Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1136 1137
@smolderingflame

A friendly reminder to post when you are available.
@smolderingflame

A friendly reminder to post when you are available.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Right... Sorry. Life was super busy. They're coming up no later than 9:00 fr time.
Right... Sorry. Life was super busy. They're coming up no later than 9:00 fr time.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Door 1: @Catmushroom11 (rippling blue) As you push your way through the door, you are suddenly immersed in water. You're in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and a large group of seals swim up to you, curious and playful. They follow you home! Soon you realize they're being chased by a Granite Thresher, and you decide to bring it home as well. Maybe someone will want it? [item=Spotted Seal]x3 [item=Chameleon Seal]x7 [item=Granite Thresher] Door 2: @Telsemm10 (Gold and white, silver and blue) You open the door and see a statue of a dapper looking dragon seated on a throne., But as you look around you see a dusty looking coffin in the corner. You sigh softly and go over to check the coffin, and the lid slides back. A dragon with sleek, oily black scales rises out of it and looks at you, then leaps out and does a bow. "First dragon I have seen in years. I will not harm you, so do not worry." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80951677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809517/80951677_350.png[/img][/url] Door 3: @Harpiaa (Spinny boi) You reach out to poke the png and are teleported to a neat little shop. Behind the desk is an axolotl who claps its little hands and waves its tail towards the racks of apparel. You get the message, and grab as much as you can carry. Turns out you could dress like a blue and red Robin Hood! [item=Pathfinder's Gloves] [item=Pathfinder's Treads] [item=Pathfinder's Hat] [item=Pathfinder's Leggings]
Door 1: @Catmushroom11 (rippling blue)

As you push your way through the door, you are suddenly immersed in water. You're in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and a large group of seals swim up to you, curious and playful. They follow you home! Soon you realize they're being chased by a Granite Thresher, and you decide to bring it home as well. Maybe someone will want it?
Spotted Seal x3 Chameleon Seal x7 Granite Thresher

Door 2: @Telsemm10 (Gold and white, silver and blue)

You open the door and see a statue of a dapper looking dragon seated on a throne., But as you look around you see a dusty looking coffin in the corner. You sigh softly and go over to check the coffin, and the lid slides back. A dragon with sleek, oily black scales rises out of it and looks at you, then leaps out and does a bow.
"First dragon I have seen in years. I will not harm you, so do not worry."
80951677_350.png

Door 3: @Harpiaa (Spinny boi)

You reach out to poke the png and are teleported to a neat little shop. Behind the desk is an axolotl who claps its little hands and waves its tail towards the racks of apparel. You get the message, and grab as much as you can carry. Turns out you could dress like a blue and red Robin Hood!
Pathfinder's Gloves Pathfinder's Treads Pathfinder's Hat Pathfinder's Leggings
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Choose what your doors look like:

door 1 : constellation door w/ a obsidian key (@DarkCheetah)
door 2 : lush green garden with apple/rose scent, iron gate that needs climbing (@Perlyreilth)
door 3 : metal door w/ blue & purple lighting, statues, and helpful gloves (@LumoInnIt)
Choose what your doors look like:

door 1 : constellation door w/ a obsidian key (@DarkCheetah)
door 2 : lush green garden with apple/rose scent, iron gate that needs climbing (@Perlyreilth)
door 3 : metal door w/ blue & purple lighting, statues, and helpful gloves (@LumoInnIt)

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
@Telsemm10

Door 1 is a constellation in the shape of an ordinary door. The stars are glittering on it and make it very hard to see. You could just pass through it and nothing would happen, or you could use the obsidian key next to it and see what is inside.
@Telsemm10

Door 1 is a constellation in the shape of an ordinary door. The stars are glittering on it and make it very hard to see. You could just pass through it and nothing would happen, or you could use the obsidian key next to it and see what is inside.
Dark Cheetah Lore: Dark Water Clan
7UXlQKU.gif

My wishlist dragon.

