Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Vynne's Skin/Accents - angelic sdf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
[center][font=times new roman][size=5]Vynne's Skins & Accents[/size] [size=4]General Info/Rules:[/size][/center] [size=3][b]Payment/Delivery:[/b] [LIST] [*] I accept a limited number of treasure slots at [b]1g:1300t[/b]. [*] [b]I usually need payment up front![/b] This helps fund blueprint costs, since I'm not able to buy them on my own. [*] When an order comes in, I deliver copies via PA. Extras go on the AH! [/list] [b]Orders:[/b] [list] [*] Feel free to ask for previews on preorders! I'll usually have a preview link up but you can still ask if you'd like c: [*] Many of my retired accents are personal customs and won't be reprinted. Retired means retired, sorry! [*] My self-editing pinglist has my general, custom, and auction pinglists if you'd like to be notified for anything I do. It also has a pre-order tab that I'll be using to keep track of slots. [*] On the spreadsheet, don't edit anyone else's username off of a slot. Also, if you have to back out of a slot, ask me and I'll remove you. [b]This applies until a skin is sent in for print[/b], at which point you're responsible for your purchases. [/list] [b]Customs:[/b] [list] [*] I have a customs post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2744124#post_40429856]here[/url] with information on custom skins and custom recolors. [*] I typically have one or two slots open, but they'll close if I get too busy with school or work. [*] While I usually try to finish custom orders within a week of placement, please bear with me as real life sometimes takes priority to my commissions! [*] If slots are publicly open, inquiries can be made via a ping on my shop or PM. I prefer to do dealings over PM, but I'm open to Discord as well! [/LIST] [center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VmOwOR6MbHJWOrEeRkNi8Aeq_ARKXPszIIOs9HZJKJ8/edit?usp=sharing]Self-Editing Pinglist[/url][/size][/b][/center]
Vynne's Skins & Accents

General Info/Rules:
Payment/Delivery:
  • I accept a limited number of treasure slots at 1g:1300t.
  • I usually need payment up front! This helps fund blueprint costs, since I'm not able to buy them on my own.
  • When an order comes in, I deliver copies via PA. Extras go on the AH!
Orders:
  • Feel free to ask for previews on preorders! I'll usually have a preview link up but you can still ask if you'd like c:
  • Many of my retired accents are personal customs and won't be reprinted. Retired means retired, sorry!
  • My self-editing pinglist has my general, custom, and auction pinglists if you'd like to be notified for anything I do. It also has a pre-order tab that I'll be using to keep track of slots.
  • On the spreadsheet, don't edit anyone else's username off of a slot. Also, if you have to back out of a slot, ask me and I'll remove you. This applies until a skin is sent in for print, at which point you're responsible for your purchases.
Customs:
  • I have a customs post here with information on custom skins and custom recolors.
  • I typically have one or two slots open, but they'll close if I get too busy with school or work.
  • While I usually try to finish custom orders within a week of placement, please bear with me as real life sometimes takes priority to my commissions!
  • If slots are publicly open, inquiries can be made via a ping on my shop or PM. I prefer to do dealings over PM, but I'm open to Discord as well!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Previous Works

Retired:

never to be reprinted

5 copies

5 copies

15 copies

5 copies
5 copies
15 copies

30 copies

10 copies

10 copies

5 copies

10 copies

10 copies

25 copies

40 copies

45 copies

10 copies

15 copies

10 copies

10 copies

10 copies

10 copies

25 copies

35 copies

20 copies

10 copies

15 copies

10 copies

35 copies

20 copies

10 copies

Shelved:

reprinted w/ interest

5 copies

5 copies

5 copies

5 copies

10 copies

20 copies

Collabs:

