Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2022
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Crescentstar711 HE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Thank you soooo much! :D

@eversnow thank you for the adorable Runa :D
@Crescentstar711 HE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Thank you soooo much! :D

@eversnow thank you for the adorable Runa :D
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Iceluoxue
OH MY ... DRAU LOOKS SO COOL! I love the dynamic pose you gave her :'D, the colors too ... so nice to look at. It shows her personality perfectly, tysm again x3!
Hope you had a good christmas and new year!

(Apologies for the late reply. Let me know if you're okay with me posting this piece to her profile, and with what social media I can credit you ^^)
@Iceluoxue
OH MY ... DRAU LOOKS SO COOL! I love the dynamic pose you gave her :'D, the colors too ... so nice to look at. It shows her personality perfectly, tysm again x3!
Hope you had a good christmas and new year!

(Apologies for the late reply. Let me know if you're okay with me posting this piece to her profile, and with what social media I can credit you ^^)
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@Sightlesz
I'm so happy you like her! feel free to post, and you can just tag it to my FR :>
@Sightlesz
I'm so happy you like her! feel free to post, and you can just tag it to my FR :>
OWQcS2K.png
(results of said offsite exchange: XERO WAS CHOSEN!! :D And his hubby's with him~ I just had to say it because I just find it awesome that all the chars I left here got a piece from an exchange. :3)

I'm loving that people are still coming to see the results of this, ehe~
(results of said offsite exchange: XERO WAS CHOSEN!! :D And his hubby's with him~ I just had to say it because I just find it awesome that all the chars I left here got a piece from an exchange. :3)

I'm loving that people are still coming to see the results of this, ehe~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15