Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 735 736 737 738 739 ... 754 755
Haven't been in Ice for a while now. OP doesn't seem to be updating this anymore :/
Haven't been in Ice for a while now. OP doesn't seem to be updating this anymore :/
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
@TacticianLyra

Ah, makes sense! No worries :)))
@TacticianLyra

Ah, makes sense! No worries :)))
ky82ASU.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@KnightYumi @Rythen @Vertigris @desserts

Hello! I'm looking to rent a Wind nest for today, March 16th! I have a Boon!
@KnightYumi @Rythen @Vertigris @desserts

Hello! I'm looking to rent a Wind nest for today, March 16th! I have a Boon!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
This request is being arranged with Mariwen. Thank you all <3 [s]Hello! I'd love to rent 2 [emoji=fire rune size=1] fire nests for the upcoming MJ, anytime during it would be awesome, would extra love a last day (April 1st) hatch. The breeding dragons were a little on the expensive side though, so I'm leaning toward the idea of collateral, but I don't know what to request. Willing to arrange something mutually agreeable. @/Mariwen Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns. @/KairiArisava Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: Tips always appreciated, may take some time to answer (GMT+3 time zone) @/GadzooksTD Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: @/Volvagia Charge: 5kt/5g or food to cover the stay Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: Please PM me ahead of time to ask and make sure I don't have plans; I work 8 hours a day most of the week, so my schedule is always a bit funky. Thanks for your time and consideration <3 (Also willing to trade nests if you want a light nest around the same time)[/s]
This request is being arranged with Mariwen. Thank you all <3

Hello! I'd love to rent 2 fire nests for the upcoming MJ, anytime during it would be awesome, would extra love a last day (April 1st) hatch. The breeding dragons were a little on the expensive side though, so I'm leaning toward the idea of collateral, but I don't know what to request. Willing to arrange something mutually agreeable.

@/Mariwen
Charge: 2000 treasure Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: User Starstalker can vouch for me as a nest hoster, I've taken in multiple pairs for them with no issues and prompt Day 6 hatching and returns.

@/KairiArisava
Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: Tips always appreciated, may take some time to answer (GMT+3 time zone)

@/GadzooksTD
Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions:

@/Volvagia
Charge: 5kt/5g or food to cover the stay Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: Please PM me ahead of time to ask and make sure I don't have plans; I work 8 hours a day most of the week, so my schedule is always a bit funky.

Thanks for your time and consideration <3

(Also willing to trade nests if you want a light nest around the same time)
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Nests found, thanks <3 [s]I would also love to rent 2 [emoji=water rune size=1] water nests to hatch any time during the upcoming MJ, preferably on the last day, April 1st. This was an extensive breeding project just to get the right colours to send to someone else, so I"m leaning toward the idea of collateral, but I don't know what to request. Willing to arrange something mutually agreeable. @/Deeproar Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: @/Devid Charge: Free, by donation Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: @/MusicalMaladies Charge: None, tips and food appreciated! Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: Please put username/ID in both dragons' bios @/FelicisNox177 Charge: 4KT or 2.5KT & 30Pts Food *5th Nest Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: I was in the original big nest rental. @/Merryseadragon Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: @/Haitham Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: I don't require a fee but I appreciate food, specifically meat and insects. Thank you for your time and consideration <3[/s]
Nests found, thanks <3

I would also love to rent 2 water nests to hatch any time during the upcoming MJ, preferably on the last day, April 1st.

This was an extensive breeding project just to get the right colours to send to someone else, so I"m leaning toward the idea of collateral, but I don't know what to request. Willing to arrange something mutually agreeable.

@/Deeproar

@/Devid
Charge: Free, by donation Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions:

@/MusicalMaladies
Charge: None, tips and food appreciated! Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: Please put username/ID in both dragons' bios

@/FelicisNox177
Charge: 4KT or 2.5KT & 30Pts Food *5th Nest Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Always Other Conditions: I was in the original big nest rental.

@/Merryseadragon

@/Haitham
Charge: Free Able to provide collateral: Yes Space: Sometimes Other Conditions: I don't require a fee but I appreciate food, specifically meat and insects.

Thank you for your time and consideration <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai I can take both if you can send food for your dragons over the duration ^_^
@Saronai I can take both if you can send food for your dragons over the duration ^_^
what_the_dog_doin.png
@Saronai I can take both, my usual security offer is a valuable G1 of mine named Dawnstar or a L25 eliminate armed trainer.
@Saronai I can take both, my usual security offer is a valuable G1 of mine named Dawnstar or a L25 eliminate armed trainer.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@WolfTrickster @singswithtrees @Runi @VigilanteSnail

hi! I'm looking to rent a plague nest if any of yall are interested!
@WolfTrickster @singswithtrees @Runi @VigilanteSnail

hi! I'm looking to rent a plague nest if any of yall are interested!
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
6OezIjj.png
UU9vIu2.png
T4Peb9C.png
NItuqvN.png
@staticshark I have room!
@staticshark I have room!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@Saronai if you haven't found nests yet, I would be happy to host them for you during the MJ, can even aim to have the nests hatch on April 1st if you like [emoji=guardian happy size=2] Can provide collateral as well if needed :3
@Saronai if you haven't found nests yet, I would be happy to host them for you during the MJ, can even aim to have the nests hatch on April 1st if you like

Can provide collateral as well if needed :3
1 2 ... 735 736 737 738 739 ... 754 755