Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Shelley's Stitched Souvenirs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This would be great, there are so many apparel pieces where I wish I could have a smaller piece of them.
This would be great, there are so many apparel pieces where I wish I could have a smaller piece of them.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support! I feel like I'd lean more towards the items all being clanbound juuuuust so people don't flood the market with the more 'undesirable' pieces? But at the same time I don't think it'd be a super huge issue if it wasn't- there's always a market for everything :0
Support! I feel like I'd lean more towards the items all being clanbound juuuuust so people don't flood the market with the more 'undesirable' pieces? But at the same time I don't think it'd be a super huge issue if it wasn't- there's always a market for everything :0
[quote name="Recallback" date="2023-05-04 11:16:27" ] Y'know what sure, if it's using existing assets then it should hopefully be a teeny bit easier - and I know I am perfectly okay with a slow roll-out of the apparel too, in my head this is kind of like a companion to the spare inventory recolors so it just sort of makes sense in that way. Clicks into place perfectly. [/quote] yeah, new apparel would probably be added during festivals for the fest/jox stuff and a bit more randomly (like fiona familiars) for other apparel the amount of apparel that can easily be split into pieces without requiring extensive redraws is fairly limited (though they may eventually add new fest items to shelley's shop the day of release? who knows!) so i think it's fine if they take their time
Recallback wrote on 2023-05-04 11:16:27:
Y'know what sure, if it's using existing assets then it should hopefully be a teeny bit easier - and I know I am perfectly okay with a slow roll-out of the apparel too, in my head this is kind of like a companion to the spare inventory recolors so it just sort of makes sense in that way. Clicks into place perfectly.
yeah, new apparel would probably be added during festivals for the fest/jox stuff and a bit more randomly (like fiona familiars) for other apparel

the amount of apparel that can easily be split into pieces without requiring extensive redraws is fairly limited (though they may eventually add new fest items to shelley's shop the day of release? who knows!) so i think it's fine if they take their time
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Support here!
Support here!
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
i would sell my soul for a version of boneyard bard that didn't have the gods-damned hat. support!
i would sell my soul for a version of boneyard bard that didn't have the gods-damned hat. support!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
support! this is a great idea and would definitely make dressing my dragons up even more fun :]
support! this is a great idea and would definitely make dressing my dragons up even more fun :]
o7ZCFYm.pngvMooiXU.pngEuD1miR.png
hBzaYAj.pngmtHAEL4.png2rWR3yh.png
Strong support for the base concept, and keeping split items clanbound is a great idea! I've wanted a "pose" system like Gaia has for their complex items for ages.

Less of a concern, more of a thought: this would definitely spike the price of some older fest items. Personally, I think this is a plus, not a minus - Butterfly's Kiss is a 2015-2016 item (so it isn't even available in the Spare Inventory, so no more are generated outside of Roundsey), and there's two listings for 100g at time of writing. But it is something to think about! Items like Tricktrouper's Crown are hard to get now, but they'd be even more expensive if you could split it into three more versatile items instead of one kinda clunky one.

(edit: whoops, you brought that up in the OP, sorry!)
Strong support for the base concept, and keeping split items clanbound is a great idea! I've wanted a "pose" system like Gaia has for their complex items for ages.

Less of a concern, more of a thought: this would definitely spike the price of some older fest items. Personally, I think this is a plus, not a minus - Butterfly's Kiss is a 2015-2016 item (so it isn't even available in the Spare Inventory, so no more are generated outside of Roundsey), and there's two listings for 100g at time of writing. But it is something to think about! Items like Tricktrouper's Crown are hard to get now, but they'd be even more expensive if you could split it into three more versatile items instead of one kinda clunky one.

(edit: whoops, you brought that up in the OP, sorry!)
Support. Big time support. Fest apparel is great, but having one big item that covers multiple areas of the body for a lot of them makes them really hard to use with anything else.
Support. Big time support. Fest apparel is great, but having one big item that covers multiple areas of the body for a lot of them makes them really hard to use with anything else.
HUGE SUPPORT. I love Boneyard Bard and its recolor but I don't love the hat. There are other fest apparel pieces I would love one part of but not the whole. So thank you for this!
HUGE SUPPORT. I love Boneyard Bard and its recolor but I don't love the hat. There are other fest apparel pieces I would love one part of but not the whole. So thank you for this!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support! I think this sort of trade-system would be great for players like me that dont like to overclutter dragons with apparel.
Support! I think this sort of trade-system would be great for players like me that dont like to overclutter dragons with apparel.
IF HubOOF Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10