Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 134 135
Happy anniversary FR! [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Happy anniversary FR!
2XruB4R.png
It's great but I wish there was a claim all for the achievements lol
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Happy anniversary!!! It's hard to believe that it's already been a decade since the grand opening! Thank you FR Team for making such an enjoyable game! <3
Happy anniversary!!! It's hard to believe that it's already been a decade since the grand opening! Thank you FR Team for making such an enjoyable game! <3
output_43i3Yr.gif
10 YEARS!!! I can't believe that this site has been a feature in my life for nearly 9 of those years. That's over a third of my life so far! FR is truly something special, and I'm so happy to be able to celebrate an entire decade of dragons. May there be many more years to come! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
10 YEARS!!! I can't believe that this site has been a feature in my life for nearly 9 of those years. That's over a third of my life so far! FR is truly something special, and I'm so happy to be able to celebrate an entire decade of dragons. May there be many more years to come!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
flight rising and i share a birthday!!! happy birthday to us!!! i've gathered two birthday and therefore anniversary dragons too! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42282967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/422830/42282967_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78690480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786905/78690480_350.png[/img][/url] i love all the new apparel so much!
flight rising and i share a birthday!!! happy birthday to us!!! i've gathered two birthday and therefore anniversary dragons too!

42282967_350.png
78690480_350.png

i love all the new apparel so much!
reshiram.gif
What an absolutely wonderful update, happy 10th anniversary Flight Rising and Flight Rising team! I don't even know where to begin--those new scenes, the apparel (the "hoards" and so many others are just perfect!), the achievements and the hint at adventure mode...thank you so much for all of your hard work! It's been such a pleasure to watch and participate in this game's growth since its infancy, and I can't wait to see what more the future has in store! Here's to many more years of collecting pretty dragons! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
What an absolutely wonderful update, happy 10th anniversary Flight Rising and Flight Rising team!

I don't even know where to begin--those new scenes, the apparel (the "hoards" and so many others are just perfect!), the achievements and the hint at adventure mode...thank you so much for all of your hard work!

It's been such a pleasure to watch and participate in this game's growth since its infancy, and I can't wait to see what more the future has in store! Here's to many more years of collecting pretty dragons!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I love this new achivement system, but... plase add a "Collect all" button... I have so much to claim, it's tiring clicking every single achivement...
I love this new achivement system, but... plase add a "Collect all" button... I have so much to claim, it's tiring clicking every single achivement...
egg.gif
Dear staff,

Thank you so much for this update. This was much more than just achievements, but also a variety of awesome new genes, apparel, and more for us to enjoy. These additions mean so much to me, because I have dragons who enjoy more creative or atypical roles in the clan such as artists and such; so having all these awesome new Scenes to deck them with is going to be amazing.

I cannot describe how awesome Firebreather and Carnivore are. I hope the Lightning ancient also gets it, eventually, but if not that's OK.
Dear staff,

Thank you so much for this update. This was much more than just achievements, but also a variety of awesome new genes, apparel, and more for us to enjoy. These additions mean so much to me, because I have dragons who enjoy more creative or atypical roles in the clan such as artists and such; so having all these awesome new Scenes to deck them with is going to be amazing.

I cannot describe how awesome Firebreather and Carnivore are. I hope the Lightning ancient also gets it, eventually, but if not that's OK.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I kept my chess set in my hoard all these years—since achievements were originally a thing; it was the last one I got before they were removed—and now I have the pleasure to gain the achievement once more. :w: Also, it says "8x Black Kings" instead of Pawns :/ [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/gdM6f0m/CEC72-B47-FE88-43-E4-B75-B-3-DEF1-E300-BE8.jpg[/img][/center]
I kept my chess set in my hoard all these years—since achievements were originally a thing; it was the last one I got before they were removed—and now I have the pleasure to gain the achievement once more. :w:

Also, it says "8x Black Kings" instead of Pawns :/
CEC72-B47-FE88-43-E4-B75-B-3-DEF1-E300-BE8.jpg
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
[quote name="CrowHarlequin" date="2023-06-08 07:55:01" ] It's great but I wish there was a claim all for the achievements lol [/quote] That's what I was thinking, I have so many this is driving me crazy lol HAPPY ANNI FR!!!
CrowHarlequin wrote on 2023-06-08 07:55:01:

That's what I was thinking, I have so many this is driving me crazy lol

HAPPY ANNI FR!!!
AETHER_BEANS_-PlantVash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png