Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89
What a great update! :D
What a great update! :D
getting in here quick to say thank you FR staff, this makes me happy :)
getting in here quick to say thank you FR staff, this makes me happy :)
YESSS
YESSS
hey you, want free hatchlings?
BFVZRH3.png
ah these vistas are so great! and they're so pretty too, thanks FR staff :)
ah these vistas are so great! and they're so pretty too, thanks FR staff :)
they/he, fr+15
forum game frequenter
I would love to grab one of the new vistas but I am broke. cri
I would love to grab one of the new vistas but I am broke. cri
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
thank you <333 I love them so much, thank you for actually calling them gay/lesbian/etc and not random epithets, it feels nice
thank you <333 I love them so much, thank you for actually calling them gay/lesbian/etc and not random epithets, it feels nice
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
underbelly for abbs i can't wait to scry again [emoji=eliminate size=1]
underbelly for abbs i can't wait to scry again
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
:ok_hand:
:ok_hand:
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
[quote name="Fletcher" date="2023-01-19 16:45:05" ] thank you <333 I love them so much, thank you for actually calling them gay/lesbian/etc and not random epithets, it feels nice [/quote] HUGE agree. Something like "sunset ribbon" instead of "lesbian ribbon" or whatever would, ah... not feel nice. I'd not actually considered that until I went to go buy mine. I sort of assumed they wouldn't use the real names (for some reason) but felt very validated to see they did.
Fletcher wrote on 2023-01-19 16:45:05:

HUGE agree. Something like "sunset ribbon" instead of "lesbian ribbon" or whatever would, ah... not feel nice. I'd not actually considered that until I went to go buy mine. I sort of assumed they wouldn't use the real names (for some reason) but felt very validated to see they did.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
thank you so so SO much for including ace AND aro!! it means so much to me and i'm overjoyed to see myself represented here :-) so awesome to see the big array of options!!
thank you so so SO much for including ace AND aro!! it means so much to me and i'm overjoyed to see myself represented here :-) so awesome to see the big array of options!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89