15 copies

10 copies, with Marceline

Customs:

only reprinted @ commissioner's request

2 copies
KalicoKat

5 copies
Suspended

2 copies
Suspended

5 copies
private custom

5 copies
Farvel

2 copies
Kalinka

5 copies
Ravenhearst

Lyka
10 copies

Lyka
10 copies

5 copies
Ravenhearst

5 copies
Narif

1 copy
LadyRivers

5 copies
private custom

2 copies
private recolor

Festival:
Previous Works

Retired:

never to be reprinted

5 copies

5 copies

15 copies

5 copies
5 copies
15 copies

30 copies

10 copies

10 copies

5 copies

10 copies

10 copies

25 copies

40 copies

45 copies

10 copies

15 copies

10 copies

10 copies

10 copies

10 copies

25 copies

35 copies

20 copies

10 copies

15 copies

10 copies

35 copies

20 copies

10 copies

Shelved:

reprinted w/ interest

5 copies

5 copies

5 copies

5 copies

10 copies

20 copies

Collabs:

15 copies

10 copies, with Marceline

Customs:

only reprinted @ commissioner's request

2 copies
KalicoKat

5 copies
Suspended

2 copies
Suspended

5 copies
private custom

5 copies
Farvel

2 copies
Kalinka

5 copies
Ravenhearst

Lyka
10 copies

Lyka
10 copies

5 copies
Ravenhearst

5 copies
Narif

1 copy
LadyRivers

5 copies
private custom

2 copies
private recolor

Festival:
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

[center][size=5][font=times new roman]Up for Order[/size] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/704424765292806215/810731004058140692/1_13_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1__Female.png[/img][nextcol][quote=mistress of dawn] 600g/slot [i]retires 2/20/21 @ 19:00 server time[/i] [url=https://bit.ly/3jNL1aS]Preview Link[/url][/quote][/columns] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/704424765292806215/810731244202754068/1_13_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1__Female.png[/img][nextcol][quote=mistress of light] 600g/slot [i]retires 2/20/21 @ 19:00 server time[/i] [url=https://bit.ly/3k24k0s]Preview Link[/url][/quote][/columns] [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VmOwOR6MbHJWOrEeRkNi8Aeq_ARKXPszIIOs9HZJKJ8/edit#gid=398754187]Pre-order Here[/url][/size] I do take suggestions on skin ideas! If there's something you'd like me to try, post it on here or PM me! c: [/center]
Up for Order

1_13_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1__Female.png
mistress of dawn wrote:
600g/slot
retires 2/20/21 @ 19:00 server time

Preview Link
1_13_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1__Female.png
mistress of light wrote:
600g/slot
retires 2/20/21 @ 19:00 server time

Preview Link

Pre-order Here

I do take suggestions on skin ideas! If there's something you'd like me to try, post it on here or PM me! c:
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Custom Info:

Pricing
I accept both Gems and USD!

For original customs:
Accents start at 3.2kg / $25 USD, skincents start at 4.5kg / $35 USD
You provide the desired blueprint upon completion and approval so I can send it in!

For custom recolors:
Accents start at 600g / $5 USD, skincents start at 1.2kg / $10 USD.
Once again, you provide blueprint upon completion and approval.

(In the case of 5- and 10-prints, I'd keep one copy per every 5 printed. If you'd like a one-print I may ask if I can contribute to keep a second for myself, but you're free to decline!)

What I can do

Breeds:

Any is fine! I mostly work with Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Spirals, but I'm willing to branch out. I'm just a little more familiar with their anatomy, is all.

Theming:

No problem - Silk/fabric, jewelry, wings, space/galaxy effects, some glow effects, flowers/leaves.
Won't do - Gore, mechs, general grossness, anything against site rules.

Anything not listed I can try, but it might be a bit more difficult/take longer to complete.

I'll also do custom recolors of my existing works! This is a bit of a case-by-case thing as I switched computers last year and don't have the documents for my oldest accents (not to mention I used to save them merged for some reason, thanks younger me), but ask and I'll see what I can do! I won't do recolors of customs without the commissioner's approval.
Again, these require blueprints to be provided.

Customs are currently on a ping basis. This means that I'll ping whenever I've got time to work on them, with either one or two slots open depending.

Slots:
1. x
2. x

Let me know if you'd like to be added to my customs pinglist!
Custom Info:

Pricing
I accept both Gems and USD!

