Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SealedOne's Art Shop (USD/G)
[center][color=2d237a]Sales [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3308505/1#post_55985517]here[/url]! Welcome to my art shop! I am currently taking commissions for dragons, humans, mecha — [i]anything you like[/i], so long as you can give me a reference (and, of course, it stays within the content guidelines for what can be posted here)! For examples of my work, here is my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=3133992]Art Heap[/url] — please note that, as it is dedicated to art I have made for my own dragons, it may not represent the full range of my abilities. $1 USD = 100g If you wish to pay in USD, please PM me so I can give you alternate contact information for both of our privacy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1DUHBwK.png[/img] [color=2d237a](If you cannot read the image: [b]based on level of rendering/polish:[/b] headshots/busts are 10-40 dollars, halfbodies are 20-80 dollars, and fullbodies are 30-100 dollars.)[/color] [color=2d237a]The prices listed are calculated for detailed designs such as mecha/Transformers, certain apparel/skins or linebreaking genes, et cetera; I may be able to offer you [i][b]up to[/b][/i] a one-third discount for lower levels of detail![/color] [color=2d237a][b]Additions & Specials:[/b] [b]Extra heads[/b] (as with Abberations, Emperors, and other such creatures) add 50% each to busts, 25% each to halfbodies, and one-third per [i]two heads[/i] to fullbodies. [b]Extra characters[/b] add 50% each at any size. [b]Adding wings to busts[/b] adds 50%. [b]Skrunkles[/b] (fullbody, flat color, extremely simplified/no apparel or skins, solid white background) are $10-15 depending on the complexity of the original design. [b]Simple/patterned backgrounds[/b] add $3 at any size. [b]Complex backgrounds or scenes[/b] add 50-100% depending on level of detail.[/color][/center]
Sales here!
Welcome to my art shop! I am currently taking commissions for dragons, humans, mecha — anything you like, so long as you can give me a reference (and, of course, it stays within the content guidelines for what can be posted here)!
For examples of my work, here is my Art Heap — please note that, as it is dedicated to art I have made for my own dragons, it may not represent the full range of my abilities.

$1 USD = 100g
If you wish to pay in USD, please PM me so I can give you alternate contact information for both of our privacy.

1DUHBwK.png
(If you cannot read the image: based on level of rendering/polish: headshots/busts are 10-40 dollars, halfbodies are 20-80 dollars, and fullbodies are 30-100 dollars.)

The prices listed are calculated for detailed designs such as mecha/Transformers, certain apparel/skins or linebreaking genes, et cetera; I may be able to offer you up to a one-third discount for lower levels of detail!

Additions & Specials:

Extra heads (as with Abberations, Emperors, and other such creatures) add 50% each to busts, 25% each to halfbodies, and one-third per two heads to fullbodies.

Extra characters add 50% each at any size.

Adding wings to busts adds 50%.

Skrunkles (fullbody, flat color, extremely simplified/no apparel or skins, solid white background) are $10-15 depending on the complexity of the original design.

Simple/patterned backgrounds add $3 at any size.

Complex backgrounds or scenes add 50-100% depending on level of detail.
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
[center][color=2d237a][b]FAQ, Adoptables, and Sales:[/b] Now offering color sketches for $5 USD (may be headshot, halfbody, or fullbody) for the [i]first 14 days of each month![/i][/color] [color=2d237a]Sample of color sketch:[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/T5a9LNR.png[/img][/center]
FAQ, Adoptables, and Sales:

Now offering color sketches for $5 USD (may be headshot, halfbody, or fullbody) for the first 14 days of each month!

Sample of color sketch:
T5a9LNR.png
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png