Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kamura Kingdom IC - Closed
1 2 3 4 5
Cyn had been wandering out of the desert for ages. They had found a note half buried in the sand, bleached and torn. Whoever it was originally addressed to didn't care enough to look for it, or at least that's what Cyn kept telling themselves.

So, they traveled out of the desert with Ginko, looking for this... Zhihao residency. It was a little hard to read. With a little struggle, they managed to make their way towards what Cyn assumed was the residency, based on the fancy metal wyverns sitting out front, like the letter mentioned.

((Ay a post. Skipping the travel bc I've been a bit busy ;-;
Cyn had been wandering out of the desert for ages. They had found a note half buried in the sand, bleached and torn. Whoever it was originally addressed to didn't care enough to look for it, or at least that's what Cyn kept telling themselves.

So, they traveled out of the desert with Ginko, looking for this... Zhihao residency. It was a little hard to read. With a little struggle, they managed to make their way towards what Cyn assumed was the residency, based on the fancy metal wyverns sitting out front, like the letter mentioned.

((Ay a post. Skipping the travel bc I've been a bit busy ;-;
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[Interactions, Jaz, Kid. In the Desert District, soon to arrive at the capital]

The man nodded towards Jazmine as he gestured to the back,
“Eh, just keep the boxes from tippin’ if they start doin’ that. Close the door behind ya when ye both get in if ya would please.”
With that said, he went back around to the front and waited a few moments.
More than enough time to get in. ((Mostly to help move it along hither, by all means feel free to interact with this bit if you want~))

It wasn’t long before the carriage started moving again and you heard the man call out,
“We’ll be there in roughly an hour and a half give or take.”
Solaris & Luna

Solaris slid off the statue’s back with relative ease when he saw two more people walking over and waved a bit as he called out,
“Hi, you’re definitely at the right place if you’re interested in seeking magic.”
He then noticed that the girl was looking at the bushes while the other seemed to have a nekomata and smiled a bit as he thought,
Cool, sis will be thrilled that someone likes the garden she helps maintain… And we’ve also got a neko~
Sol glanced around a bit before he then added in a slightly flustered tone,
“Do any of you umm… Want something to drink? W-Wouldn’t be any trouble for me to run and get tea or something…”

Luna looked over at Ursilda and was quiet for a long moment as she thought,
Good question… But if I’m being logical here, we knew that not many people would actually show up since not many have the time or belief. Hmm… So with that in mind and the fact a few have already shown up…
She then replied,
“About tenish, though a couple more might show up and some might not show at all. If nobody else shows up by about noonish we’ll go ahead and get on with the explanation.”
There was a pause as she considered the idea of spies before she added,
“As for your concern about spies, Ico might be able to help with that to an extent. She doesn't like speaking to other people much, outside of meowing… But isn’t above a bit of mind reading.”
As if on cue, a feline head sat up in Luna’s lap. Bright blue eyes standing out against dark fur and reddish color points. One of Ico’s ears rotated to the side as the nekomata looked at some of the others with a hit of curiosity.
<You overestimate my capabilities… I really can’t go all that deep in someone’s mind Luna.>
I know Ico, but I had to offer up some form of reassurance. Even if it’s not perfect.
<Whatever. I’ll try to alert someone if I sense an iffy thought… But don’t count on me catching it.>

Ico and Luna said mentally.
Mari

She smiled a bit as she replied,
“All good here, I just tend to be more inclined to help people.”
Mari then thought,
That is one of the truest yet saddest things I’ve heard… But anyways, not many people are this apologetic just for speaking to someone. It’s the curse of over-politeness.

When the guy asked if she wanted to go with him, she shrugged a bit and said,
“Sure why not? Even if I haven’t really been outside of the market either. It’ll be an adventure for us both.”
There was a slight pause as she put her hand out and continued,
“I’m Mari by the way.”
Lance

He woke up, not to the sound of the door opening, but rather Shadow abruptly jumping off the bed like a springboard and barking a few times at his mom. Lance sat up as he said,
“Oh hush Shadow, it’s just mom… You know her. I’m trying to sleep.”

