Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 737 738 739 740 741 ... 754 755
@SheridanCharon @Llealynarisia @Ozprey

Hi there! I'm looking for a shadow nest. :)

Found, thank you!
@SheridanCharon @Llealynarisia @Ozprey

Hi there! I'm looking for a shadow nest. :)

Found, thank you!
@Spy I have a nest available!
@Spy I have a nest available!
BEw4O1O.png X9XFFVl.png
@saltmeen

I have open nests.
I'm heading to bed at the moment but if you send them I'll have them nested in a few hours
@saltmeen

I have open nests.
I'm heading to bed at the moment but if you send them I'll have them nested in a few hours
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
@FelicisNox177 setting up the CR!
@FelicisNox177 setting up the CR!
9kl540kM_o.png hibden wishlist
[quote name="Mariwen" date="2023-03-24 15:46:20" ] @Saronai I'll send a two-way with a trainer in a minute. Early is fine and April 1 will be target. Their food types are fine to send. @Karanja Send when ready for the other pair. [/quote] 2-2-1. Your lapis pair are appropriately shamed within my clan's customs. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
Mariwen wrote on 2023-03-24 15:46:20:
@Saronai I'll send a two-way with a trainer in a minute. Early is fine and April 1 will be target. Their food types are fine to send.

@Karanja Send when ready for the other pair.

2-2-1. Your lapis pair are appropriately shamed within my clan's customs.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Premiumhugs I have the following review for @Mariwen [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Would absolutely remote nest with again! Easy to work with, helpful in determining collateral and prompt delivery with exact hatchdate despite flight rising going down nearly a full day near the end, unexpectedly. Was also pleasant to interact with. She did 3 nests for me, one was an instant-hatch at the end with no collateral attached. Prompt responses and delivery. Thank you so much!
@Premiumhugs

I have the following review for @Mariwen

Would absolutely remote nest with again!

Easy to work with, helpful in determining collateral and prompt delivery with exact hatchdate despite flight rising going down nearly a full day near the end, unexpectedly. Was also pleasant to interact with.

She did 3 nests for me, one was an instant-hatch at the end with no collateral attached. Prompt responses and delivery.

Thank you so much!

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia
Hello! I'm looking to rent a Fire nest!

Found!
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia
Hello! I'm looking to rent a Fire nest!

Found!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Orcalot I got you, send when ready.
@Orcalot I got you, send when ready.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen

Alright, sending them over shortly! Thank you! ^^
@Mariwen

Alright, sending them over shortly! Thank you! ^^
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Coronae @LuminousScorch @wrecknrule

Hi there! I'm looking to rent one lightning nest. :)
@Coronae @LuminousScorch @wrecknrule

Hi there! I'm looking to rent one lightning nest. :)
1 2 ... 737 738 739 740 741 ... 754 755