Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | OPEN || Atlawas's Obelisk Adopts
1 2
[center] [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] Heyo!!! I love the new breed so much and I ended up drawing them ANDDD now im gonna use this as a base!! ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587697695724929046/855238937421021204/OBELISK_ADOPT_BASE.png[/img] You will get both an unshaded and shaded version! ----- [b]RULES[/b] do not steal the base or art for others follow FR rules and TOS make sure to give me a reference without apparel please do not take these off of FR without my permission unless sourced correctly if you post to Toyhouse my user is Atlawas for credit feel free to credit my TH or my FR (or link to this thread) feel free to ask any questions! please be patient i currently work and do a ton at home so im pretty busy! if you think i have forgotten PLEASE reach out to me! ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3025133#post_48006483]PRICES + GENES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3025133#post_48006484]FORM + QUEUE[/url] [/center]

Heyo!!! I love the new breed so much and I ended up drawing them ANDDD now im gonna use this as a base!!
OBELISK_ADOPT_BASE.png
You will get both an unshaded and shaded version!
RULES

do not steal the base or art for others

follow FR rules and TOS

make sure to give me a reference without apparel

please do not take these off of FR without my permission unless sourced correctly

if you post to Toyhouse my user is Atlawas for credit

feel free to credit my TH or my FR (or link to this thread)

feel free to ask any questions!

please be patient i currently work and do a ton at home so im pretty busy!
if you think i have forgotten PLEASE reach out to me!

PRICES + GENES || FORM + QUEUE
a_f2u_fr_wind_flight_by_zanapup-dceumr0.png
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
green_eggo_by_sevmd-dceg1mg.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
[center] [emoji=firework size=1] [u][b]BASE + PRICE INFO[/b][/u] [emoji=firework size=1] ----- [b]BASE PRICE[/b] 300 [emoji=gem size=1] / 300k [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]ADDITIONAL GENES[/b] 25 [emoji=gem size=1] / 25k [emoji=treasure size=1] per new gene some genes may be less or more depending on complexity [b]PRIMAL + MULTI EYES[/b] 5 [emoji=gem size=1] / 5k [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]ITEMS + APPAREL[/b] items are currently bribe ONLY, simple items and apparel (like necklaces/etc) wont be much honestly, just ask! Once a gene/eye/item has been created you will not have to pay extra ----- [b]COMPLETED GENES[/b] [u]PRIMARY[/u] basic, fade, jaguar, python [u]SECONDARY[/u] basic, blend, noxtide, trail [u]TERTIARY[/u] firefly, glowtail, stained [u]EYES[/u] none yet ----- [b]COMPLETED APPAREL[/b] [item=Moondust Starsilk Earrings] ----- [b]ALTERNATE PAYMENTS[/b] [u]EGGS[/u] any!! [u]GENES[/u] metallic, pinstripe, wasp bee, constellation, alloy, trail capsule, glimmer, glowtail, opal, stained [u]BREED SCROLLS[/u] obelisk, skydancer [u]OTHER[/u] ask! looking for more apparel and maybe some other things [/center]
BASE + PRICE INFO
BASE PRICE
300 / 300k

ADDITIONAL GENES
25 / 25k per new gene
some genes may be less or more depending on complexity

PRIMAL + MULTI EYES
5 / 5k

ITEMS + APPAREL
items are currently bribe ONLY, simple items and apparel (like necklaces/etc) wont be much honestly, just ask!

Once a gene/eye/item has been created you will not have to pay extra

COMPLETED GENES

PRIMARY
basic, fade, jaguar, python

SECONDARY
basic, blend, noxtide, trail

TERTIARY
firefly, glowtail, stained

EYES
none yet

COMPLETED APPAREL

Moondust Starsilk Earrings

ALTERNATE PAYMENTS

EGGS
any!!

GENES
metallic, pinstripe, wasp
bee, constellation, alloy, trail
capsule, glimmer, glowtail, opal, stained

BREED SCROLLS
obelisk, skydancer

OTHER
ask! looking for more apparel and maybe some other things
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
[center][b]FORM[/b] [quote][b]DRAGON:[/b] insert photo or link to dragon [b]PAYMENT:[/b] how you'll be paying, mixed payments are fine! [b]OTHER:[/b] anything else you'd like? also preference on what way theyre facing if you want (left is default)[/quote] ----- [b]QUEUE[/b] [quote]name | link | progress currently empty![/quote] ----- [b]PINGLIST[/b] [quote]@SpiritFeather | @Overcoat | @Saraceaser ask to be added![/quote][/center]
FORM
Quote:
DRAGON: insert photo or link to dragon
PAYMENT: how you'll be paying, mixed payments are fine!
OTHER: anything else you'd like? also preference on what way theyre facing if you want (left is default)

QUEUE
Quote:
name | link | progress
currently empty!