“Sounds like a you problem. Shouldn’t have stayed up so late last night, big brother.”
He heard his sister fire back.

Lance had already moved to sit on the edge of the bed as he replied,
“Blame mom, she made me the assistant stage manager for the first time. I legit couldn’t leave until everything was packed up.”

He heard his mother laugh a bit as she said,
“Lance, I distinctly remember you telling me to go back to the inn at midnight while I tried to convince you to come with me. ‘Go to sleep I got this’ I believe I can quote you on that.”

Lance just shook his head as he thought,
Wow, way to make me look like an idiot… Not my fault most of the cast dipped at like 11 and left us with a crap load of work to still do.
He then started to change his clothes at a similar speed to most actors with a fast costume change as he replied,
“Shut up, it was better only one of us suffer than all three. Anyways, I’m leaving for that thing. The one with all the letters and crap.”

“Really? Even after thinking about it over the weekend?”
His mother asked.

Lance nodded as he pulled his arm through the sleeve of his jacket and picked up his bag. He then replied,
“Yeah, really. We all know our family had some magic from both sides and a bit of a history with the rampage… For better or for worse. Why not try and see why we don’t have any now?”

His mother sighed as she said,
“Fair enough… If I’m going to let you be an assistant manager I guess it’s not really my place to tell you no. At least take breakfast with you then hun.”
She then handed him something wrapped in paper.

Lance hugged his mother before taking it as he said,
“Thanks mom, love you.”
He then turned to his little sister and did the same as he said,
“Love you too Shady.”

His sister hugged him back as she replied,
“I swear if you don’t come back with some crazy story I will never let you hear the end of it… Or I’ll hunt you down like the shadow hunters used to.”

Lance smiled a bit as he started to leave and called back,
“I know sis, you and mom would fist fight a dragon if that’s what it took. Anyways, Shadow! Let’s go boy!”
With that, he power walked out along with Shadow. Going towards the more residential areas as he thought,
I’m going to regret my lack of sleep later, but that’s a problem for future me to deal with. Right now I just gotta find the house with metallic wyvern statues out front. Shouldn’t be too hard of a task even for my sleep deprived brain.

The man nodded towards Jazmine as he gestured to the back,
“Eh, just keep the boxes from tippin’ if they start doin’ that. Close the door behind ya when ye both get in if ya would please.”
With that said, he went back around to the front and waited a few moments.
More than enough time to get in. ((Mostly to help move it along hither, by all means feel free to interact with this bit if you want~))

It wasn’t long before the carriage started moving again and you heard the man call out,
“We’ll be there in roughly an hour and a half give or take.”
Solaris & Luna

Solaris slid off the statue’s back with relative ease when he saw two more people walking over and waved a bit as he called out,
“Hi, you’re definitely at the right place if you’re interested in seeking magic.”
He then noticed that the girl was looking at the bushes while the other seemed to have a nekomata and smiled a bit as he thought,
Cool, sis will be thrilled that someone likes the garden she helps maintain… And we’ve also got a neko~
Sol glanced around a bit before he then added in a slightly flustered tone,
“Do any of you umm… Want something to drink? W-Wouldn’t be any trouble for me to run and get tea or something…”

Luna looked over at Ursilda and was quiet for a long moment as she thought,
Good question… But if I’m being logical here, we knew that not many people would actually show up since not many have the time or belief. Hmm… So with that in mind and the fact a few have already shown up…
She then replied,
“About tenish, though a couple more might show up and some might not show at all. If nobody else shows up by about noonish we’ll go ahead and get on with the explanation.”
There was a pause as she considered the idea of spies before she added,
“As for your concern about spies, Ico might be able to help with that to an extent. She doesn't like speaking to other people much, outside of meowing… But isn’t above a bit of mind reading.”
As if on cue, a feline head sat up in Luna’s lap. Bright blue eyes standing out against dark fur and reddish color points. One of Ico’s ears rotated to the side as the nekomata looked at some of the others with a hit of curiosity.
<You overestimate my capabilities… I really can’t go all that deep in someone’s mind Luna.>
I know Ico, but I had to offer up some form of reassurance. Even if it’s not perfect.
<Whatever. I’ll try to alert someone if I sense an iffy thought… But don’t count on me catching it.>

