|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
@oblivatrixon you enter into a fancy fabric studio, where you are ushered into a chair, your measurements are taken, and you are gifted some fabric! And then are immediately shooed out of the studio...gifted some fabric! And then are immediately shooed out of the studio... [item=pretty green wing bow] [item=pretty green arm bow] [item=pretty green tail bow] @makotheshark you open the door, and immediately are hot with a wave of water! Before you can process that, something barrels into you at top speeds! It's... A dragon? He says that he's been trapped in there for a long time, and you decide to take him along with you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82340863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/823409/82340863_350.png[/img][/url] @Voidendron as you turn the doorknob, it rusts in your hand and breaks off! Luckily, you're able to break down the door after some effort. Inside, you find a workshop of sorts, and leave with some interesting trinkets. [item=rusted treasure chest] x2 [item=iron treasure chest] x1 [item=sanded ash plank] x20
@oblivatrixon you enter into a fancy fabric studio, where you are ushered into a chair, your measurements are taken, and you are gifted some fabric! And then are immediately shooed out of the studio...gifted some fabric! And then are immediately shooed out of the studio... Pretty Green Wing Bow Pretty Green Arm Bow Pretty Green Tail Bow

@makotheshark you open the door, and immediately are hot with a wave of water! Before you can process that, something barrels into you at top speeds! It's... A dragon? He says that he's been trapped in there for a long time, and you decide to take him along with you.
82340863_350.png

@Voidendron as you turn the doorknob, it rusts in your hand and breaks off! Luckily, you're able to break down the door after some effort. Inside, you find a workshop of sorts, and leave with some interesting trinkets.
Rusted Treasure Chest x2 Iron Treasure Chest x1 Sanded Ash Plank x20

Don't ask why my name is ThunderInvader but I'm in nature.
MV1Iakt.png Any pronouns-Pansexual-ADHD iconMV1Iakt.png
You walk into an empty hallway with 3 doors on the side, they are all made of their own solid color and material. Which door would you like to go through?

Door 1: This door is a solid bright yellow color, and is made of wood

Door 2: This door is a solid white color, and is made of what seems to be silk or linen wrapped around something thin but tough

Door 3: This door is a solid bright hot pink color, and is made of a type of plastic
You walk into an empty hallway with 3 doors on the side, they are all made of their own solid color and material. Which door would you like to go through?

Door 1: This door is a solid bright yellow color, and is made of wood

Door 2: This door is a solid white color, and is made of what seems to be silk or linen wrapped around something thin but tough

Door 3: This door is a solid bright hot pink color, and is made of a type of plastic
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
@MakotheShark

Door 2 interest me!
@MakotheShark

Door 2 interest me!
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
@MakoTheShark

Ooh! Door 1
@MakoTheShark

Ooh! Door 1

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
@MakoTheShark

door 3 pleasee!
@MakoTheShark

door 3 pleasee!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
@Telsemm10 Door 1: [item=Dandelion Seeds] [item=Sanddrift Aconite] [item=Golden Starswirl] [item=Discipline] @ShadowLessHC98 Door 2: [item=White Linen Neck Wrap] [item=White Linen Arm Wraps] [item=White Linen Tail Wrap] [item=Featherfoot Spingy] [item=Congeal] [item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)] @BlueFriend Door 3: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85009869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850099/85009869_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Waveswell Sorcerer]
@Telsemm10
Door 1:

Dandelion Seeds Sanddrift Aconite Golden Starswirl Discipline

@ShadowLessHC98
Door 2:

White Linen Neck Wrap White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Tail Wrap Featherfoot Spingy Congeal

@BlueFriend
Door 3:
85009869_350.png Waveswell Sorcerer
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
Ill post this tomorrow or later. I am currently doing school sooo-
Ill post this tomorrow or later. I am currently doing school sooo-
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*clap* ALRIGHT I am ready for this Door 1: [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Door 2: [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Door 3: [emoji=skull size=1]
*clap* ALRIGHT I am ready for this

Door 1:
Door 2:
Door 3:
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
1 2 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 1141 1142