Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2022
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Salvation @Eversnow thank you so much for the lovely art of finn, my boy is getting a lot of love this year <3 And also, happy holidays!!! <3

it was lovely participating in this year for the first time, i'm already excited for next year :D
@Salvation @Eversnow thank you so much for the lovely art of finn, my boy is getting a lot of love this year <3 And also, happy holidays!!! <3

it was lovely participating in this year for the first time, i'm already excited for next year :D
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@TheEnforcer Thank you so much, my boy looks amazing! I love him flying, he looks so great!

@Eversnow Your art of my boy is amazing as always, he looks so cute! Thank you!
@TheEnforcer Thank you so much, my boy looks amazing! I love him flying, he looks so great!

@Eversnow Your art of my boy is amazing as always, he looks so cute! Thank you!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@DragonJade, @Match, @Commander

AAAAAAAAAAAAH THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR DRAWING MY MECH DEER ALL THE ART LOOKS SO AWESOME ANDF AMAZING THEY HAVE LOSTA MOSS AND PLANTS N STUFF!
@DragonJade, @Match, @Commander

AAAAAAAAAAAAH THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR DRAWING MY MECH DEER ALL THE ART LOOKS SO AWESOME ANDF AMAZING THEY HAVE LOSTA MOSS AND PLANTS N STUFF!
@Commander OH. MY. GOODNESS!! I FRIGGING LOVE THE WAY YOU DESIGNED REAPER! BOTH FEMALE AND MALE! They look so good, I'll have to put it in his bio when I can.

@Eversnow and @Acopytopy Thank you so much for the beautiful drawings of my girl. I've posted her on TH and will be cycling through both pieces as my pfp for the next forever ???? Thank you again, so so SO MUCH!

And to everyone, I hope you have a happy holiday! Everyone did amazing
@Commander OH. MY. GOODNESS!! I FRIGGING LOVE THE WAY YOU DESIGNED REAPER! BOTH FEMALE AND MALE! They look so good, I'll have to put it in his bio when I can.

@Eversnow and @Acopytopy Thank you so much for the beautiful drawings of my girl. I've posted her on TH and will be cycling through both pieces as my pfp for the next forever ???? Thank you again, so so SO MUCH!

And to everyone, I hope you have a happy holiday! Everyone did amazing
3jRbZiH.png
@Fanartsy

Hiya! I'm so happy you like it! She was a pleasure to draw! I do have a TH! Happy holidays <3
https://toyhou.se/bobafrappuccino

@chanidae

I'm so glad you like the pieces!!! I really tried to make them more interesting than last time's heheh. And I'm glad you noticed the frog!! I got a kick out of drawing it!! And thank you, I hope next year's is really kind to you as well <3

@Thewarywatcher13

Oh. MY. GOSH. Thank you so so much for drawing my parasaur! She looks incredible. The description I gave was so vague and yet you served and DELIVERED! I can't believe you put all of the details into her tattoos! I'm blown away! AND THE SHADING!? AND YOU DID A BACKGROUND TOO!?? Thank you <3 I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Happy holidays!

@Eversnow

As always, thank you for all the effort you put into the SS every year! I'm so thankful you drew a piece for me again! Wren looks absolutely amazing in your style! I love how bright her eyes are and the subtle highlights! THANK YOU!
@Fanartsy

Hiya! I'm so happy you like it! She was a pleasure to draw! I do have a TH! Happy holidays <3
https://toyhou.se/bobafrappuccino

@chanidae

I'm so glad you like the pieces!!! I really tried to make them more interesting than last time's heheh. And I'm glad you noticed the frog!! I got a kick out of drawing it!! And thank you, I hope next year's is really kind to you as well <3

@Thewarywatcher13

Oh. MY. GOSH. Thank you so so much for drawing my parasaur! She looks incredible. The description I gave was so vague and yet you served and DELIVERED! I can't believe you put all of the details into her tattoos! I'm blown away! AND THE SHADING!? AND YOU DID A BACKGROUND TOO!?? Thank you <3 I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Happy holidays!

@Eversnow

As always, thank you for all the effort you put into the SS every year! I'm so thankful you drew a piece for me again! Wren looks absolutely amazing in your style! I love how bright her eyes are and the subtle highlights! THANK YOU!
[center][color=teal]Dear Anonymous! Xiao's art you did is amazing! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81099018][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/810991/81099018.png[/img][/url] So much personality! I adore it ! It's been added to his Bio! Yay! Thank you so much! Dear @Eversnow ! Yay! Thanatos' art! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43084986][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/430850/43084986.png[/img][/url] So sweet with such a wonderful touch of sadness in his eyes! Thank you so very much! [b]I gave links to the dragons in case anyone is curious![/b] [/center]
Dear Anonymous!
Xiao's art you did is amazing!
81099018.png
So much personality!
I adore it !
It's been added to his Bio!
Yay!
Thank you so much!

