I guess one is the only one that's left? ^ - ^
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Reshireka

Will do.
@Reshireka

Will do.
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/1/18/Icewarden.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114231958
@Serpede (Door 1) Despite the door seemingly needing a key, the door just sort of... Clicks open on its own. You enter, and there's a large throne room. However, it appears to be long since abandoned. You look around the room and pick up what you can. [Item=mangledtextile] x4 [Item=redlinenfabricscrap] [Item=silverore] [Item=runebeadnecklace] @Downpour (Door 2) Unfortunately, this door wont open. Heck, there isn't even a handle. But the wood is so old... You break open the door, and reveal a small rock room filled with ivy and moss... And slime? Not very exciting, but you decide to take some stuff anyways. [Item=ashtwigs] x6 [Item=smoothpebbles] x11 [Item=redooze] [Item=greensludge] @Azboy2004 (Door 3) You try to turn the knob, but... It doesn't turn. The door doesn't do anything. It's not even a real door. Feeling frustrated, you kick down the fake door and it falls backwards, hitting something before hitting the floor. You lift up the stupid piece of not door and find a small box of... Really random things. You take them. Because you deserve something for your troubles. [Item=brownbirdskullarmband] [Item=longneckskirmisher] [Item=naturalmightfragment] [Item=amber-trappedfly] x3 [Item=blackpawn] x11 @Sapphire235 (Door 4) This... Block of ice is pretty sturdy. You try scratching it. No luck. It won't be moved either. Suddenly, a light seems to come from the other side, and water seems to leak out from the bottom. A hole is suddenly blast through the door and fire flares out. A small, smoke coloured hatching smiles, orange eyes shining in a friendly way. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18750783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187508/18750783_350.png[/img] [/url] @Stitched (Door 5) This large, stone door can be moved over slightly... Mustering your strength, you move it. Eyes start to peer out, making you determined to move it more. When you move it just enough, a few creatures are freed! They express their gratitude by following you... Even if their company is unwanted. [Item=hydrascorpion] [Item=commonpodid] [Item=psywurm] [Item=poisonoustoridae] [B]Prizes will be sent soon! Thank you![/b]
@Serpede (Door 1)

Despite the door seemingly needing a key, the door just sort of... Clicks open on its own. You enter, and there's a large throne room. However, it appears to be long since abandoned. You look around the room and pick up what you can.

x4

@Downpour (Door 2)

Unfortunately, this door wont open. Heck, there isn't even a handle. But the wood is so old... You break open the door, and reveal a small rock room filled with ivy and moss... And slime? Not very exciting, but you decide to take some stuff anyways.

x6
x11

@Azboy2004 (Door 3)

You try to turn the knob, but... It doesn't turn. The door doesn't do anything. It's not even a real door. Feeling frustrated, you kick down the fake door and it falls backwards, hitting something before hitting the floor. You lift up the stupid piece of not door and find a small box of... Really random things. You take them. Because you deserve something for your troubles.

x3
x11

@Sapphire235 (Door 4)

This... Block of ice is pretty sturdy. You try scratching it. No luck. It won't be moved either. Suddenly, a light seems to come from the other side, and water seems to leak out from the bottom. A hole is suddenly blast through the door and fire flares out. A small, smoke coloured hatching smiles, orange eyes shining in a friendly way.

18750783_350.png

@Stitched (Door 5)

This large, stone door can be moved over slightly... Mustering your strength, you move it. Eyes start to peer out, making you determined to move it more. When you move it just enough, a few creatures are freed! They express their gratitude by following you... Even if their company is unwanted.

Psywurm

Prizes will be sent soon! Thank you!

0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
another open the door/? if we make to much of these the mods will have to make a 1 rule forum only
another open the door/? if we make to much of these the mods will have to make a 1 rule forum only
@mistakesandsins

That's exactly why I made so many f-ing doors. Because of that same reason.
@mistakesandsins

That's exactly why I made so many f-ing doors. Because of that same reason.
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
@Sapphire235 friendly reminder that it's your turn to make the doors!
@Sapphire235 friendly reminder that it's your turn to make the doors!
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@PeriodCramps

(Maybe give them a bit more time before pinging them with reminders. It hasn't been long, and they haven't accepted the dragon yet, so they probably aren't online.)
@PeriodCramps

(Maybe give them a bit more time before pinging them with reminders. It hasn't been long, and they haven't accepted the dragon yet, so they probably aren't online.)
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
@Thundershower yeah I'm being too impatient.
@Thundershower yeah I'm being too impatient.
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
Well, my turn! ^^

Door 1: This gate emits an unusual noise. Its surface seems tacky and looks as if it were poison ... you touch it?

Door 2: This door has a little dark colors, as if it had been exposed to smoke. His handle is black and along the face of the whole door, that some lines of emerald green.

Door 3: This door is quite rare. It has various colors and surface marks are sharp claws, but its interior is pretty quiet ... What's inside?

Good luck!
Well, my turn! ^^

Door 1: This gate emits an unusual noise. Its surface seems tacky and looks as if it were poison ... you touch it?

Door 2: This door has a little dark colors, as if it had been exposed to smoke. His handle is black and along the face of the whole door, that some lines of emerald green.

Door 3: This door is quite rare. It has various colors and surface marks are sharp claws, but its interior is pretty quiet ... What's inside?

Good luck!
Click, please :3
incubator_Sapphire235.png
tumblr_n9tem38KHe1tgjlm2o1_500.gif
door 3 please
door 3 please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1135 1136