Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you reading right now?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I'm rereading Wings of Fire; The Hive Queen again. It's just so good!
I'm rereading Wings of Fire; The Hive Queen again. It's just so good!
Let's get this bread gamers
Been reading The Scum Villians Self-Saving System, Almost through Thousand Autumns extras, Started this book called Malice, for manga I've been reading spyxfamily and land of the lustrous.
Been reading The Scum Villians Self-Saving System, Almost through Thousand Autumns extras, Started this book called Malice, for manga I've been reading spyxfamily and land of the lustrous.
Right now I'm reading Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Vol 1 and just started the Black Butler manga. I plan on starting Heaven Official's Blessing in the future.
Right now I'm reading Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Vol 1 and just started the Black Butler manga. I plan on starting Heaven Official's Blessing in the future.
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint! I've grown obsessed and I kinda know what's gonna happen but the time will come when it comes ;-;
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint! I've grown obsessed and I kinda know what's gonna happen but the time will come when it comes ;-;
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Just finished Babel by RF Kuang. Still recovering, but slowly reading Robert Frost poems, the Aeneid, and Greywaren by Maggie Stiefvater in the meantime.
Just finished Babel by RF Kuang. Still recovering, but slowly reading Robert Frost poems, the Aeneid, and Greywaren by Maggie Stiefvater in the meantime.
VGxuHXT.png
Currently reading Of the Divine by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, second in the Mancer series - she was one of my favourite authors as a teen so I was thrilled that she's since written a series for adults!

Manga I'm reading are Idol Dreams, and Witch Hat Atelier.
Currently reading Of the Divine by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, second in the Mancer series - she was one of my favourite authors as a teen so I was thrilled that she's since written a series for adults!

Manga I'm reading are Idol Dreams, and Witch Hat Atelier.
diKmpb5.jpg11-nature-charm.png
King of the Immortal Tithe by Ben Alderson
I've got Under the Earth, Over the Sky by Emily McCosh next on my list!

I very much enjoy my elf and high fantasy books > >
King of the Immortal Tithe by Ben Alderson
I've got Under the Earth, Over the Sky by Emily McCosh next on my list!

I very much enjoy my elf and high fantasy books > >
tabbycatcloud.png
"Harry Crow" which is a seriously alternative Harry Potter fanfic on fanfiction dot net by a terrific writer who goes by the handle Robst. I think this is probably the third time reading it.
"Harry Crow" which is a seriously alternative Harry Potter fanfic on fanfiction dot net by a terrific writer who goes by the handle Robst. I think this is probably the third time reading it.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
I'm currently reading East of Eden by John Steinbeck and I think it's a wonderful, surprisingly relaxing, and immersive book. It's my first time reading a Steinbeck novel since I was in high school, and I'm enjoying the process much more than I did back then. I don't know if I could recommend it to everyone because it's one of those slow-paced and rambling types of books, but I love that style and seek it out often.
I'm currently reading East of Eden by John Steinbeck and I think it's a wonderful, surprisingly relaxing, and immersive book. It's my first time reading a Steinbeck novel since I was in high school, and I'm enjoying the process much more than I did back then. I don't know if I could recommend it to everyone because it's one of those slow-paced and rambling types of books, but I love that style and seek it out often.
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
I am working on the Wings Of Fire series, and am currently reading Moon Rising, it's so good.
I am working on the Wings Of Fire series, and am currently reading Moon Rising, it's so good.
She/Her/They/Them
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15