Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you reading right now?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
Juuuust finished The Unwanted by Lisa McMann!
If you ignore the weird romance, its a super fun read! Managed to read it in basically one day, totally suggest it to anyone wanting a different take on a dystopian fantasy!
Juuuust finished The Unwanted by Lisa McMann!
If you ignore the weird romance, its a super fun read! Managed to read it in basically one day, totally suggest it to anyone wanting a different take on a dystopian fantasy!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thomas Harris, The Silence of the Lambs
Thomas Harris, The Silence of the Lambs
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Im currently trying to get through the first percy jackson arc!
Im currently trying to get through the first percy jackson arc!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
at this exact moment im listening to a very dull tts version of a scholarly article about the upa animation style
at this exact moment im listening to a very dull tts version of a scholarly article about the upa animation style
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
These really well-written Dad!Lance fics by aeroblast on Ao3

Silver was one of my favorite rivals in Pokemon, and these fics are making me like Lance (even if I hate his Dragonites), since I thought he was kinda forgettable compared to Red, Cynthia and Alder
These really well-written Dad!Lance fics by aeroblast on Ao3

Silver was one of my favorite rivals in Pokemon, and these fics are making me like Lance (even if I hate his Dragonites), since I thought he was kinda forgettable compared to Red, Cynthia and Alder
I roleplay too much-
Lots of books for a project I'm working on. Also a manga and a few visual novels LOL
  • Edwin Black, War Against the Weak
  • Charles Davenport, Heredity in Relation to Eugenics (Absolutely awful. Seeing these beliefs being considered legitimate is so messed up..)
  • Albert R. Gilgen, Carol K. Gilgen, et al., Soviet and American Psychology during World War II
  • Albert R. Gilgen, American Psychology Since World War II
  • Manio, Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii
  • Probably a bunch of ao3 fics sporadically
Lots of books for a project I'm working on. Also a manga and a few visual novels LOL
  • Edwin Black, War Against the Weak
  • Charles Davenport, Heredity in Relation to Eugenics (Absolutely awful. Seeing these beliefs being considered legitimate is so messed up..)
  • Albert R. Gilgen, Carol K. Gilgen, et al., Soviet and American Psychology during World War II
  • Albert R. Gilgen, American Psychology Since World War II
  • Manio, Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii
  • Probably a bunch of ao3 fics sporadically
i'm reading the book adaptation of the shape of water. it's so good- if you liked the movie, you'll like the book! i'm also slowly making my way through the legend of zelda: twilight princess manga. definitely a good read!
i'm reading the book adaptation of the shape of water. it's so good- if you liked the movie, you'll like the book! i'm also slowly making my way through the legend of zelda: twilight princess manga. definitely a good read!
eggs by jerry spinelli
im getting back into reading after a break from it so im taking it slow with simpler books

i think the last time i actively read a book was when i was in the hospital like... 6 years ago. and it was a novel. read it in one sitting it was so boring there.
eggs by jerry spinelli
im getting back into reading after a break from it so im taking it slow with simpler books

i think the last time i actively read a book was when i was in the hospital like... 6 years ago. and it was a novel. read it in one sitting it was so boring there.
I'm reading The court of Thorns and Roses
I'm reading The court of Thorns and Roses
I'm currently re-reading Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
I'm currently re-reading Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15