Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I keep up the health of FR's economy...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
buy not undercutting ppl on the AH a whole lot or at all. i really just copy and paste the LAH into the price box for myself. The only time I undercut is when a treasure marketplace item with low rarity & usually costs 10-20 is sold by someone for 50g/kt or more. Then I undercut...by a lot.
buy not undercutting ppl on the AH a whole lot or at all. i really just copy and paste the LAH into the price box for myself. The only time I undercut is when a treasure marketplace item with low rarity & usually costs 10-20 is sold by someone for 50g/kt or more. Then I undercut...by a lot.
Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon.
I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
[quote name="coffeeghost" date="2023-01-31 11:22:39" ] buy not undercutting ppl on the AH a whole lot or at all. i really just copy and paste the LAH into the price box for myself. The only time I undercut is when a treasure marketplace item with low rarity & usually costs 10-20 is sold by someone for 50g/kt or more. Then I undercut...by a lot. [/quote] Sometimes I will list over LAH, if it's all fodder priced. Make sure there's some left for people who need the actual item, and not "I dont care what it is" fodder apparel/fams.
coffeeghost wrote on 2023-01-31 11:22:39:
Sometimes I will list over LAH, if it's all fodder priced. Make sure there's some left for people who need the actual item, and not "I dont care what it is" fodder apparel/fams.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Not grinding Fairgrounds because I'm too lazy. And if I ever grind it, I only ever grind Higher or Lower. And not buying from dom shops because I'm too lazy to look for them.
Not grinding Fairgrounds because I'm too lazy. And if I ever grind it, I only ever grind Higher or Lower. And not buying from dom shops because I'm too lazy to look for them.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="seige" date="2023-01-30 11:06:38" ] By hoarding L25s and insisting they all be fully stoned and gem-gened. [/quote] Omg I didn't know that someone else had that same lair goal as me! Except for the gem-gene part. ^^" Some non-gem genes are just too cute for me to ditch But yeah! I'm doing my part, I'm planning on getting everyone in my lair (including perma-babies) leveled to 25 and have them fully stoned!
seige wrote on 2023-01-30 11:06:38:
By hoarding L25s and insisting they all be fully stoned and gem-gened.
Omg I didn't know that someone else had that same lair goal as me! Except for the gem-gene part. ^^" Some non-gem genes are just too cute for me to ditch

But yeah! I'm doing my part, I'm planning on getting everyone in my lair (including perma-babies) leveled to 25 and have them fully stoned!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
never selling eggs! gotta keep those prices up.
never selling eggs! gotta keep those prices up.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
By buying tons of eliminates so I can stone over a hundred permas
By buying tons of eliminates so I can stone over a hundred permas
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I buy all of my familiars with gems bcos I’m too lazy to grind or trade swipp :D
I buy all of my familiars with gems bcos I’m too lazy to grind or trade swipp :D
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
I am a chronic AH buyer haha
I am a chronic AH buyer haha
BuDq0ZK.gif
By refusing to sell lv25s below a certain amount of gems so I don't contribute to a market crash… even if it means ages of waiting for someone to buy them.
By refusing to sell lv25s below a certain amount of gems so I don't contribute to a market crash… even if it means ages of waiting for someone to buy them.
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
Exalting rare dragon breeds (cough Imps cough) and buying gem items on the AH B-)
Exalting rare dragon breeds (cough Imps cough) and buying gem items on the AH B-)
2LHRMay.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7