Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1145 1146
@XxSimonotterxX Which files are you referring to? As far as I'm aware, Clip Studio Paint shouldn't have any issues with creating and exporting custom skin PNGs.

@macintalk The skin has been corrected to Skydancer F.
@XxSimonotterxX Which files are you referring to? As far as I'm aware, Clip Studio Paint shouldn't have any issues with creating and exporting custom skin PNGs.

@macintalk The skin has been corrected to Skydancer F.
[quote name="SairentoTsuki" date="2023-05-04 01:23:30" ] Translation for Custom Skin Order #107398 The Japanese text in the image translates to 'red'. Japanese Kanji dictionary. [/quote] resubmitting because skin got denied. new order ID is #107582
SairentoTsuki wrote on 2023-05-04 01:23:30:
Translation for Custom Skin Order #107398

The Japanese text in the image translates to 'red'.
Japanese Kanji dictionary.

resubmitting because skin got denied.
new order ID is #107582
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@SuburbanSamurai
I'm really sorry to bother you.;w;
This skin is for Aether Male but was printed as Aether Female. Could you fix it to Aether Male plz?
@SuburbanSamurai
I'm really sorry to bother you.;w;
This skin is for Aether Male but was printed as Aether Female. Could you fix it to Aether Male plz?
ARTSHOP

ACCENTSHOP
60356694_QqinUHHCMQRqGpv.png 60357217_UxUAd2SH5C7x8bp.png
Hello,

Can I cancel the order I just placed for a new skin, order '107612' for 'Prismatic Cloak'? I submitted the wrong file by mistake. (Is this the right place for this?)
Hello,

Can I cancel the order I just placed for a new skin, order '107612' for 'Prismatic Cloak'? I submitted the wrong file by mistake. (Is this the right place for this?)
APY9UhE.gifsorry Art Shop
Gallery, Adopt Shop, UMA Shop
We are the Forsaken
hi! Could you please cancel order 107606? I submitted the wrong file :' ) thank you
hi! Could you please cancel order 107606? I submitted the wrong file :' ) thank you
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@WHOUR The breed has been set to Aether M.
@WHOUR The breed has been set to Aether M.
Hi sorry to bother. I recently reprint a skin with 5 prints, and in my record as order 107521. But today I received two returns both have 5 prints of the same skin inside(And now I received 10!). I am a little bit confused. Could you please help me check it? I remembered I only gave the order for one time. And I already checked my mails to ensure that. Thanks a lot.
Hi sorry to bother. I recently reprint a skin with 5 prints, and in my record as order 107521. But today I received two returns both have 5 prints of the same skin inside(And now I received 10!). I am a little bit confused. Could you please help me check it? I remembered I only gave the order for one time. And I already checked my mails to ensure that. Thanks a lot.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@RThrax What was the name or ID# of the skin?
@RThrax What was the name or ID# of the skin?
@SuburbanSamurai
It was this one:
I got extra 5 prints from nowhere somehow lol.
@SuburbanSamurai
It was this one:
I got extra 5 prints from nowhere somehow lol.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
Hi, staff! Just wanted to run this one by you guys before I try to submit it. I have a dragon for an OC of mine, so I made an accent of his outfit. I just wanted to clarify here in case of any confusion that this isn't a copyrighted character, so it should be legal to submit! Provided there aren't any glaring errors, I'm good to go, yeah? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/847578174261821527/1105983822576766976/ari_but_make_him_dragon_1.png[/img] Ty for your work <3
Hi, staff! Just wanted to run this one by you guys before I try to submit it.

I have a dragon for an OC of mine, so I made an accent of his outfit. I just wanted to clarify here in case of any confusion that this isn't a copyrighted character, so it should be legal to submit! Provided there aren't any glaring errors, I'm good to go, yeah?

ari_but_make_him_dragon_1.png

Ty for your work <3
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
1 2 ... 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1145 1146