Ico and Luna said mentally.
Mari

She smiled a bit as she replied,
“All good here, I just tend to be more inclined to help people.”
Mari then thought,
That is one of the truest yet saddest things I’ve heard… But anyways, not many people are this apologetic just for speaking to someone. It’s the curse of over-politeness.

When the guy asked if she wanted to go with him, she shrugged a bit and said,
“Sure why not? Even if I haven’t really been outside of the market either. It’ll be an adventure for us both.”
There was a slight pause as she put her hand out and continued,
“I’m Mari by the way.”
Lance

He woke up, not to the sound of the door opening, but rather Shadow abruptly jumping off the bed like a springboard and barking a few times at his mom. Lance sat up as he said,
“Oh hush Shadow, it’s just mom… You know her. I’m trying to sleep.”

“Sounds like a you problem. Shouldn’t have stayed up so late last night, big brother.”
He heard his sister fire back.

Lance had already moved to sit on the edge of the bed as he replied,
“Blame mom, she made me the assistant stage manager for the first time. I legit couldn’t leave until everything was packed up.”

He heard his mother laugh a bit as she said,
“Lance, I distinctly remember you telling me to go back to the inn at midnight while I tried to convince you to come with me. ‘Go to sleep I got this’ I believe I can quote you on that.”

Lance just shook his head as he thought,
Wow, way to make me look like an idiot… Not my fault most of the cast dipped at like 11 and left us with a crap load of work to still do.
He then started to change his clothes at a similar speed to most actors with a fast costume change as he replied,
“Shut up, it was better only one of us suffer than all three. Anyways, I’m leaving for that thing. The one with all the letters and crap.”

“Really? Even after thinking about it over the weekend?”
His mother asked.

Lance nodded as he pulled his arm through the sleeve of his jacket and picked up his bag. He then replied,
“Yeah, really. We all know our family had some magic from both sides and a bit of a history with the rampage… For better or for worse. Why not try and see why we don’t have any now?”

His mother sighed as she said,
“Fair enough… If I’m going to let you be an assistant manager I guess it’s not really my place to tell you no. At least take breakfast with you then hun.”
She then handed him something wrapped in paper.

Lance hugged his mother before taking it as he said,
“Thanks mom, love you.”
He then turned to his little sister and did the same as he said,
“Love you too Shady.”

His sister hugged him back as she replied,
“I swear if you don’t come back with some crazy story I will never let you hear the end of it… Or I’ll hunt you down like the shadow hunters used to.”

