Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Kutipie119 @Aetherna @ArchRaptor

"It is." Orchid chuckled, glancing back at the fae. He blinked. "Although. Um. When did she get there?"
@Kutipie119 @Aetherna @ArchRaptor

"It is." Orchid chuckled, glancing back at the fae. He blinked. "Although. Um. When did she get there?"
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2994103&skin=0&apparel=6274,10877,24048,17887,17914,17878,30054,28811,1094,24052,24051,24053,26941,3633&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i]"Oh it smells so nice in here." Apollo stepped into the shop, breathing in the warm sweet air. She smiled and looked around, looking at all the interesting dragons that surrounded her. "There's so many options." she murmured, looking at the menu. She flagged down the pink guardian with her wing and asked: "What do you recommend? I've never been here before." [/i]
scry?sdid=2994103&skin=0&apparel=6274,10877,24048,17887,17914,17878,30054,28811,1094,24052,24051,24053,26941,3633&xt=dressing.png

"Oh it smells so nice in here." Apollo stepped into the shop, breathing in the warm sweet air. She smiled and looked around, looking at all the interesting dragons that surrounded her. "There's so many options." she murmured, looking at the menu. She flagged down the pink guardian with her wing and asked: "What do you recommend? I've never been here before."
Xd9alD8.png5uw7m53.pnge2wlrBb.pngexUrsEs.pngfwf0oTL.pngTJdobYa.pnggebx48s.pngvXMTk0k.pnguJuXpVk.pngk2VzuFv.pngLwqWHRS.png1arPkdI.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngQoMzhWb.pngFF7sHLD.pngQNbfPfg.png
@Kutiepie

Currently suffering the flu, I'll respond when I get feeling better. Just pretend my characters are going for a stroll XD
@Kutiepie

Currently suffering the flu, I'll respond when I get feeling better. Just pretend my characters are going for a stroll XD
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
A Coatl landed just outside the door to the tea shop, folding her wings elegantly. An Aberration landed next to her, the two heads having a somewhat pleasant chat(for once) about what they'd order. The Coatl gestured inside and the Aberration twins followed along with it. She hopped in after them, quietly guiding them with a wing towards an empty table and dodging any double-tail whips meant to unbalance her. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820976/82097517_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/821004/82100397_350.png[/img]
A Coatl landed just outside the door to the tea shop, folding her wings elegantly. An Aberration landed next to her, the two heads having a somewhat pleasant chat(for once) about what they'd order. The Coatl gestured inside and the Aberration twins followed along with it. She hopped in after them, quietly guiding them with a wing towards an empty table and dodging any double-tail whips meant to unbalance her.
82097517_350.png
82100397_350.png
(Sorry everyone, I have spent a lot of time away form this RP. It's been kinda inactive lately, and I fear it is in danger of dying. If this does occur, please know that I've had a lovely time with you all, regardless of how actively you posted here. I completely understand if any of you want to leave :)

@NotAtAllNight @janolik
"Oh, she arrived at about the same time I did. My lil' brother Aroura zipped on over to our lair to tell us that we needed more staff at the shop." she looked over to her aunt again thoughtfully.

"I think she was in the middle of assembling a skeleton or something when he called us. She wasn't too happy to leave her work, but she sure would be happy to help out my Ma in any way possible."
She then noticed a skydancer in golden jewelry waving her over. "What do you recommend? I've never been here before." the skydancer called.
"Oh, ah... well, the shop's specialty is the dryad's boba, if you're looking for a drink by popular demand. I can go get one for you now, if you'd like."

@LunaLaPantato
A small black-and-blue fae draped in bones on the counter noticed the duo (trio?) enter, stood up from her nap, stretched out her wings and legs and fluttered over.
"Hey there. Welcome to the tea shop. What can I get you guys?" she inquired, her assortment of fossils clacking against each other nonchalantly.
(Sorry everyone, I have spent a lot of time away form this RP. It's been kinda inactive lately, and I fear it is in danger of dying. If this does occur, please know that I've had a lovely time with you all, regardless of how actively you posted here. I completely understand if any of you want to leave :)

@NotAtAllNight @janolik
"Oh, she arrived at about the same time I did. My lil' brother Aroura zipped on over to our lair to tell us that we needed more staff at the shop." she looked over to her aunt again thoughtfully.

