Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/achievement/478

There's a spelling mistake in the description of this achievement ("totel" instead of "total").
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/achievement/478

There's a spelling mistake in the description of this achievement ("totel" instead of "total").
...why is there a gap between the last 2 segments in Persuits? Appologies if this has already been answered...I don't really want to sift through over a hundred pages on the thread. [emoji=banescale winking size=1]
...why is there a gap between the last 2 segments in Persuits? Appologies if this has already been answered...I don't really want to sift through over a hundred pages on the thread.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
never had much interest in achievements but gotta say i've loved the implementation! having genes / apparel to save for makes daily activities feel much more rewarding. the fact that so many different types of activities (esp. breeding) award tokens is also super welcome!

only gripe is wish the daily / monthly micro-acheivement page was the default since i'll be visiting it more and having to click two to three times just to get there kinda stinks. may seem like a small thing but reducing clicks really does make a difference with my chronic pain. know i'm prob in the minority as an older player in that i've collected a lot of the achievements; for newer players that's prob a much more active page (though prob still less than dailies).
never had much interest in achievements but gotta say i've loved the implementation! having genes / apparel to save for makes daily activities feel much more rewarding. the fact that so many different types of activities (esp. breeding) award tokens is also super welcome!

only gripe is wish the daily / monthly micro-acheivement page was the default since i'll be visiting it more and having to click two to three times just to get there kinda stinks. may seem like a small thing but reducing clicks really does make a difference with my chronic pain. know i'm prob in the minority as an older player in that i've collected a lot of the achievements; for newer players that's prob a much more active page (though prob still less than dailies).
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
would it be possible to get an option or toggle for the achievement button to lead to pursuits page, instead of achievements?
if not that then maybe a which waystone card for the daily activities section for daily pursuits?
would it be possible to get an option or toggle for the achievement button to lead to pursuits page, instead of achievements?
if not that then maybe a which waystone card for the daily activities section for daily pursuits?
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
After using the system for a bit, I'm very curious about how much less visited pages of the site get visited now. I'm a pretty active player so I know the whole site, but with the pursuit motivations to click around more, I still feel like it keeps things a bit fresher. I love the side quest feeling.
After using the system for a bit, I'm very curious about how much less visited pages of the site get visited now. I'm a pretty active player so I know the whole site, but with the pursuit motivations to click around more, I still feel like it keeps things a bit fresher. I love the side quest feeling.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
i can´t fill it , but i have all do ? You have earned Pursuit points468(Pursuit Points) this month. Earn Pursuit points57(Pursuit Points) more to claim the next reward. How can i get the last 57 Points ? i only can get 20 for the next 2 days .
How can i get the last 37 ?
i can´t fill it , but i have all do ? You have earned Pursuit points468(Pursuit Points) this month. Earn Pursuit points57(Pursuit Points) more to claim the next reward. How can i get the last 57 Points ? i only can get 20 for the next 2 days .
How can i get the last 37 ?
I'm extremely late to the party but I wanted to say that I'm so excited to see the achievements and pursuits, and I can't wait to see where FR will go next!

...adventure mode...
I'm extremely late to the party but I wanted to say that I'm so excited to see the achievements and pursuits, and I can't wait to see where FR will go next!

...adventure mode...
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
I freaking love the pursuits and achievements section.

I took a break from FR, longer than I intended, and they're really showing me what I missed, even tiny little things, and I'm really enjoying experiencing more of the site and the team's hard work.

Keep it up, guys!
I freaking love the pursuits and achievements section.

I took a break from FR, longer than I intended, and they're really showing me what I missed, even tiny little things, and I'm really enjoying experiencing more of the site and the team's hard work.

Keep it up, guys!
silhouette__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daesakl.png
PJjaDaD.gif
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135