Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Shelley's Stitched Souvenirs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
support <3
support <3
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
eWIwatT.png
o7ZCFYm.png

rix3ppo.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
IMG_5411.png
Support! I've had so many times where i've wanted to use part of an apparel but the other pieces completely ruin what I'm going for
Support! I've had so many times where i've wanted to use part of an apparel but the other pieces completely ruin what I'm going for
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
Support. I'm gonna be real I want this so bad I can't even articulate it.
Support. I'm gonna be real I want this so bad I can't even articulate it.
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
Love this idea
Love this idea
66.png
support - this is a really cool concept! i'd love to see it made real :D the mock-up looks so nice too!
i think making the individual pieces clanbound is a good idea as well, so long as they can be re-connected later.
support - this is a really cool concept! i'd love to see it made real :D the mock-up looks so nice too!
i think making the individual pieces clanbound is a good idea as well, so long as they can be re-connected later.
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Support! Would be nice to use only bits and pieces of apparel without the other pieces clashing with the outfit
Support! Would be nice to use only bits and pieces of apparel without the other pieces clashing with the outfit
a_f2u_fr_wind_flight_by_zanapup-dceumr0.png
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
green_eggo_by_sevmd-dceg1mg.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
[quote name="creosote" date="2023-05-11 11:40:04" ] i think making the individual pieces clanbound is a good idea as well, so long as they can be re-connected later. [/quote] yep, eligible items can be separated and reattached whenever you want! that's why i figured keeping things clanbound might be useful - so you don't end up with lots of partial sets
creosote wrote on 2023-05-11 11:40:04:
yep, eligible items can be separated and reattached whenever you want! that's why i figured keeping things clanbound might be useful - so you don't end up with lots of partial sets
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Support! This would be pretty neat!
Support! This would be pretty neat!
rYJiWLK.png
PLEASE there are so many pieces of apparel I’d love to split if this were the case. absolute support. i have tried to cover parts of so many apparel pieces. and yes, keep the sets clanbound
PLEASE there are so many pieces of apparel I’d love to split if this were the case. absolute support. i have tried to cover parts of so many apparel pieces. and yes, keep the sets clanbound
8aKVtucC_o.png
oooo cool idea! So many times there's been apparel items I like but I've just wanted a specific part of it (like the hat) on the dragon but not the full thing. Not that I don't like the full apparel, I'd just love to be able to have just the hat or just the cape or just the scarf or whatever to better customize how my dragon looks~!
oooo cool idea! So many times there's been apparel items I like but I've just wanted a specific part of it (like the hat) on the dragon but not the full thing. Not that I don't like the full apparel, I'd just love to be able to have just the hat or just the cape or just the scarf or whatever to better customize how my dragon looks~!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10