PINGLIST
Quote:
@SpiritFeather | @Overcoat | @Saraceaser
ask to be added!
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
[center] [u][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587697695724929046/855234849211809792/NARIENE_shaded.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855955289233031198/855955410815811624/soraya_shaded.png[/img][/center]
EXAMPLES
NARIENE_shaded.png
soraya_shaded.png
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
AND!!! we're open!!
AND!!! we're open!!
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
@Atlawas Hello there, may I place the first order? :D DRAGON: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70126445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701265/70126445_350.png[/img][/url] PAYMENT: egg (+ extra in treasure if needed) OTHER: Facing left. I wanted to kindly ask if you can add the [item=Moondust Starsilk Earrings] apparel piece for an extra fee? Thank you for your time!
@Atlawas
Hello there, may I place the first order? :D

DRAGON: 70126445_350.png
PAYMENT: egg (+ extra in treasure if needed)
OTHER: Facing left. I wanted to kindly ask if you can add the Moondust Starsilk Earrings apparel piece for an extra fee?

Thank you for your time!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai of course! would it be okay if it's the egg + 25g / 25kt? because of the genes!
and that apparel is simple so I wont need extra for it!!
@Luunai of course! would it be okay if it's the egg + 25g / 25kt? because of the genes!
and that apparel is simple so I wont need extra for it!!
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
@Atlawas
Absolutely, this sounds perfect - thank you so much! I'm sending you a PM with payment in a minute c:
@Atlawas
Absolutely, this sounds perfect - thank you so much! I'm sending you a PM with payment in a minute c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
[center]@Luunai Finished!! Sent a dm with both unshaded and shaded images! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855955289233031198/855955410815811624/soraya_shaded.png[/img][/center]
@Luunai Finished!! Sent a dm with both unshaded and shaded images!
soraya_shaded.png
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kE8PZoU.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
2Agmbms.png
J7D1quC.png
[center]Pinging from the G.A.P Adopt pinglist!! Hello!! I recently opened up adopts for obelisks!! Here's an example [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587697695724929046/855234849211809792/NARIENE_shaded.png[/img] And [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3025133#post_3025133]HERE[/url] is the first post for convenience! Thanks for checking them out! ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] if you'd like to be removed from the G.A.P. pinglist click the banner above! @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Overcoat @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @birdeebee @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @Rayako @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @QueenAlais @Reptilia @Ola232 @Amanda @Sonora @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Alastriona @Rowdy @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Hakary @Jazzyleia @smeen @Madhouse @Sitten1115 @Rairudiseu @wyvernaura888 @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Marmite @kijauni @Dalilah @Pai @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @astereia @LittleMoons @CristorcusHelix @borrowedphrases @Starbunnies @Shrickerdoosle @eerietreats @burial @Kitanya @ghostesez @KalicoKat @kayokay24 @KaichouKai @ScripturamRuby @Jorybear @fredddio [/center]
Pinging from the G.A.P Adopt pinglist!!
Hello!! I recently opened up adopts for obelisks!! Here's an example
NARIENE_shaded.png
And HERE is the first post for convenience! Thanks for checking them out!

1FqrHGs.png
if you'd like to be removed from the G.A.P. pinglist click the banner above!

@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Overcoat @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @birdeebee @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @Rayako @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @QueenAlais @Reptilia @Ola232 @Amanda @Sonora @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Alastriona @Rowdy @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Hakary @Jazzyleia @smeen @Madhouse @Sitten1115 @Rairudiseu @wyvernaura888 @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Marmite @kijauni @Dalilah @Pai @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @astereia @LittleMoons @CristorcusHelix @borrowedphrases @Starbunnies @Shrickerdoosle @eerietreats @burial @Kitanya @ghostesez @KalicoKat @kayokay24 @KaichouKai @ScripturamRuby @Jorybear @fredddio
DRACO
he/they/it+

WKtl2lb.png
xYQkuHQ.png
|
|
|
|
|
|