Lance smiled a bit as he started to leave and called back,
“I know sis, you and mom would fist fight a dragon if that’s what it took. Anyways, Shadow! Let’s go boy!”
With that, he power walked out along with Shadow. Going towards the more residential areas as he thought,
I’m going to regret my lack of sleep later, but that’s a problem for future me to deal with. Right now I just gotta find the house with metallic wyvern statues out front. Shouldn’t be too hard of a task even for my sleep deprived brain.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Tea sounds nice. I don't want to be a nuisance though. He probably has other things that he needs to do... but it does sound nice...
Before Ume could change her mind she raised a hand slightly and let it fall back to her stomach where she clutched them together anxiously. "... tea is good. If you have enough that is. You don't have to if you don't want to..."
She looked up to catch Solaris's eyes briefly before looking away, everywhere but at him.
Tea sounds nice. I don't want to be a nuisance though. He probably has other things that he needs to do... but it does sound nice...
Before Ume could change her mind she raised a hand slightly and let it fall back to her stomach where she clutched them together anxiously. "... tea is good. If you have enough that is. You don't have to if you don't want to..."
She looked up to catch Solaris's eyes briefly before looking away, everywhere but at him.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
[center][size=5]Ryuk | Tags: People at the place [/size][img]https://i.imgur.com/WF7IgjT.png[/img][/center] The carriage ride was a very pleasant one. He had more than enough coin to afford a nicer ride and enjoyed the scenery along the way. Ryuk thanked the coachman and left on the short walk that would take him the rest of the way there. He held the letter folded tightly in his palm as he approached the Zhihao residency. He was amazed by the statues. They looked to be almost shining in the sun. He wondered how often they need to be polished to glitter like they do. Ryuk was so distracted by the wyverns that he overlooked everyone who was already gathered. He snapped out of it and considered an introduction but bit his tongue as others asked for tea. Maybe he was just a little late. ----- [center][size=5]Wren | Tags: Ume, Solaris, Luna, Ico[/size][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tr7vGlh.png[/img][/center] At the promise of tea Wren stood up out of her exhausted stupor. Tea sounded great right about now. She glanced at Ume who spoke up before her about the tea. What’s with the meek tone? He wouldn’t offer to get some if he didn’t want to! “Tea is very good!” She agreed with Ume before looking back to Solaris. “We would love some.” Wren finished in an almost demanding connotation. Wren listened as the other spoke. Spies? Why would their be spies and is their cat really capable of detecting them? That must be some feline, maybe she could try testing it’s skills… [i]Look at all these bumbling fools. It will be so easy to squash their plans. They will never find magic![/i] Wren thought is she stared at Ico like she was trying to light them on fire with her eyes. ----- [center][size=5]Kid | Tags: Jazmine[/size][img]https://i.imgur.com/dyYgPW5.png[/img][/center] Kid climbed into the back of the carriage, finding a spot out of the way to sit. She ended up by the door on top of a box, her back against another to keep it from moving. Her shavar did the same. The canine creature curled up with its sharp pointed tail tucked safely away. It was pretty obvious they weren’t strangers to hitchhiking. Both Kid and her shavar paid Jazmine very little mind.
Ryuk | Tags: People at the place WF7IgjT.png
The carriage ride was a very pleasant one. He had more than enough coin to afford a nicer ride and enjoyed the scenery along the way. Ryuk thanked the coachman and left on the short walk that would take him the rest of the way there.

He held the letter folded tightly in his palm as he approached the Zhihao residency. He was amazed by the statues. They looked to be almost shining in the sun. He wondered how often they need to be polished to glitter like they do.
Ryuk was so distracted by the wyverns that he overlooked everyone who was already gathered. He snapped out of it and considered an introduction but bit his tongue as others asked for tea. Maybe he was just a little late.

Wren | Tags: Ume, Solaris, Luna, IcoTr7vGlh.png
At the promise of tea Wren stood up out of her exhausted stupor. Tea sounded great right about now. She glanced at Ume who spoke up before her about the tea. What’s with the meek tone? He wouldn’t offer to get some if he didn’t want to!

“Tea is very good!” She agreed with Ume before looking back to Solaris. “We would love some.” Wren finished in an almost demanding connotation.

Wren listened as the other spoke. Spies? Why would their be spies and is their cat really capable of detecting them? That must be some feline, maybe she could try testing it’s skills…

Look at all these bumbling fools. It will be so easy to squash their plans. They will never find magic! Wren thought is she stared at Ico like she was trying to light them on fire with her eyes.
Kid | Tags: JazminedyYgPW5.png
Kid climbed into the back of the carriage, finding a spot out of the way to sit. She ended up by the door on top of a box, her back against another to keep it from moving. Her shavar did the same. The canine creature curled up with its sharp pointed tail tucked safely away. It was pretty obvious they weren’t strangers to hitchhiking.
Both Kid and her shavar paid Jazmine very little mind.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Jazmine nodded and, after the other person got in, stepped into the carriage and closed the door. She braced herself against a box and realized everything was fairly secure, so there shouldn't be too much to worry about during the trip.

