Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 738 739 740 741 742 ... 754 755
@Spy I can take the pair if you're still looking!
@Spy I can take the pair if you're still looking!
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia! Food type preference for tipping? Many, many thanks ♥

@Alkharius @Auralyx @BaldwinBogsneak @Fane @Harbinger @kryptidkrimes @Lodzhal @lovebite @xlMidnightRoselx @ShadowWas @ShiLing @SpiritFeather @TradesterGriffyn @Vivichi

In need of two light nests, please.
Done!

@GadzooksTD @lantadyme @LucisAbsentia @Mariwen @Noodlesper @TacticianLyra @SnowFawn666

One fire nest, please.
Thank you kindly, Mariwen!
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia! Food type preference for tipping? Many, many thanks ♥

@Alkharius @Auralyx @BaldwinBogsneak @Fane @Harbinger @kryptidkrimes @Lodzhal @lovebite @xlMidnightRoselx @ShadowWas @ShiLing @SpiritFeather @TradesterGriffyn @Vivichi

In need of two light nests, please.
Done!

@GadzooksTD @lantadyme @LucisAbsentia @Mariwen @Noodlesper @TacticianLyra @SnowFawn666

One fire nest, please.
Thank you kindly, Mariwen!

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
@Sinnouk Go ahead and send when ready, whatever they'll eat is fine.
@Sinnouk Go ahead and send when ready, whatever they'll eat is fine.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen [quote]Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns.[/quote] Would you by chance be willing to do another nest for me? No collateral necessary for this one or special hatch date.
@Mariwen
Quote:
Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns.

Would you by chance be willing to do another nest for me? No collateral necessary for this one or special hatch date.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia
Hello! I'm looking to rent a Fire nest!
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia
Hello! I'm looking to rent a Fire nest!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Saronai @Orcalot I can get you both, send when ready.
@Saronai @Orcalot I can get you both, send when ready.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen

Thank you so much! Sending shortly!
@Mariwen

Thank you so much! Sending shortly!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Mariwen
Quote:
Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns.

Would you by chance be willing to do another nest for me? No collateral necessary for this one either or special hatch date. Just another pair for that current fire project that will be ready to nest tomorrow and I'm good with accidentally paying for a 3rd nest even if the one you're incubating now actually give me what I want lol.
@Mariwen
Quote:

Would you by chance be willing to do another nest for me? No collateral necessary for this one either or special hatch date. Just another pair for that current fire project that will be ready to nest tomorrow and I'm good with accidentally paying for a 3rd nest even if the one you're incubating now actually give me what I want lol.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Mariwen [quote]Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns.[/quote] My pair will be ready for another attempt tomorrow, would you be willing to take them on again soon? Once again, no collateral necessary, no specific hatch date <3
@Mariwen
Quote:

My pair will be ready for another attempt tomorrow, would you be willing to take them on again soon? Once again, no collateral necessary, no specific hatch date <3
@Saronai Send when ready, I've got space.
@Saronai Send when ready, I've got space.
1 2 ... 738 739 740 741 742 ... 754 755