For original customs:
Accents start at 3.2kg / $25 USD, skincents start at 4.5kg / $35 USD
You provide the desired blueprint upon completion and approval so I can send it in!

For custom recolors:
Accents start at 600g / $5 USD, skincents start at 1.2kg / $10 USD.
Once again, you provide blueprint upon completion and approval.

(In the case of 5- and 10-prints, I'd keep one copy per every 5 printed. If you'd like a one-print I may ask if I can contribute to keep a second for myself, but you're free to decline!)

What I can do

Breeds:

Any is fine! I mostly work with Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Spirals, but I'm willing to branch out. I'm just a little more familiar with their anatomy, is all.

Theming:

No problem - Silk/fabric, jewelry, wings, space/galaxy effects, some glow effects, flowers/leaves.
Won't do - Gore, mechs, general grossness, anything against site rules.

Anything not listed I can try, but it might be a bit more difficult/take longer to complete.

I'll also do custom recolors of my existing works! This is a bit of a case-by-case thing as I switched computers last year and don't have the documents for my oldest accents (not to mention I used to save them merged for some reason, thanks younger me), but ask and I'll see what I can do! I won't do recolors of customs without the commissioner's approval.
Again, these require blueprints to be provided.

Customs are currently on a ping basis. This means that I'll ping whenever I've got time to work on them, with either one or two slots open depending.

Slots:
1. x
2. x

Let me know if you'd like to be added to my customs pinglist!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Currently Listed on AH

Showcase!
Love seeing my stuff out in the wild c:
Currently Listed on AH

Showcase!
Love seeing my stuff out in the wild c:
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