Jazmine was glad to be getting on her way, without having to walk there. This was as close as she could assume luxury was, and as they traveled she began getting... Nervous? Excited? A bit of both probably. She hadn't ever done anything like this before, and it was far more adventurous than her usual day-to-day.

The stranger she was traveling with was a little odd, but then again, she probably fit the description well enough herself. The announcement from the driver jolted her out of her thoughts and she readjusted herself absentmindedly.

Okay, not too far. Definitely faster than walking. Hopefully, I'm not late for... Whatever this is.
Jazmine nodded and, after the other person got in, stepped into the carriage and closed the door. She braced herself against a box and realized everything was fairly secure, so there shouldn't be too much to worry about during the trip.

Jazmine was glad to be getting on her way, without having to walk there. This was as close as she could assume luxury was, and as they traveled she began getting... Nervous? Excited? A bit of both probably. She hadn't ever done anything like this before, and it was far more adventurous than her usual day-to-day.

The stranger she was traveling with was a little odd, but then again, she probably fit the description well enough herself. The announcement from the driver jolted her out of her thoughts and she readjusted herself absentmindedly.

Okay, not too far. Definitely faster than walking. Hopefully, I'm not late for... Whatever this is.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Haruyuki sighed, feeling a little better with some company. They wouldn't have to navigate the city alone which was good and maybe they wouldn't be kicked out for losing their letter since Mari still seemed to have hers. They were a bit surprised when she introduced herself, though they supposed that was the natural flow of the conversation.

"O-oh! Ahem yes, I am Haruyuki. Haruyuki Tsukine," He said, being rather unused to introducing himself. The young blond fiddled slightly as he cleared his throat, "I uhm know someone so I can go ask for directions."

The young blond breathed out, walking a bit briskly though it wasn't too hard to keep up with them due to their short stature. They came up against a wooden stall with a variety of groceries and a squat man who looked to be the shopkeeper. He grinned when he saw Haruyuki and they smiled and waved in turn.

"Lil' Haru! You got more eggs for me?" He asked.

"Yes," Haruyuki said, taking off the first stack of his bamboo box and placing it on the counter for the man, "I also wanted to ask where the uhm... Zhihao family residence was?"

"Huh, when'd you become a hotshot visiting a noble family like that? Well, I can draw up a map for ya," The shopkeeper laughed.
Haruyuki sighed, feeling a little better with some company. They wouldn't have to navigate the city alone which was good and maybe they wouldn't be kicked out for losing their letter since Mari still seemed to have hers. They were a bit surprised when she introduced herself, though they supposed that was the natural flow of the conversation.

"O-oh! Ahem yes, I am Haruyuki. Haruyuki Tsukine," He said, being rather unused to introducing himself. The young blond fiddled slightly as he cleared his throat, "I uhm know someone so I can go ask for directions."

The young blond breathed out, walking a bit briskly though it wasn't too hard to keep up with them due to their short stature. They came up against a wooden stall with a variety of groceries and a squat man who looked to be the shopkeeper. He grinned when he saw Haruyuki and they smiled and waved in turn.

"Lil' Haru! You got more eggs for me?" He asked.

"Yes," Haruyuki said, taking off the first stack of his bamboo box and placing it on the counter for the man, "I also wanted to ask where the uhm... Zhihao family residence was?"

"Huh, when'd you become a hotshot visiting a noble family like that? Well, I can draw up a map for ya," The shopkeeper laughed.
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Mari

“Oh nice, saves me the trouble of confidently acting like a guard to avoid awkward questions.”
She replied to Haruyuki, following him to the shopkeeper. Mari then just kinda stood there watching for the moment, tracing the patterns on the hilt of her sword with her fingers.
Solaris & Luna

Solaris nodded and tried to ignore the slightly demeaning feeling from the more demanding voice as he replied,
“Alright, it’s really not a problem. I’ll be back in just a second.”
With that said he jogged back inside for the moment.

