Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you reading right now?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Finishing up the gray man by Mark Greaney, and rereading #DRCL midnight children by Shin-ichi Sakamoto.
Finishing up the gray man by Mark Greaney, and rereading #DRCL midnight children by Shin-ichi Sakamoto.
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Im actually reading a few books at the moment lol im so bad with finishing things

-War Horse
-Life of Pi
-Wizard of Oz

Edit: and they are all have their own movies lol
Im actually reading a few books at the moment lol im so bad with finishing things

-War Horse
-Life of Pi
-Wizard of Oz

Edit: and they are all have their own movies lol
just downloaded a bunch of books on my kindle, but about to start white horse.
just downloaded a bunch of books on my kindle, but about to start white horse.
IWiV8rN.gif
"Rainbirds" // Clarissa Goenawan
A young man named Ren Ishida received letter of his elder sister's violent murder. He moves to the town where she died to tie up loose ends and learn about his sister's death and her past.

"One Hundred Years of Solitude" // Gabriel García Márquez
I am not too far in the book but I picked it up because I really like "Of Love and Death" by the same author.

"Ishmael" // Daniel Quinn
Only a few pages in. I'm not sure what it's about so far aside from a teacher and a student.
"Rainbirds" // Clarissa Goenawan
A young man named Ren Ishida received letter of his elder sister's violent murder. He moves to the town where she died to tie up loose ends and learn about his sister's death and her past.

"One Hundred Years of Solitude" // Gabriel García Márquez
I am not too far in the book but I picked it up because I really like "Of Love and Death" by the same author.

"Ishmael" // Daniel Quinn
Only a few pages in. I'm not sure what it's about so far aside from a teacher and a student.
525ij.gif + he/him
+ adult mar10
+ hi hi!!
"Man, F**k This House" by Brian Asman. Short book, perfectly comedic and creepy for me.
"Man, F**k This House" by Brian Asman. Short book, perfectly comedic and creepy for me.
I've started reading The Man Who Spoke Snakish by Andrus Kivirahk recently. I picked it up solely because of the intriguing title which caught my eye while I was in my local library.
I've started reading The Man Who Spoke Snakish by Andrus Kivirahk recently. I picked it up solely because of the intriguing title which caught my eye while I was in my local library.
tumblr_licm0xeBJ81qb7h7x.gif
"A Lush and Seething Hell" by John Hornor Jacobs | ebook
Basically two novellas put together with cosmic horror themes, I like the writing style so far and I'm excited to continue

"Devil's Creek" by Todd Keisling | Physical book
I just got this in the mail finally. I got it because I liked a different novel of his - "Scanlines"- and a few months ago I interviewed the author for school (he's a really cool/nice guy btw, was really understanding of my anxiety)
It's a book about small town corruption, I'm looking forward to finally cracking it open.
"A Lush and Seething Hell" by John Hornor Jacobs | ebook
Basically two novellas put together with cosmic horror themes, I like the writing style so far and I'm excited to continue

"Devil's Creek" by Todd Keisling | Physical book
I just got this in the mail finally. I got it because I liked a different novel of his - "Scanlines"- and a few months ago I interviewed the author for school (he's a really cool/nice guy btw, was really understanding of my anxiety)
It's a book about small town corruption, I'm looking forward to finally cracking it open.
Scary Storybook N ± Bug ± He/Him ± AuDHD ± Ace N
Just doing my best ± Avatar Dragon ±
Book of Eldritch Horror
lord of the flies(for school)
4th book in the temeraire series
eragon reread
lord of the flies(for school)
4th book in the temeraire series
eragon reread
hFZSb6U.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
3CWJL5M.png
mi0V3S8.png
7YfgrTm.png
R6OjJmf.png
Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Animals.

Also Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. A recent gift from my dad.
Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Animals.

Also Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. A recent gift from my dad.
wsC9LP4.jpg
Nearly finished with Nona the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir and I already want to re-read the entire series over again. So so so good. Next might be Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo just because it feels bad leaving a duology half finished lol
Nearly finished with Nona the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir and I already want to re-read the entire series over again. So so so good. Next might be Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo just because it feels bad leaving a duology half finished lol
@@@@
HdmxfuE.pngsh5xjiu.png
eswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.pngKXqgAVm.png
J7D1quC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
bamboo_phytocat.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15