rJeB6wo.png
@DuskDream Center door please!
@DuskDream Center door please!
oaPyXzm.pngHXpw0r5.pngIf1R4lB.png
@Duskdream,

LEFT!
@Duskdream,

LEFT!
@Dragoncalypso26 You push open the door, and it fades away to nothing. You suddenly find yourself on the beach at sunset, barefoot in warm sand. Just beyond the shore is a little hill jutting up from the water, and as you get closer, you see a hatchling asleep on top. It wakes and observes you, before flying over to join you for the sunset. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94502686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945027/94502686_350.png[/img][/url] @LunaMin The door is difficult to open, but really putting your shoulders into it helps. Inside, there is a campfire placed in the middle of a sparsely decorated room. Sparse, save for the bright flowers surrounding the fire. The flame flickers, barely clinging to life.. but what's this beside it? A bloodstone? Then, perhaps unexpectedly... you find a rotund little onion nestled in the flowers. How odd! [item=fire flower]x10 [item=jasper][item=wild onion] @Crickettell When you enter through the door, it occurs to you that you brought a letter with you. When you open it, however, it's completely blank. And now that you think of it, when did you get a letter? In any case, you can't see anything in the room but walls and darkness... Daring to go further, you indeed find something: A hole in the wall! Making another questionable decision, you stick your hand inside... And pull out.. Moths? Ew... Looks like you smothered one. [item=intact parchment][item=reverse silkworm moth]x3[item=yellow sludge] [i](prizes going out soon, and brownie points if you know your door's reference)[/i]
@Dragoncalypso26 You push open the door, and it fades away to nothing. You suddenly find yourself on the beach at sunset, barefoot in warm sand. Just beyond the shore is a little hill jutting up from the water, and as you get closer, you see a hatchling asleep on top. It wakes and observes you, before flying over to join you for the sunset.
94502686_350.png

@LunaMin The door is difficult to open, but really putting your shoulders into it helps. Inside, there is a campfire placed in the middle of a sparsely decorated room. Sparse, save for the bright flowers surrounding the fire. The flame flickers, barely clinging to life.. but what's this beside it? A bloodstone? Then, perhaps unexpectedly... you find a rotund little onion nestled in the flowers. How odd!
Fire Flower x10 Jasper Wild Onion

@Crickettell When you enter through the door, it occurs to you that you brought a letter with you. When you open it, however, it's completely blank. And now that you think of it, when did you get a letter? In any case, you can't see anything in the room but walls and darkness... Daring to go further, you indeed find something: A hole in the wall! Making another questionable decision, you stick your hand inside... And pull out.. Moths?

Ew... Looks like you smothered one.
Intact Parchment Reverse Silkworm Moth x3 Yellow Sludge

(prizes going out soon, and brownie points if you know your door's reference)
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
The next round will be posted soon.
The next round will be posted soon.
@Dragoncalypso26 Preorder for door 1! (the rules never said anything about no preordering so I'm just gonna do it.) [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@Dragoncalypso26
Preorder for door 1!
(the rules never said anything about no preordering so I'm just gonna do it.)
@Dragoncalypso26 Well in that case...can i preorder door three lmao[emoji=sandsurge laughing size=1]
@Dragoncalypso26

Well in that case...can i preorder door three lmao
Looking to trade Sandsurge's? Visit my Sandsurge Give/Get Forum!
Door 1: was hidden behind some coral growing on the side of an underwater cliff.
~ Door claimed by @Endtroid187~

Door 2: Somehow ended up in a cave. ((how odd)) ~Door Claimed by @Latsyric~

@BroadwayBound,~ Door 3:
You find a cabin in the Snowy mountains, you open this door to a bare room with a bed and decide you are tired and fall asleep. But when you wake up there is a surprise waiting for you...
Door 1: was hidden behind some coral growing on the side of an underwater cliff.
~ Door claimed by @Endtroid187~

Door 2: Somehow ended up in a cave. ((how odd)) ~Door Claimed by @Latsyric~

@BroadwayBound,~ Door 3:
You find a cabin in the Snowy mountains, you open this door to a bare room with a bed and decide you are tired and fall asleep. But when you wake up there is a surprise waiting for you...
@Dragoncalypso26 Is door 2 still available? :D
@Dragoncalypso26 Is door 2 still available? :D
@Latsyric,

Yes
@Latsyric,

Yes