Luna felt Ico tense up a bit, the feline’s eyes seeming to lock onto Wren’s.
“Ico… Don’t.”
Luna said, placing a hand on the nekomata’s chest to calm her. Ico just let out the saddest sounding kitty meow at the implication of being told ‘no’ making her seem entirely too innocent to ever do anything bad… Yet we all know is a lie as cats and by proxy nekos are very much capable of such things.

Solaris came back out carrying a silvery tray that looked to have ornate designs engraved into it, and there was a tea set made of white pottery with delicately glazed carvings themed after wyverns. Though these ones were mostly blue or pink.
There was a teapot and several cups along with sugar cubes and honey so that you could add that to your tea if you so desired. He then said,
“Feel free to make your tea however, we don’t mind if you use what’s offered.”

((I’m so sorry if the description of the pottery makes zero sense to those who never took 3D media… It’s like the traditional blue and white pottery from china, only some are pink as well. I’ve made such things before… It’s a pain))

You could practically feel when the wagon left the desert, the softer sand giving away to bumpier dirt before hitting the hard packed main road. The occasional rock or uneven bit lightly jostling the cart.

Heck, it didn’t feel like all that long despite about 1hr 30ish minutes going by before it felt like you were going over bricks, the camel’s hooves lightly clicking in the background along with the rythmic sound of wheels over bricks… Only moments later and that feeling when someone is trying to be covertly helpful a huffy offended voice called out,
“Why is there CAMELS in the NOBLE section!?”

There was a loud sigh before the wagon came to a stop and the man’s voice said,
“Well… This is as far as I can take you. Just watch out fer the overly offended one.”
Lance

Well I’m probably embarrassingly late… Could have prevented this by not sleeping until after ten and thus accounting for getting lost. But that would have required not staying up until 3am.
He thought as he found the noble sector in the first place, starting to actually eat his breakfast while walking now that it wouldn’t be hard to find the right place.
Lance blinked a bit when he saw a camel driven cart stopping, but just softly questioned it as he walked by instead of making a scene like the noble woman across the street was trying to.

It also wasn’t very long until he came up on the house in question, squinting a bit against the light reflected from the wyvern statues. As Lance walked onto the property, he could see several others and looked at Shadow and said,
“Well… I think we found the right place bud.”

((Yes I did kinda time skip for the sake of fun, but y’all are more than welcome to describe actions from before/during the little skip if ye want. After all, what sort of dictator would bring the tea then deny you the right to have it~))
Mari

“Oh nice, saves me the trouble of confidently acting like a guard to avoid awkward questions.”
She replied to Haruyuki, following him to the shopkeeper. Mari then just kinda stood there watching for the moment, tracing the patterns on the hilt of her sword with her fingers.
Solaris & Luna

Solaris nodded and tried to ignore the slightly demeaning feeling from the more demanding voice as he replied,
“Alright, it’s really not a problem. I’ll be back in just a second.”
With that said he jogged back inside for the moment.

Luna felt Ico tense up a bit, the feline’s eyes seeming to lock onto Wren’s.
“Ico… Don’t.”
Luna said, placing a hand on the nekomata’s chest to calm her. Ico just let out the saddest sounding kitty meow at the implication of being told ‘no’ making her seem entirely too innocent to ever do anything bad… Yet we all know is a lie as cats and by proxy nekos are very much capable of such things.

Solaris came back out carrying a silvery tray that looked to have ornate designs engraved into it, and there was a tea set made of white pottery with delicately glazed carvings themed after wyverns. Though these ones were mostly blue or pink.
There was a teapot and several cups along with sugar cubes and honey so that you could add that to your tea if you so desired. He then said,
“Feel free to make your tea however, we don’t mind if you use what’s offered.”