[center]Pinging for two accents! dig me up // from the grave [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3323e5cddebdbf4e04c97fdb20849176/tumblr_px12jyxFpo1y4dw8mo1_400.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bd06cae6ccf6f79ae90c723386574fd8/tumblr_px12jyxFpo1y4dw8mo2_400.png[/img] Slots are 600g/ea! General pinglist: @Whyyesimnot @dustfawn GASP: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bones/skeleton, cool colors, cute, gold, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, angels, pastels, nature, wings, pink, purple, goth[/center][br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @jbapple, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @OverTheWolf, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Yin, @TikindiDragon, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @ThisIsGospel, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @Kurtcobain, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Descending, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @jockey, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @BrightIce, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Aalto, @Lychii, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @Cassichu, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @Aegirscales, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Rosabelle, @Lamia, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @NightmaricZor, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @InternetPotato, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @christina, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @koujakward, @Erendira, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @apis, @Slee, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @IveRios, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @Yilara, @cloudnine, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @Mortveil, @haxure, @artangcls, @thank, @stormydanish, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Hiame, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Rib, @Kaelidra, @CynicalOwl, @kitten1774, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @SnailMuffin, @RJWolf, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @mPhish, @qew23, @Reconnaissance, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @casanovasAnchor, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Kihyun, @Bhaskara, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @TarmonSuravye, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @Prelude, @greyyourwarden, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @openhearth, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Smurr, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Physik, @Eagles, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @witchcrafted, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @Yiqi, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Arbokobra, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Dracorvus, @Arbokobra, @CorneliaR, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Zenna, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @Katria, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @TarmonSuravye, @Leucine, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Silverishness, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @TopsySky, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @kidotsubomi, @Abysmal, @brdey, @pretend, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Velliana, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @EmergencyRoom, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Mymozya, @Kipiekie, @AntivirusAndroid, @kbb, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @NorthSong, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @Archsage, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Angii, @Taiyou, @nockyong, @CreamGravy, @putri, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Laturikusha, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Skeletor, @grr, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @Lrjj, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @bitmap, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @Nabesima, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @NightRising, @jr413, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @Chaostrophy, @Oria, @Finne, @Distances, @RLisa, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @Adaarable, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @Skyending, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @OfficialEspurr, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @OFF, @BuiltByCLAMP, @Mickie, @reotheleo, @Apfelgriebs, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Katargo, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Lyren, @Sinai, @CheshireCatUk1, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @Spookio, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @Silence, @Mimas, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @CyanYume, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @unsolved, @AqunAthlok, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @terato, @Malachite, @Incarnate, @StarTatami, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Humboldt, @Lakefrost, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Daemonengrau, @bitmap, @necromancing, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Benuyka, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Maeca, @Nettlebird, @SylphOfHeart, @SilverQuark, @Caprineki, @Aushi, @Bumblesweet, @Wolfieboy, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Tuberose, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @Writer, @ninjanuary, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Verruciformis, @Kikatzu, @candycanexolo, @MerlinMausi, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Sanati, @Hahoe, @140742, @dandyfrau, @thornasaur, @Cayde6, @Lukee, @kanoosh, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Venture, @keyy, @Tuchulcha, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @cynicalspectre, @Ankhr, @ChReb, @Kunikida, @Rizibizi4, @rattus, @Flail, @Flail, @NowViewing, @LostWhisperer, @LostWhisperer, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @phoenixoflegend, @ArcyN, @Rheannon, @briteoctopus, @GhostChateau, @aerazura, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @applechime, @Choi, @Crowstorm, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Gibberish, @macrobiiology, @skyfish, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Tiguidou, @Tira, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @deerfawn, @sneer, @Fukase, @Pai, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Evarinya, @Gurrero, @Scryzze, @sisyo, @MoonMelodies, @Kaldwin, @End3rStorm, @Elpzh, @Foxe, @solariaa, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @cpm, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @nemora, @Wangji, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @xRK800, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Johnny132, @PepperClove, @Blod, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Drakkainen, @4walls, @Heathers, @overture, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Ziegler, @KreepyKrawlies, @Fujo, @Lokke, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Navani, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @LLev, @angstprxnce, @MoonlitCacti, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @Flail, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Skyeline, @rilakkumin, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @FeatherFace, @Eidos, @LemmeRest, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @Fawniti, @bamf, @Grafkrabber, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Stormwing27, @Meqathi, @sunnyVista, @equive, @SkyDancer10, @Cherrytree1222, @eieru, @manylimbs, @Sagittarium, @606, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @cynicalCrows, @Kneph, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @Ticklesmack, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @sobbing, @DrFlug, @elthemar, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @chromatographic, @xoThanatos, @Lunadiviner, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @Boneshakers, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @Marmite, @TwoSouls, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @scylla, @stanley, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @chocollama, @Cheryy, @CelestialMuse, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @sylveondreams, @Eindride, @Kaldwin, @Noodlesper, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @Syldaya, @UnhappyJoker, @klee, @Nascargot, @Cerusia, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Lilian, @MunchkinLynx, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Closetcreep, @Raan, @Louca, @Fenixinka, @maomiFR, @succulents, @Avifors, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Zoruna, @Kipuka, @MysteryCorgi, @catticcino, @Moristian, @V0iCEB0X, @FeatherFace, @Bearded, @Halflight, @Chook, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Hyndil, @quarz, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @Techmox, @liminalspace, @aschers, @cyborb, @Redsand, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Kisk, @Hakary, @L1br4, @faebeats, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @sirspiderider, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @necroticLuminary, @atooksays, @Fluffpuffpanda, @Sunline, @Zytorian, @akoshka, @techne, @HerCosmosComplex, @Katigura, @Munancho, @Laby, @Juleatic, @thace, @Mysteries, @Parda, @FlyingScales, @ArtofSocrates, @pondweed, @klee, @1000unicorns, @Veracity, @Zivo, @Borgenti, @Noivian, @Jinoga, @slaytheist, @GoldStar, @boredzoi, @doniider, @Zhukov, @InfectedContent, @Banguela, @Ayxia, @galaxanova, @axololtl, @WitchHunt, @full, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Liliun, @Ankhiale86, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @boneboy, @Tinyparrot, @Liluye, @Sadiegreen, @Oxy, @Lordofthepies, @kingjoethecat, @Kimikada, @Cometesn, @Maeva, @sneer, @Dracowolf, @Dreadnoughtus, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Mysthia, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @Wightspark, @squishypeachy, @big, @Loras, @Nei, @Metus, @wwhirlybirb, @Neraida, @hyuukiru, @Keyina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Kalinka, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @frostwalkers, @Pripyat, @Kuratabells, @zafer, @yukitsukihana, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @Pyracantha, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Endyr, @Okapi, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @puppicino, @mangoeclipse, @neoixan, @Sealterbloind, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @Lokey, @TheChurchGrim, @KalicoKat, @aliferum, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Milkdud, @Rayzor, @Casdeth, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Ferrates, @Moirli, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @velvetufo, @Vipera, @Ens, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @Ghostharpies, @OyasumiKasumi, @aprilraven, @Biird, @Riice, @rockcorgo, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Rohana, @gryffion, @Oxyhemoglobin, @CoffeeCaat, @BurntLeafyToast, @hungry, @furo, @Hoodies, @underwater, @Alamire, @montromising, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @Weavile, @borkbean, @Starfire0, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @feedog, @Dragonwyspr, @Voltaic, @lightly, @Teewie, @Namira, @evilwave, @johan, @dawn, @teiidae, @kirmon64, @kirmon64, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @smilefires, @idyll, @NullE, @Trilonyte, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @Wishing4Reality, @IromotNemem, @Thanatai, @Ghostyreader, @Descending, @Rosebrush, @FrogTea, @NuclearFudge, @Skippyjimjams, @LuneLight, @putrefaction, @GhostFromTheMoon, @WingsofResent, @serpentarius, @Dragakure, @Joywing, @Adamantium, @EternalBlaze, @Varda, @junu, @Kitten1774, @Ekanos, @Lusinga, @Mir, @BurntCookies, @Greyscales, @Khezu, @SparkleDeer, @Levona, @Vanq, @ptarmigan, @Driamatic, @Daijobanai, @DArtsy, @Sephrenia, @pigeonz, @Nazom, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @Hauntology, @Saerino, @Tilli, @ASinglePringle, @Yorshka, @Neocore, @Kelpoyo[/size][/center]
Pinging for two accents!

