Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 134 135
Congratulations, Flight Rising on your 10th anniversary! You have an amazing achievement of your own! <3
Congratulations, Flight Rising on your 10th anniversary! You have an amazing achievement of your own! <3
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
i'm so happy to see this game reach a ripe 10 years! flight rising has always been with me through the best and roughest times, and i'm excited to see what's more to come in the years!!! [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
i'm so happy to see this game reach a ripe 10 years! flight rising has always been with me through the best and roughest times, and i'm excited to see what's more to come in the years!!!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
AHHH
AHHH

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[center]Happy Birthday FR! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] Whoo, so much awesome stuff~ I love this site so much. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Here's to another ten years! [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
Happy Birthday FR! Whoo, so much awesome stuff~ I love this site so much.

Here's to another ten years!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Happy 10th Anniversary everyone!
Happy 10th Anniversary everyone!
Proud to have been around since the initial public launch! (: Can't believe it's been that long.
Proud to have been around since the initial public launch! (: Can't believe it's been that long.
This is actually so neat :0 congrats everyone!
This is actually so neat :0 congrats everyone!
star1.gif
HE/XE | ENG/PT/ES | GMT -3
pump2-16.gif
Now that ive been sitting with the anniversary a bit longer i just wanna thank the whole staff for truly going above and beyond for this anniversary. I wasn't expecting so many scenes and apparel and familiars, let alone two new PHENOMENAL TERT genes. I'm almost overwhelmed by how much is contained within this update. In terms of sheer stuff, best anniversary since eye types... that was an anni thing, right? lol

But more than that.... ten years. that's a long time, and its shocking that ive been here to witness half of it. I hope the founders are proud because Xhaztol said it best: this is a milestone most sites, let alone browser games only dream of but never manage to achieve. Its an incredible feedback loop really when you break it down. We players wouldnt be here and wouldnt stick around without a game worth playing, and all the bells and whistles you could program wouldnt be engaging without a an active community. Here's to the future, for all it will bring.
Now that ive been sitting with the anniversary a bit longer i just wanna thank the whole staff for truly going above and beyond for this anniversary. I wasn't expecting so many scenes and apparel and familiars, let alone two new PHENOMENAL TERT genes. I'm almost overwhelmed by how much is contained within this update. In terms of sheer stuff, best anniversary since eye types... that was an anni thing, right? lol

But more than that.... ten years. that's a long time, and its shocking that ive been here to witness half of it. I hope the founders are proud because Xhaztol said it best: this is a milestone most sites, let alone browser games only dream of but never manage to achieve. Its an incredible feedback loop really when you break it down. We players wouldnt be here and wouldnt stick around without a game worth playing, and all the bells and whistles you could program wouldnt be engaging without a an active community. Here's to the future, for all it will bring.
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Thank y'all so so much for working so hard these last ten years!! I'm happy I was able to recently come back to FR and see it's still going strong :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Thank y'all so so much for working so hard these last ten years!! I'm happy I was able to recently come back to FR and see it's still going strong :)
X08tbGj.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 134 135