My favourite dragon.
@Telsemm10
Door 3 please!
The door looks like it is made of solid metal, but it had bolts of blue and purple lightning bouncing around on it, one shock could be dangerous. And big statues guard the door, luckily there are some gloves on the floor. Maybe those can help open the door?
@Telsemm10
Door 3 please!
The door looks like it is made of solid metal, but it had bolts of blue and purple lightning bouncing around on it, one shock could be dangerous. And big statues guard the door, luckily there are some gloves on the floor. Maybe those can help open the door?
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
@Telsemm10 (Door 2) A tall wrought iron gate leading to what looks like a lush green botanical garden stands before you. A warm breeze carries the welcoming scent of roses and apples your way. Impossible to open, the gate won't budge one bit but...maybe you could try climbing?
@Telsemm10 (Door 2) A tall wrought iron gate leading to what looks like a lush green botanical garden stands before you. A warm breeze carries the welcoming scent of roses and apples your way. Impossible to open, the gate won't budge one bit but...maybe you could try climbing?
rJeB6wo.png
agh sorry for being so late- my life has been busy :/ door 1 - @DarkCheetah : as you cautiously pick up the key, you feel your energy being slowly drained as you put it into the place where a socket should be. you stutter on your feet, and fall into the eternally black room. “hi!” a small dragon greets cheerfully. “I’m Mist!” you get : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84992261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849923/84992261_350.png[/img][/url] - door 2 - @Perlyreilth : you slowly climb the gate, and when you carefully drop down from the top, you are sent into a gorgeous, wonderland-like garden. you pick various plants, capture some bugs, and best of all, as you turn to leave, you find a ladder leaning on the gate, and a small box of clothes to wear with a note. it says: ‘thanks for visiting! come again soon!’ you get : [item=sweet grass]x10 , [item=venus flytrap]x3 , [item=Rhododendron Leafhopper]x10 , [item=forest green wing wraps] , [item=teal starsilk cloak] - door 3 - @LumoInnIt : you carefully put on the gloves, and take a deep breath, before trying to open the door, the statues are still, until you try for the 10th time and your hand slipped to grab the lighting. the statues turn toward you, and open their mouthes. inside are two power-humming battle items. you snatch them up and run away quickly. you get : [item=dark bolt] , [item=discipline]
agh sorry for being so late- my life has been busy :/

door 1 - @DarkCheetah :
as you cautiously pick up the key, you feel your energy being slowly drained as you put it into the place where a socket should be. you stutter on your feet, and fall into the eternally black room. “hi!” a small dragon greets cheerfully. “I’m Mist!”
you get : 84992261_350.png
-
door 2 - @Perlyreilth :
you slowly climb the gate, and when you carefully drop down from the top, you are sent into a gorgeous, wonderland-like garden. you pick various plants, capture some bugs, and best of all, as you turn to leave, you find a ladder leaning on the gate, and
a small box of clothes to wear with a note. it says: ‘thanks for visiting! come again soon!’
you get : Sweet Grass x10 , Venus Flytrap x3 , Rhododendron Leafhopper x10 , Forest Green Wing Wraps , Teal Starsilk Cloak
-
door 3 - @LumoInnIt :
you carefully put on the gloves, and take a deep breath, before trying to open the door, the statues are still, until you try for the 10th time and your hand slipped to grab the lighting. the statues turn toward you, and open their mouthes. inside are two power-humming battle items. you snatch them up and run away quickly.
you get : Dark Bolt , Discipline

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
Door 1: This door has weird carvings of the history on it. It is surrounded by an odd aura the colour of orange. It is made of plain wood and its doorknob is golden. [emoji=apparel helm size=1] Door 2: This door is one meter above the ground. There are some invisible stairs which you can only see when you are not on them. There’s no doorknob and the door is made of an unusual purple material. [emoji=crystal ball size=1] Door 3: This door is translucent. Behind it, you can see an aquarium. There is a weird doorknob shaped like water waves. [emoji=clownfish size=1]
Door 1: This door has weird carvings of the history on it. It is surrounded by an odd aura the colour of orange. It is made of plain wood and its doorknob is golden.

Door 2: This door is one meter above the ground. There are some invisible stairs which you can only see when you are not on them. There’s no doorknob and the door is made of an unusual purple material.

Door 3: This door is translucent. Behind it, you can see an aquarium. There is a weird doorknob shaped like water waves.
Dark Cheetah Lore: Dark Water Clan
7UXlQKU.gif

My wishlist dragon.

My favourite dragon.
@DarkCheetah

Door 2 please!
@DarkCheetah

Door 2 please!
I'm just a little guy
1 2 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1136 1137