Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1140 1141
@Kuroda The icon is fixed.

@GODHEX PRIDE BEFORE FALL's icon has been altered to help differentiate between the two designs.
@Kuroda The icon is fixed.

@GODHEX PRIDE BEFORE FALL's icon has been altered to help differentiate between the two designs.
Could I get order #107364 cancelled so I can resubmit with a version with darker lineart/shading layers?
Could I get order #107364 cancelled so I can resubmit with a version with darker lineart/shading layers?
sodosnake.png
Hello! Just some suggestions, if it's not proper to give such suggestions, I can delete my post :)
And I'm sorry if anything in this post sounds offensive, my first language is not English so it might sounds a bit direct.

My skins got denied because the design is not OK, but I have submitted it for four times and in the first three times it got denied for shadows and you even let me darken some specific area, while after such a long time adjusting and waiting, they finally got denied for the design.
I think it would be much better if it works like this: if the design is not OK, please let me know at the beginning so that I won't waste so much time. Now I not only need to redesign it, but also need to readjust the shadows and lines, making my adjustment in the past few submissions meaningless. Also, I think if could let the artists know such things earlier, it would take less time for both mods and artists.
Thank you!

Also, for my not OK design:
I think zombie animals and dragons were OK to draw? And I didn't draw bleeding zombie animals since there's no blood, only colorful goo, why would it still not proper on the design? I didn't draw anything related organs, just flowers from the ribs to represent new life from the death.
For sure I will edit my skin design, just would like to know what kind of thing (about undead) would be considered not OK.
Hello! Just some suggestions, if it's not proper to give such suggestions, I can delete my post :)
And I'm sorry if anything in this post sounds offensive, my first language is not English so it might sounds a bit direct.

My skins got denied because the design is not OK, but I have submitted it for four times and in the first three times it got denied for shadows and you even let me darken some specific area, while after such a long time adjusting and waiting, they finally got denied for the design.
I think it would be much better if it works like this: if the design is not OK, please let me know at the beginning so that I won't waste so much time. Now I not only need to redesign it, but also need to readjust the shadows and lines, making my adjustment in the past few submissions meaningless. Also, I think if could let the artists know such things earlier, it would take less time for both mods and artists.
Thank you!

Also, for my not OK design:
I think zombie animals and dragons were OK to draw? And I didn't draw bleeding zombie animals since there's no blood, only colorful goo, why would it still not proper on the design? I didn't draw anything related organs, just flowers from the ribs to represent new life from the death.
For sure I will edit my skin design, just would like to know what kind of thing (about undead) would be considered not OK.
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
Hi there! Is it possible I can get the icon for Blazing Supercluser adjusted so it matches with its series counterparts?

Hi there! Is it possible I can get the icon for Blazing Supercluser adjusted so it matches with its series counterparts?

QoiHu86.png
Hi! I checked my log tracker and found I got 10 more print back. I only sent #107312 and #107313 these two 10-print blueprint but got 30 back.

I havent take the copies in the May 05, 2023, 09:21:59 massage, could you please remove those copies for me?

Thanks in advance!
Hi! I checked my log tracker and found I got 10 more print back. I only sent #107312 and #107313 these two 10-print blueprint but got 30 back.

I havent take the copies in the May 05, 2023, 09:21:59 massage, could you please remove those copies for me?

Thanks in advance!
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Can I cancel Order #107532 so I can edit and resubmit please?

Thanks in advance!
Can I cancel Order #107532 so I can edit and resubmit please?

Thanks in advance!
4ZxGBV2.png
@Ambulocetus I apologize for the confusing messaging with the rejections. When the first few orders were put through, they did not get a gore approval by the site admins like they should have, which is the reason they were not initially rejected for gore. Concerning the reason for the gore rejection according to the site admins, although the objects covering the deer's belly could be viewed as flowers, the deer is also actively bleeding from arrow wounds, which would indicate it's open stomach cavity contains other internal organs, so the objects protruding from the ribs could be viewed as internal organs. There's also red areas between the ribs (at least in this variant).Although they design could be interpreted as a zombie deer, the actively bleeding wounds and open belly cavity creates the impression of a creatures suffering from graphic massive wounds, which is why it was rejected. Being a zombie does not mean that gore that would otherwise be rejected is allowed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0jEEaFR.png[/img] The bleeding from the arrow wounds needs to be removed. The exposed ribs will need to be removed as well, or at least abstracted to not look like an open belly wound. @VariantLoki Un fortunately we do not provide custom icon requests outside of technical fixes such as incorrect breed icon displays. @Lomon Can you please PM me the extra copies?
@Ambulocetus I apologize for the confusing messaging with the rejections. When the first few orders were put through, they did not get a gore approval by the site admins like they should have, which is the reason they were not initially rejected for gore.

Concerning the reason for the gore rejection according to the site admins, although the objects covering the deer's belly could be viewed as flowers, the deer is also actively bleeding from arrow wounds, which would indicate it's open stomach cavity contains other internal organs, so the objects protruding from the ribs could be viewed as internal organs. There's also red areas between the ribs (at least in this variant).Although they design could be interpreted as a zombie deer, the actively bleeding wounds and open belly cavity creates the impression of a creatures suffering from graphic massive wounds, which is why it was rejected. Being a zombie does not mean that gore that would otherwise be rejected is allowed.

0jEEaFR.png

The bleeding from the arrow wounds needs to be removed. The exposed ribs will need to be removed as well, or at least abstracted to not look like an open belly wound.

@VariantLoki Un fortunately we do not provide custom icon requests outside of technical fixes such as incorrect breed icon displays.

@Lomon Can you please PM me the extra copies?
Ah, that's a shame, but I understand. Thank you anyway
Ah, that's a shame, but I understand. Thank you anyway
QoiHu86.png
hi! my skin 50426 (rainbowpaint!) was printed on the wrong base, can it be edited to skydancer F?
hi! my skin 50426 (rainbowpaint!) was printed on the wrong base, can it be edited to skydancer F?
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
what size are the files? the rpogram i use can only support 8 bit
(i use clip studio paint
what size are the files? the rpogram i use can only support 8 bit
(i use clip studio paint
x72ysXo.pngHv3uNKt.png