Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 754 755
Flight:Shadow
Charge:2kt/g and food for your dragons during their stay.
Able to provide collateral if asked:yes
Space always available or when space is available:when space is available.
Other conditions/info:I breed my own dragons so I will usually have at most 2 spaces open.
Flight:Shadow
Charge:2kt/g and food for your dragons during their stay.
Able to provide collateral if asked:yes
Space always available or when space is available:when space is available.
Other conditions/info:I breed my own dragons so I will usually have at most 2 spaces open.
@Aslanda
Thanks! I've added your info to the forum and spreadsheet ^^
@Aslanda
Thanks! I've added your info to the forum and spreadsheet ^^
Yay! lol
Yay! lol
hey i'm super happy to see this thread's remade & i'm stoked to be on it now! i know it's not a formal review, but i just wanted to say i always used the last thread for my breeding projects and never had any troubles. everything is accessible and to the point, which i like! there are lots of services but i always just felt best with the last thread/this thread by extension. so thank you to those who run it, and to those who help make it a great place! :D <3
hey i'm super happy to see this thread's remade & i'm stoked to be on it now! i know it's not a formal review, but i just wanted to say i always used the last thread for my breeding projects and never had any troubles. everything is accessible and to the point, which i like! there are lots of services but i always just felt best with the last thread/this thread by extension. so thank you to those who run it, and to those who help make it a great place! :D <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Deeproar @Taelen @Asphalt @Llealynarisia @Cadash @DesertUmbra @KyloRen @RavenFeatherwing @Sparren @Elestrial @Xeyla @Gimeurcookie @ClashingHearts @GadzooksTD @inaros @Harmicist @Lobbyns @Bionicdingo @solflo @Silversahde @KairiArisava @TheClassCalico @TacticianLyra @BofaSofa @lantadyme @KnightYumi @Descending @QueenJ11 @Metteo @singswithtrees @Murakali @Texere @VictoryInSolace @JigglyCookie @montromising @Cantata @Coronae Incredibly sorry if I have mispinged anyone! Yesterday the big nest rental topic was locked due to Clifftop being inactive. This is the new thread ran by myself and Stormdance. Everything is very similar to the last thread although we are now additionally using a spreadsheet. All info will still be available through the forum post. I have pinged everyone that has lent a nest through the locked thread within the month. If you want to be a renter on the new thread, please add your info to the spreadsheet through [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu6wrfEENQiB_lpiEMXE8u9eaDTuRyFOuxT9sk7f64Gf7MLQ/viewform]this form[/url] or ping me with the necessary info and I will add your renting info to the spreadsheet and forum post. [quote=Info needed if you can't access the form] Charge: Able to provide collateral: Space (sometimes or always): Other Conditions: [/quote] @FireStorm3719 @tlo @Disturbed @Squibeetos All four of you recently expressed interest in signing up on the locked thread! If you are still interested, info to join is above! ^^
@Deeproar @Taelen @Asphalt @Llealynarisia @Cadash @DesertUmbra @KyloRen @RavenFeatherwing @Sparren @Elestrial @Xeyla @Gimeurcookie @ClashingHearts @GadzooksTD @inaros @Harmicist @Lobbyns @Bionicdingo @solflo @Silversahde @KairiArisava @TheClassCalico @TacticianLyra @BofaSofa @lantadyme @KnightYumi @Descending @QueenJ11 @Metteo @singswithtrees @Murakali @Texere @VictoryInSolace
@JigglyCookie @montromising @Cantata @Coronae

Incredibly sorry if I have mispinged anyone! Yesterday the big nest rental topic was locked due to Clifftop being inactive. This is the new thread ran by myself and Stormdance. Everything is very similar to the last thread although we are now additionally using a spreadsheet. All info will still be available through the forum post.

I have pinged everyone that has lent a nest through the locked thread within the month. If you want to be a renter on the new thread, please add your info to the spreadsheet through this form or ping me with the necessary info and I will add your renting info to the spreadsheet and forum post.
Info needed if you can't access the form wrote:
Charge:
Able to provide collateral:
Space (sometimes or always):
Other Conditions:

@FireStorm3719 @tlo @Disturbed @Squibeetos
All four of you recently expressed interest in signing up on the locked thread! If you are still interested, info to join is above! ^^
@Premiumhugs
Ah I'm super happy the thread was remade cause I just moved flights! Thanks for the ping or I would've never found it!

Charge: Free, though food appreciated
Able to provide collateral: Sure!
Space (sometimes or always): Sometimes
Other Conditions: N/A
@Premiumhugs
Ah I'm super happy the thread was remade cause I just moved flights! Thanks for the ping or I would've never found it!

Charge: Free, though food appreciated
Able to provide collateral: Sure!
Space (sometimes or always): Sometimes
Other Conditions: N/A
ezgif-4-bd4873bacd.gif montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
itrn.gif
\o/ good to see this is being revived!
\o/ good to see this is being revived!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Thank you so much for doing this! Though I never utilized it as much as most people, I was always happy with everyone's service and likewise happy to lend my nests to whoever was in need via the old thread! I hope this thread also lives to see many rentals and patrons! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you so much for doing this! Though I never utilized it as much as most people, I was always happy with everyone's service and likewise happy to lend my nests to whoever was in need via the old thread!

I hope this thread also lives to see many rentals and patrons!
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
@Premiumhugs

Charge: none
Able to provide collateral: yes
Space (sometimes or always): always
Other Conditions: feel free to simply send a CR if you see I have a free nest
@Premiumhugs

Charge: none
Able to provide collateral: yes
Space (sometimes or always): always
Other Conditions: feel free to simply send a CR if you see I have a free nest
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
@Premiumhugs - filled out the google form! do i need to post here too?
@Premiumhugs - filled out the google form! do i need to post here too?
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 754 755