Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 736 737 738 739 740 ... 754 755
@singswithtrees Thank you! I'll send them over!
@singswithtrees Thank you! I'll send them over!
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
6OezIjj.png
UU9vIu2.png
T4Peb9C.png
NItuqvN.png
[quote]@Mariwen Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns. [quote]I can take both, my usual security offer is a valuable G1 of mine named Dawnstar or a L25 eliminate armed trainer. [/quote][/quote] @Mariwen My apologies for taking almost 24 hours to get back to you. Thursdays are always pretty busy for me IRL, not normal to keep someone on FR waiting that long (for me anyway). (That apology is also for you @GadzooksTD - Mariwen was first volunteer in line though so the rest of the message is for her <3 - thank you for your timely responses, both of you!) Back to responding to Mariwen: Sounds great. Would you prefer I wait to send them on the 27th, or would you prefer extra incubation days just in case since April 1st is preferred, but anytime during MJ is a close second (meaning an accidental early hatch is no big deal - not that I'd be upset regardless, it's just a nice little extra I like, not a necessity :D ) Whichever collateral option you're most comfortable with is good with me. I didn't pay a *whole* lot for the four I'm sending you but the xxx pear project pair is an anomaly for this colour range apparently. I only found 1 triple xxx pear (not ready to breed for fire eyes yet) and he was 299 gems. Basically the collateral is because I'm stuck with him only and no pair at all for the forseeable future if something happens to you - hopefully not, of course! You have enough presence I'm not terribly worried about a scam. Most of the close colours that (hopefully) won't take months for a result are either equally expensive, related to ones I already have, or not available lol. All that being said, I always tip (in addition to your 2kt fee) at the end (tip at the end, fee at the beginning), always provide a generous mire stack of 4-point food per pair (or 50/50 split of food types they'll both eat - unless you request a different food type), and try not to keep anyone waiting 24 hours, much less longer for anything like this (and am not at all bothered by check ins). Do let me know if you have specific food requests for your 2 stacks or 50 of all 4 types, otherwise I will go with whatever foods I have the most of at that time that my dragons will eat). Thanks either way for agreeing and my apologies in advance for the onslaught of words. My brain is refusing to be concise today >.> Edit to add: I very much care about my rep and try to be generous, so just in case it eases your mind, I decided to link the prize list for a raffle I ran for my birthday. Whatever collateral you give is in safe hands. Oh...hm...but if anything happens to me (again, hopefully not! and family can't get to my account...I'm overthinking this now, I think.) Anyway: Proof of generosity link, definitely do not scam people: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3197400/1#post_53045109]Concluded Birthday Raffle Prize List[/url].
Quote:
@Mariwen
Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns.
Quote:
I can take both, my usual security offer is a valuable G1 of mine named Dawnstar or a L25 eliminate armed trainer.

@Mariwen My apologies for taking almost 24 hours to get back to you. Thursdays are always pretty busy for me IRL, not normal to keep someone on FR waiting that long (for me anyway).

(That apology is also for you @GadzooksTD - Mariwen was first volunteer in line though so the rest of the message is for her <3 - thank you for your timely responses, both of you!)

Back to responding to Mariwen: Sounds great. Would you prefer I wait to send them on the 27th, or would you prefer extra incubation days just in case since April 1st is preferred, but anytime during MJ is a close second (meaning an accidental early hatch is no big deal - not that I'd be upset regardless, it's just a nice little extra I like, not a necessity :D )

Whichever collateral option you're most comfortable with is good with me. I didn't pay a *whole* lot for the four I'm sending you but the xxx pear project pair is an anomaly for this colour range apparently. I only found 1 triple xxx pear (not ready to breed for fire eyes yet) and he was 299 gems.

Basically the collateral is because I'm stuck with him only and no pair at all for the forseeable future if something happens to you - hopefully not, of course! You have enough presence I'm not terribly worried about a scam. Most of the close colours that (hopefully) won't take months for a result are either equally expensive, related to ones I already have, or not available lol.