((I’m so sorry if the description of the pottery makes zero sense to those who never took 3D media… It’s like the traditional blue and white pottery from china, only some are pink as well. I’ve made such things before… It’s a pain))

You could practically feel when the wagon left the desert, the softer sand giving away to bumpier dirt before hitting the hard packed main road. The occasional rock or uneven bit lightly jostling the cart.

Heck, it didn’t feel like all that long despite about 1hr 30ish minutes going by before it felt like you were going over bricks, the camel’s hooves lightly clicking in the background along with the rythmic sound of wheels over bricks… Only moments later and that feeling when someone is trying to be covertly helpful a huffy offended voice called out,
“Why is there CAMELS in the NOBLE section!?”

There was a loud sigh before the wagon came to a stop and the man’s voice said,
“Well… This is as far as I can take you. Just watch out fer the overly offended one.”
Lance

Well I’m probably embarrassingly late… Could have prevented this by not sleeping until after ten and thus accounting for getting lost. But that would have required not staying up until 3am.
He thought as he found the noble sector in the first place, starting to actually eat his breakfast while walking now that it wouldn’t be hard to find the right place.
Lance blinked a bit when he saw a camel driven cart stopping, but just softly questioned it as he walked by instead of making a scene like the noble woman across the street was trying to.

It also wasn’t very long until he came up on the house in question, squinting a bit against the light reflected from the wyvern statues. As Lance walked onto the property, he could see several others and looked at Shadow and said,
“Well… I think we found the right place bud.”

((Yes I did kinda time skip for the sake of fun, but y’all are more than welcome to describe actions from before/during the little skip if ye want. After all, what sort of dictator would bring the tea then deny you the right to have it~))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Ume glanced at Wren and waited. As a servant, she should be served last. She nervously touched one of the hanging plants on the wall and examined its leaves.
Ume glanced at Wren and waited. As a servant, she should be served last. She nervously touched one of the hanging plants on the wall and examined its leaves.
Jazmine zoned out as the ride went on, almost dozing off once or twice. There wasn't much to worry about it seemed, and before she knew it they were in the capital. Jazmine made sure her, meager, belongings were in place and hopped out of the cart. She turned back and spoke more or less to everyone.

"Alright then, I'll be off. Thanks for the ride," and with that she left.

Jazmine didn't realize it at first but the ride had made her a bit stiff. She wasn't used to riding places, and she hoped it would clear up soon. She made her way to the Zhihao residence, not sure what to expect.

She certainly wasn't expecting the group of people already there, and Jazmine took a moment to give everyone a once-over.

Are all these people here for the same reason I am? How many people were these letters sent out to, and why? There's no way everyone who got a letter shows up, yeah?

"Ah... Hello... I didn't realize so many people would be here. Huh... Well, hello then."

Jazmine said nothing more at this time, waiting to see what everyone else said.
Jazmine zoned out as the ride went on, almost dozing off once or twice. There wasn't much to worry about it seemed, and before she knew it they were in the capital. Jazmine made sure her, meager, belongings were in place and hopped out of the cart. She turned back and spoke more or less to everyone.

"Alright then, I'll be off. Thanks for the ride," and with that she left.

Jazmine didn't realize it at first but the ride had made her a bit stiff. She wasn't used to riding places, and she hoped it would clear up soon. She made her way to the Zhihao residence, not sure what to expect.

She certainly wasn't expecting the group of people already there, and Jazmine took a moment to give everyone a once-over.

Are all these people here for the same reason I am? How many people were these letters sent out to, and why? There's no way everyone who got a letter shows up, yeah?

"Ah... Hello... I didn't realize so many people would be here. Huh... Well, hello then."

Jazmine said nothing more at this time, waiting to see what everyone else said.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@SmilodonLady @Teleoste
Do you mind being pinged?

Ume nervously shifted side to side. There are so many people... what am I going to do?
@SmilodonLady @Teleoste
Do you mind being pinged?

Ume nervously shifted side to side. There are so many people... what am I going to do?
1 2 3 4 5