Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you reading right now?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Currently listening to audio books of the whole warriors series- its gonna be a long ride '-' But not like I have anything else to do. I'm currently also reading the hunger games for the first time,I'm quite late lol
Currently listening to audio books of the whole warriors series- its gonna be a long ride '-' But not like I have anything else to do. I'm currently also reading the hunger games for the first time,I'm quite late lol
Chaos.
Not reading anything right now but my last book was A Snake Falls to Earth by Darcie Little Badger! 10/10 on my to-own list.
Not reading anything right now but my last book was A Snake Falls to Earth by Darcie Little Badger! 10/10 on my to-own list.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Does anyone like Basher Science books?? They're aimed at kids but they have cute characters that help me remember the science concepts better. I'm currently looking at one on climate change, and in the future I'm going to go to the library and get one on the periodic table!
Does anyone like Basher Science books?? They're aimed at kids but they have cute characters that help me remember the science concepts better. I'm currently looking at one on climate change, and in the future I'm going to go to the library and get one on the periodic table!
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15