dig me up // from the grave

tumblr_px12jyxFpo1y4dw8mo1_400.png
tumblr_px12jyxFpo1y4dw8mo2_400.png

Slots are 600g/ea!

General pinglist:
@Whyyesimnot @dustfawn

GASP:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bones/skeleton, cool colors, cute, gold, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, angels, pastels, nature, wings, pink, purple, goth

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @jbapple, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @OverTheWolf, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Yin, @TikindiDragon, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @ThisIsGospel, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @Kurtcobain, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Descending, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @jockey, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @BrightIce, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @Smaugthealmighty, @synnful, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @highcastle, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Aalto, @Lychii, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @Seiryuu, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @Cassichu, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Zyanith, @Aegirscales, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Rosabelle, @Lamia, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @NightmaricZor, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @Raiona, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @InternetPotato, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @christina, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @koujakward, @Erendira, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @apis, @Slee, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @IveRios, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @ThistleChaser, @kush, @Yilara, @cloudnine, @keraunic, @Menghuancat, @Mortveil, @haxure, @artangcls, @thank, @stormydanish, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Hiame, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @StormBerserker, @Rib, @Kaelidra, @CynicalOwl, @kitten1774, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Elunai, @Nuriya, @Zyanith, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @SnailMuffin, @RJWolf, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @mPhish, @qew23, @Reconnaissance, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @seragakisei, @pioff, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @casanovasAnchor, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Kihyun, @Bhaskara, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @TarmonSuravye, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @Prelude, @greyyourwarden, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Mima, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @openhearth, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Smurr, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @Physik, @Eagles, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @witchcrafted, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @Yiqi, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Arbokobra, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Semirhage, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Dracorvus, @Arbokobra, @CorneliaR, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @grr, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Thesby, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @rocketgrunt, @Zenna, @Sonora, @wesleydog, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Temreki, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @Katria, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @TarmonSuravye, @Leucine, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Silverishness, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @TopsySky, @Rangiku, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @kidotsubomi, @Abysmal, @brdey, @pretend, @londoner, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Velliana, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Icefire55, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Kommoy, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @EmergencyRoom, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Mymozya, @Kipiekie, @AntivirusAndroid, @kbb, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @NorthSong, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @Archsage, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Angii, @Taiyou, @nockyong, @CreamGravy, @putri, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @fluffyfurbal, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Laturikusha, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Skeletor, @grr, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @Lrjj, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @bitmap, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @Script, @Nabesima, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @NightRising, @jr413, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @Chaostrophy, @Oria, @Finne, @Distances, @RLisa, @ouji, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @Adaarable, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @Skyending, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @OfficialEspurr, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @OFF, @BuiltByCLAMP, @Mickie, @reotheleo, @Apfelgriebs, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Charias, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Katargo, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Lyren, @Sinai, @CheshireCatUk1, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Guest, @Spookio, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @Silence, @Mimas, @cosmicConundrum, @Genji, @Ambriche, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @CyanYume, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @unsolved, @AqunAthlok, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @Warriorgirl1234, @terato, @Malachite, @Incarnate, @StarTatami, @Finne, @Gompytje, @Humboldt, @Lakefrost, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Daemonengrau, @bitmap, @necromancing, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Benuyka, @feralchungus, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Maeca, @Nettlebird, @SylphOfHeart, @SilverQuark, @Caprineki, @Aushi, @Bumblesweet, @Wolfieboy, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Tuberose, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @Writer, @ninjanuary, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Verruciformis, @Kikatzu, @candycanexolo, @MerlinMausi, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Sanati, @Hahoe, @140742, @dandyfrau, @thornasaur, @Cayde6, @Lukee, @kanoosh, @Sienne, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @LucidDreams, @Venture, @keyy, @Tuchulcha, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @cynicalspectre, @Ankhr, @ChReb, @Kunikida, @Rizibizi4, @rattus, @Flail, @Flail, @NowViewing, @LostWhisperer, @LostWhisperer, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @phoenixoflegend, @ArcyN, @Rheannon, @briteoctopus, @GhostChateau, @aerazura, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @applechime, @Choi, @Crowstorm, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Gibberish, @macrobiiology, @skyfish, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Tiguidou, @Tira, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @deerfawn, @sneer, @Fukase, @Pai, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Evarinya, @Gurrero, @Scryzze, @sisyo, @MoonMelodies, @Kaldwin, @End3rStorm, @Elpzh, @Foxe, @solariaa, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @cpm, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @nemora, @Wangji, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @xRK800, @ShadowPiper, @Li3los, @Johnny132, @PepperClove, @Blod, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @Drakkainen, @4walls, @Heathers, @overture, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Ziegler, @KreepyKrawlies, @Fujo, @Lokke, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Navani, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @LLev, @angstprxnce, @MoonlitCacti, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @LoyalStar, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @Flail, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Skyeline, @rilakkumin, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @FeatherFace, @Eidos, @LemmeRest, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @Fawniti, @bamf, @Grafkrabber, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Stormwing27, @Meqathi, @sunnyVista, @equive, @SkyDancer10, @Cherrytree1222, @eieru, @manylimbs, @Sagittarium, @606, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @cynicalCrows, @Kneph, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @Ticklesmack, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @sobbing, @DrFlug, @elthemar, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @chromatographic, @xoThanatos, @Lunadiviner, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @Boneshakers, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @Marmite, @TwoSouls, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @sicksip, @scared, @scylla, @stanley, @Cats, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @chocollama, @Cheryy, @CelestialMuse, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @sylveondreams, @Eindride, @Kaldwin, @Noodlesper, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @Syldaya, @UnhappyJoker, @klee, @Nascargot, @Cerusia, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Lilian, @MunchkinLynx, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Closetcreep, @Raan, @Louca, @Fenixinka, @maomiFR, @succulents, @Avifors, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Zoruna, @Kipuka, @MysteryCorgi, @catticcino, @Moristian, @V0iCEB0X, @FeatherFace, @Bearded, @Halflight, @Chook, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Hyndil, @quarz, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @Techmox, @liminalspace, @aschers, @cyborb, @Redsand, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Kisk, @Hakary, @L1br4, @faebeats, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @sirspiderider, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @necroticLuminary, @atooksays, @Fluffpuffpanda, @Sunline, @Zytorian, @akoshka, @techne, @HerCosmosComplex, @Katigura, @Munancho, @Laby, @Juleatic, @thace, @Mysteries, @Parda, @FlyingScales, @ArtofSocrates, @pondweed, @klee, @1000unicorns, @Veracity, @Zivo, @Borgenti, @Noivian, @Jinoga, @slaytheist, @GoldStar, @boredzoi, @doniider, @Zhukov, @InfectedContent, @Banguela, @Ayxia, @galaxanova, @axololtl, @WitchHunt, @full, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Liliun, @Ankhiale86, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @boneboy, @Tinyparrot, @Liluye, @Sadiegreen, @Oxy, @Lordofthepies, @kingjoethecat, @Kimikada, @Cometesn, @Maeva, @sneer, @Dracowolf, @Dreadnoughtus, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Mysthia, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @Wightspark, @squishypeachy, @big, @Loras, @Nei, @Metus, @wwhirlybirb, @Neraida, @hyuukiru, @Keyina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Kalinka, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @frostwalkers, @Pripyat, @Kuratabells, @zafer, @yukitsukihana, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @Pyracantha, @scarecrane, @pathfinder, @Morwen, @Endyr, @Okapi, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @puppicino, @mangoeclipse, @neoixan, @Sealterbloind, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @Lokey, @TheChurchGrim, @KalicoKat, @aliferum, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Milkdud, @Rayzor, @Casdeth, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Ferrates, @Moirli, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @velvetufo, @Vipera, @Ens, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @Ghostharpies, @OyasumiKasumi, @aprilraven, @Biird, @Riice, @rockcorgo, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Rohana, @gryffion, @Oxyhemoglobin, @CoffeeCaat, @BurntLeafyToast, @hungry, @furo, @Hoodies, @underwater, @Alamire, @montromising, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @Weavile, @borkbean, @Starfire0, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @feedog, @Dragonwyspr, @Voltaic, @lightly, @Teewie, @Namira, @evilwave, @johan, @dawn, @teiidae, @kirmon64, @kirmon64, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @smilefires, @idyll, @NullE, @Trilonyte, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @Wishing4Reality, @IromotNemem, @Thanatai, @Ghostyreader, @Descending, @Rosebrush, @FrogTea, @NuclearFudge, @Skippyjimjams, @LuneLight, @putrefaction, @GhostFromTheMoon, @WingsofResent, @serpentarius, @Dragakure, @Joywing, @Adamantium, @EternalBlaze, @Varda, @junu, @Kitten1774, @Ekanos, @Lusinga, @Mir, @BurntCookies, @Greyscales, @Khezu, @SparkleDeer, @Levona, @Vanq, @ptarmigan, @Driamatic, @Daijobanai, @DArtsy, @Sephrenia, @pigeonz, @Nazom, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @Hauntology, @Saerino, @Tilli, @ASinglePringle, @Yorshka, @Neocore, @Kelpoyo
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

@vynne hi! Could I please have a preview on this scry of the pink one? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=5&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=164&auth=1e51583612b47f6c628df791bc64ce0491d5f17d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@vynne hi! Could I please have a preview on this scry of the pink one?
dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=5&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=164&auth=1e51583612b47f6c628df791bc64ce0491d5f17d&dummyext=prev.png
yfM68XN.gif
@stovokor Of course! [img]https://imgur.com/omKNWc2.png[/img]
@stovokor Of course!

omKNWc2.png
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Oof so pretty. I'll take a slot for that one please!
Oof so pretty. I'll take a slot for that one please!
yfM68XN.gif
Sure thing!
Sure thing!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52