Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you reading right now?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Currently a mix of the Aeneid and Discworld novels. I plan on reading the book When Women Were Dragons soon, though!

For "just read," the novel Pod, which I have mixed feelings on.
Currently a mix of the Aeneid and Discworld novels. I plan on reading the book When Women Were Dragons soon, though!

For "just read," the novel Pod, which I have mixed feelings on.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I'm about to start Walter Wick's Ray of Light, a science and photography book about how light works :)
I'm about to start Walter Wick's Ray of Light, a science and photography book about how light works :)
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
currently reading howl's moving castle slowly but surely
currently reading howl's moving castle slowly but surely
OisZ30e.png
collector of stars
call me alistar !
they/them :]
@Requacy hee I'm also reading Discworld-novels. For the first time ever actually.. I'm late to this game. I'm slowly reading them in order of appearance and next I should start Pyramids. Really enjoyed the journey so far!

My current read right now is: Madeline Miller - The Song of Achilles <3
My current audio book: Helen MacDonald - H is for Hawk <3
@Requacy hee I'm also reading Discworld-novels. For the first time ever actually.. I'm late to this game. I'm slowly reading them in order of appearance and next I should start Pyramids. Really enjoyed the journey so far!

My current read right now is: Madeline Miller - The Song of Achilles <3
My current audio book: Helen MacDonald - H is for Hawk <3
2T7Jk2l.png
judge me if you want.... i'm reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sara J. Maas
judge me if you want.... i'm reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sara J. Maas
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
@sharkkfinn, my friend just finished that book and she said she loved it!
I'm personally reading Girls With Razor Hearts, the second book to Girls With Sharp Stick by Suzanne Young. I recommend reading it.
@sharkkfinn, my friend just finished that book and she said she loved it!
I'm personally reading Girls With Razor Hearts, the second book to Girls With Sharp Stick by Suzanne Young. I recommend reading it.
ZWLL5Ev.gif
I'm currently 680 pages into A Day of Fallen Night! I'm hoping to finish it soon aah.

I need to read Harrow the Ninth soon, but I want to read smaller, easier to digest books in between these big reads lol. Not sure what I'm going to read after ADOFN...
I'm currently 680 pages into A Day of Fallen Night! I'm hoping to finish it soon aah.

I need to read Harrow the Ninth soon, but I want to read smaller, easier to digest books in between these big reads lol. Not sure what I'm going to read after ADOFN...
if you are replying to me please ping me o:
World War Z by Max Brooks. I have seen and love the movie — I’m hugely into horror films and weak for apocalyptic or zombie-themed dystopias — and my Darling told me about there being a book. Funnily enough, I had no idea that it was based off of a book so I just couldn’t resist.

Anyway, I’m freshly into the book and can honestly say that I’m thoroughly enjoying it. I have a really good feeling about it.
World War Z by Max Brooks. I have seen and love the movie — I’m hugely into horror films and weak for apocalyptic or zombie-themed dystopias — and my Darling told me about there being a book. Funnily enough, I had no idea that it was based off of a book so I just couldn’t resist.

Anyway, I’m freshly into the book and can honestly say that I’m thoroughly enjoying it. I have a really good feeling about it.
what a plot twist you were
, a v a t a r, s a l e s, w i s h l i s t, a r t
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
I started Jessica Hernandez' "Fresh Banana Leaves", which is about Indigenous science and Environmentalism. I am finding it really interesting, there's a lot of info about Latin American identity and colonialism I didn't know early in the book! Some reviews mention poor editting, I'll have to see how I feel about that as I go along.
I started Jessica Hernandez' "Fresh Banana Leaves", which is about Indigenous science and Environmentalism. I am finding it really interesting, there's a lot of info about Latin American identity and colonialism I didn't know early in the book! Some reviews mention poor editting, I'll have to see how I feel about that as I go along.
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
Just finished reading the manga Beastars. God it was so good. I have a lot to think about now.
Just finished reading the manga Beastars. God it was so good. I have a lot to think about now.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15