All that being said, I always tip (in addition to your 2kt fee) at the end (tip at the end, fee at the beginning), always provide a generous mire stack of 4-point food per pair (or 50/50 split of food types they'll both eat - unless you request a different food type), and try not to keep anyone waiting 24 hours, much less longer for anything like this (and am not at all bothered by check ins). Do let me know if you have specific food requests for your 2 stacks or 50 of all 4 types, otherwise I will go with whatever foods I have the most of at that time that my dragons will eat).

Thanks either way for agreeing and my apologies in advance for the onslaught of words. My brain is refusing to be concise today >.>

Edit to add: I very much care about my rep and try to be generous, so just in case it eases your mind, I decided to link the prize list for a raffle I ran for my birthday. Whatever collateral you give is in safe hands. Oh...hm...but if anything happens to me (again, hopefully not! and family can't get to my account...I'm overthinking this now, I think.) Anyway: Proof of generosity link, definitely do not scam people: Concluded Birthday Raffle Prize List.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@lantadyme
@Mariwen
@KairiArisava
@GadzooksTD
@LucisAbsentia
@shadowwas
@IvyL6
@Volvagia
@ktjn
@ROSIEonFIRE
@Silversahde
@Noodlesper
@BurningSonata
@TacticianLyra
@TepigTrainer

I'm lookiing for 2x fire nest :)
@lantadyme
@Mariwen
@KairiArisava
@GadzooksTD
@LucisAbsentia
@shadowwas
@IvyL6
@Volvagia
@ktjn
@ROSIEonFIRE
@Silversahde
@Noodlesper
@BurningSonata
@TacticianLyra
@TepigTrainer

I'm lookiing for 2x fire nest :)
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Karanja I can take one of them!
@Karanja I can take one of them!
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
@TacticianLyra

Sending one pair <3
@TacticianLyra

Sending one pair <3
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@ClashingHearts @Kakushigo @8611945 @Alurayune

Hello! I'm looking to rent an Ice nest! I'd like to use a Boon, but only if the nest has 3+ eggs. Would it potentially be alright to send the dragons + payment first and then send along the Boon if they have a large clutch?
@ClashingHearts @Kakushigo @8611945 @Alurayune

Hello! I'm looking to rent an Ice nest! I'd like to use a Boon, but only if the nest has 3+ eggs. Would it potentially be alright to send the dragons + payment first and then send along the Boon if they have a large clutch?
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Orcalot Do you need them hatched today? My nest for today is full but I'll have one after RO. If you want to send them I can nest them after work tomorrow morning.
@Orcalot Do you need them hatched today? My nest for today is full but I'll have one after RO. If you want to send them I can nest them after work tomorrow morning.
8Lpal06.gif
@8611945

I don't need them hatched today, that works for me! I can send them over now!
@8611945

I don't need them hatched today, that works for me! I can send them over now!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Saronai I'll send a two-way with a trainer in a minute. Early is fine and April 1 will be target. Their food types are fine to send.

@Karanja Send when ready for the other pair.
@Saronai I'll send a two-way with a trainer in a minute. Early is fine and April 1 will be target. Their food types are fine to send.

@Karanja Send when ready for the other pair.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Deeproar
@Asphalt
@BofaSofa
@Devid
@MusicalMaladies
@Volur
@AmericanFacepalm
@lalamuff
@FelicisNox177
@Merryseadragon
@Haitham

looking for a water nest! this pair is my pride and joy, so I will request collateral :p
found!
@Deeproar
@Asphalt
@BofaSofa
@Devid
@MusicalMaladies
@Volur
@AmericanFacepalm
@lalamuff
@FelicisNox177
@Merryseadragon
@Haitham

looking for a water nest! this pair is my pride and joy, so I will request collateral :p
found!
9kl540kM_o.png hibden wishlist
1 2 ... 736 737 738 739 740 ... 754 755