"I think she was in the middle of assembling a skeleton or something when he called us. She wasn't too happy to leave her work, but she sure would be happy to help out my Ma in any way possible."
She then noticed a skydancer in golden jewelry waving her over. "What do you recommend? I've never been here before." the skydancer called.
"Oh, ah... well, the shop's specialty is the dryad's boba, if you're looking for a drink by popular demand. I can go get one for you now, if you'd like."

@LunaLaPantato
A small black-and-blue fae draped in bones on the counter noticed the duo (trio?) enter, stood up from her nap, stretched out her wings and legs and fluttered over.
"Hey there. Welcome to the tea shop. What can I get you guys?" she inquired, her assortment of fossils clacking against each other nonchalantly.
7zcCDc4.png
A pink and grey Fae poked her head in the shop. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82713236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827133/82713236_350.png[/img][/url] "Wow, this really smells wonderful! Please tell me you have some kind of Chai tea or coffee?" She turned to her companion, hesitantly waiting outside. "Come on in, AkaPip, I'm sure it will be all right." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83040115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830402/83040115_350.png[/img][/url] Hesitantly a very large Nocturne cautiously entered, physically full grown, but clearly still a hatchling. She clutched her stuffed animal firmly under one arm. Her voice was a shy whisper. "Um, do you think they have Chamomile tea?" [img]https://i.imgur.com/ENnu6Be.png[/img]
A pink and grey Fae poked her head in the shop.

82713236_350.png

"Wow, this really smells wonderful! Please tell me you have some kind of Chai tea or coffee?" She turned to her companion, hesitantly waiting outside. "Come on in, AkaPip, I'm sure it will be all right."

83040115_350.png

Hesitantly a very large Nocturne cautiously entered, physically full grown, but clearly still a hatchling. She clutched her stuffed animal firmly under one arm. Her voice was a shy whisper. "Um, do you think they have Chamomile tea?"

ENnu6Be.png
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
[quote name="Kutipie119" date="2023-01-27 17:51:14" ] A small black-and-blue fae draped in bones on the counter noticed the duo (trio?) enter, stood up from her nap, stretched out her wings and legs and fluttered over. "Hey there. Welcome to the tea shop. What can I get you guys?" she inquired, her assortment of fossils clacking against each other nonchalantly. [/quote] The coatl looked up, chirping quietly in an almost birdlike way before ushering the aberration brothers into a seat. "Hello, um- Amaranth tea for me please, extra sugar and no milk, and, um...?" The aberrations left arm and head rose to proclaim his order with a wide grin. The right head grimaced as if already planning an argument. "[u]Blackberryyy!~ Add something sour in it, too![/u]" "[b]You're disgusting,[/b]" said the right head without hesitation or remorse, then called to the bone-clad fae. "[b]Make it a raspberry-blueberry mix with some honeycomb.[/b]" "[u]Excuse me, its called being [i]cultured.[/i][/u]" The coatl sighed, rubbing one of her eyes. "I'm sorry for them. Just, get all three? Please.."
Kutipie119 wrote on 2023-01-27 17:51:14:

The coatl looked up, chirping quietly in an almost birdlike way before ushering the aberration brothers into a seat.

"Hello, um- Amaranth tea for me please, extra sugar and no milk, and, um...?"

The aberrations left arm and head rose to proclaim his order with a wide grin. The right head grimaced as if already planning an argument.

"Blackberryyy!~ Add something sour in it, too!"
"You're disgusting," said the right head without hesitation or remorse, then called to the bone-clad fae. "Make it a raspberry-blueberry mix with some honeycomb."
"Excuse me, its called being cultured."

The coatl sighed, rubbing one of her eyes.

"I'm sorry for them. Just, get all three? Please.."
(ooc) I LIVE

@kutipie119 @LunaLePantato

Xeno perked her fin like ears up in excitement at the sight of an Aberration.

"Wow, how does that work? You you think if one head gets hiccups, the other will too?", she whispered to Vampire whom was finishing up her tea.
(ooc) I LIVE

@kutipie119 @LunaLePantato

Xeno perked her fin like ears up in excitement at the sight of an Aberration.

"Wow, how does that work? You you think if one head gets hiccups, the other will too?", she whispered to Vampire whom was finishing up her tea.
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
@Kutipie119

"Hello!" the pink fae said as she and her reddish nocturne companion approached the counter "A Chai Tea and a Chamomile if you have those please."
@Kutipie119

"Hello!" the pink fae said as she and her reddish nocturne companion approached the counter "A Chai Tea and a Chamomile if you have those please."
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42