Dear @Eversnow !
Yay!
Thanatos' art!
43084986.png
So sweet with such a wonderful touch of sadness in his eyes!
Thank you so very much!

I gave links to the dragons in case anyone is curious!

8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Annoyed - HEY, as a fellow mech OC creator, I could NOT pass that up! :P I'm glad your deer got more love too! ;3; I'm not good with quads, but I had to draw them. I was sad I didn't have any mechs/robots in my category (I was tier B). I struggled with the plants for sure, lol, but I loved the design and actually, it taught me about a brush I used to use but stopped, so thanks for teaching me how to make a better fire effect! :D

@Hiziro - AHHH GLAD YOU LIKE THEM! ;3; I was thinking of the typical grim reaper type deal but...Like...It's overused so let's go CYBER REAPER??? xD Plus the colors were super fitting for such a design. I was hoping I didn't go overboard with my freaky designs, LOL. Do show me if you draw them yourself, honestly~ I'd love to see!
I also forgot that Reaper was an Abby and not a Bane during the info PMs, so oops, lol...
@Annoyed - HEY, as a fellow mech OC creator, I could NOT pass that up! :P I'm glad your deer got more love too! ;3; I'm not good with quads, but I had to draw them. I was sad I didn't have any mechs/robots in my category (I was tier B). I struggled with the plants for sure, lol, but I loved the design and actually, it taught me about a brush I used to use but stopped, so thanks for teaching me how to make a better fire effect! :D

@Hiziro - AHHH GLAD YOU LIKE THEM! ;3; I was thinking of the typical grim reaper type deal but...Like...It's overused so let's go CYBER REAPER??? xD Plus the colors were super fitting for such a design. I was hoping I didn't go overboard with my freaky designs, LOL. Do show me if you draw them yourself, honestly~ I'd love to see!
I also forgot that Reaper was an Abby and not a Bane during the info PMs, so oops, lol...
AHHHHHHHHH @Hexlash thank you for wasting so many sleeps to get the hosting website run so smoothly for all of us! this new uploady site was swift and easy. 2nd year in a row of me joining you in this fun event. i hope i get to play again next year (: (: (: you deserve a nice long rest. no more having to stare endlessly at the computer screen.
-ngl i am looking at all the 200+ pieces of art as a christmas bonus while drinking tea-
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you! <3

WOOWwowwow @Eversnow it's an honour to receive art from you again. so unexpected and you drew Debris so cute. i hope you have achieved your art goal again this year. i get to see all the other pieces you've made for others on this shiny new hosting website and will most likely definitely be amazed at how many you've completed.

AHH hello @Liondyi my secret santa! I adore your take on the Abberations! look at the many eyes and rows of teeth! will add to the dragon profile once i am more fully awake hahah. thank you for drawing for me (: (:
AHHHHHHHHH @Hexlash thank you for wasting so many sleeps to get the hosting website run so smoothly for all of us! this new uploady site was swift and easy. 2nd year in a row of me joining you in this fun event. i hope i get to play again next year (: (: (: you deserve a nice long rest. no more having to stare endlessly at the computer screen.
-ngl i am looking at all the 200+ pieces of art as a christmas bonus while drinking tea-

WOOWwowwow @Eversnow it's an honour to receive art from you again. so unexpected and you drew Debris so cute. i hope you have achieved your art goal again this year. i get to see all the other pieces you've made for others on this shiny new hosting website and will most likely definitely be amazed at how many you've completed.

AHH hello @Liondyi my secret santa! I adore your take on the Abberations! look at the many eyes and rows of teeth! will add to the dragon profile once i am more fully awake hahah. thank you for drawing for me (: (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Fanartsy HII I LOVE YOUR DRAWING OF HENRY SO MUCH I'm so happy one of my skeleton kids got picked!! And he looks so wonderfully spooky. LOVE the harsh shadows they add so much!! thank you so much!! <3

@Eversnow dear gosh that is the CUTEST drawing of Henry thank you so much!! He is just. Awh. :) my guy.
@Fanartsy HII I LOVE YOUR DRAWING OF HENRY SO MUCH I'm so happy one of my skeleton kids got picked!! And he looks so wonderfully spooky. LOVE the harsh shadows they add so much!! thank you so much!! <3

@Eversnow dear gosh that is the CUTEST drawing of Henry thank you so much!! He is just. Awh. :) my guy.
link
183321eefbf76e1f56387f35bf71fe988f88e57c.png8f62d907b1b639da24d53696ac4196b81c1468a0.pnge04795d3e06dc44c3d309ab5b4f6614b793cf6e9.png73a07121ab340412d9b2792cbec99ea9bdc0b0f1.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
Glad you like it @harpyja; I had a lot of fun drawing it.

Thanks @Orgetzu and @Eversnow! Enforcer and Xyra look great :)
Glad you like it @harpyja; I had a lot of fun drawing it.

Thanks @Orgetzu and @Eversnow! Enforcer and Xyra look great :)
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15