian, intersex, gay man, genderfluid, polysexual, pansexual, demigirl, genderfluid. Ofc the progress flag representation. I think i see ace, aro, and agender. But there’s plenty of things i know must be something but i cant tell where the stripes for that one end. Tbh i would love if we could have which parts correspond to what flags pointed out [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love the scene! But it might be a bit too much, it’s just a little hard to tell what flags are represented where. I’ve spotted trans, lesbian, intersex, gay man, genderfluid, polysexual, pansexual, demigirl, genderfluid. Ofc the progress flag representation. I think i see ace, aro, and agender. But there’s plenty of things i know must be something but i cant tell where the stripes for that one end.

Tbh i would love if we could have which parts correspond to what flags pointed out
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
The new scene is so beautifu!!
The new scene is so beautifu!!
yuiOaD2.png
I feel so seen in this scene!! Beautiful too! I love that the river adds to the trans colors! I'm genuinely so happy about the inclusion
oh yeah spots are great too! XD
I feel so seen in this scene!! Beautiful too! I love that the river adds to the trans colors! I'm genuinely so happy about the inclusion
oh yeah spots are great too! XD
?ZpXf9=platform.png?ZqcLh=platform.pngEAmDd.gif
@Kuzuha, a quick heads up—your recent reply was removed as it quoted and responded to a moderated comment.
@Kuzuha, a quick heads up—your recent reply was removed as it quoted and responded to a moderated comment.
That scene is so beautiful, even when pride doesn't matter to you (like me). Definitely gonna get a few of those for my colorful and flower-loving dragons! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
That scene is so beautiful, even when pride doesn't matter to you (like me). Definitely gonna get a few of those for my colorful and flower-loving dragons!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66