Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you reading right now?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Under the Earth, over the Sky - Emily McCosh

Found family, Fae kind finds a human baby

Only a few chapters in though!
Under the Earth, over the Sky - Emily McCosh

Found family, Fae kind finds a human baby

Only a few chapters in though!
tabbycatcloud.png
may bird: among the stars

it's part of one of my favorite trilogies from my childhood. i'm actually surprised how well it's holding up! it's a shame it never got big. it's like alice in wonderland but alice goes to the land of the dead from beetlejuice. funny ghosts, lots of jokes im understanding now as an adult, some wacky things happening, and dark humor. the world is very creative and the descriptions/designs of characters/baddies/etc are just amazing. 10/10
may bird: among the stars

it's part of one of my favorite trilogies from my childhood. i'm actually surprised how well it's holding up! it's a shame it never got big. it's like alice in wonderland but alice goes to the land of the dead from beetlejuice. funny ghosts, lots of jokes im understanding now as an adult, some wacky things happening, and dark humor. the world is very creative and the descriptions/designs of characters/baddies/etc are just amazing. 10/10
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson. Its an excellent book envisioning the near future of the world.
The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson. Its an excellent book envisioning the near future of the world.
fLkYB4V.jpg
I had to start Briarheart by Mercedes Lackey on audio book because for some reason reading it was not doing it for me.

I'm also reading World War Z by Max Brooks
I had to start Briarheart by Mercedes Lackey on audio book because for some reason reading it was not doing it for me.

I'm also reading World War Z by Max Brooks
Endless Garden Coli Standard Bingo
Easy Medium Hard Pain
T2JvnpN.png
I’m surprised no one’s mentioned warrior cats. I’m just now catching up on the series after almost six years of not reading it. I really want to be caught up with the series already cause I’m easily running into spoilers about the new arc- like seriously who is nightheart??
I’m surprised no one’s mentioned warrior cats. I’m just now catching up on the series after almost six years of not reading it. I really want to be caught up with the series already cause I’m easily running into spoilers about the new arc- like seriously who is nightheart??
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
One Last Stop - two queer women keep running into each other on the train. But it isn't coincidence...
One Last Stop - two queer women keep running into each other on the train. But it isn't coincidence...
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
*Drowns in pokemon fanfictions*
*Drowns in pokemon fanfictions*
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Eliseium" date="2023-02-21 07:30:18" ] I’m surprised no one’s mentioned warrior cats. I’m just now catching up on the series after almost six years of not reading it. I really want to be caught up with the series already cause I’m easily running into spoilers about the new arc- like seriously who is nightheart?? [/quote] trans but not really (alot of people myself included hc them as such) main protaginist for Starless clans too many arcs you'll probably be dust before you finish since they be pumping out books faster than the speed of light
Eliseium wrote on 2023-02-21 07:30:18:

trans but not really (alot of people myself included hc them as such)

main protaginist for Starless clans

too many arcs

you'll probably be dust before you finish since they be pumping out books faster than the speed of light
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Right at this very moment just finished reading a legal case for work.

For fun I'm reading The Ultimate Star Wars and Philosophy.
Right at this very moment just finished reading a legal case for work.

For fun I'm reading The Ultimate Star Wars and Philosophy.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
besides fanfiction, i've picked up reading the necronomicon at a library! my favorite one so far is cats of ulthar!
besides fanfiction, i've picked up reading the necronomicon at a library! my favorite one so far is cats of ulthar!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15