Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
It's actually really cool to see a community and developers grow over time and see the mistakes they made in the past and acknowledge those mistakes and become determined to do better
It's actually really cool to see a community and developers grow over time and see the mistakes they made in the past and acknowledge those mistakes and become determined to do better
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Thank you very much for addressing the issue and making an update, it means a lot!
Also the city looks marvelous!
Thank you very much for addressing the issue and making an update, it means a lot!
Also the city looks marvelous!
Kind of annoyed it took this long but finally!!
Kind of annoyed it took this long but finally!!
About time!!!
About time!!!
Wow, thank you!
Wow, thank you!
Nice!
Nice!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
oh wow!
oh wow!
StRQpZw.pngJSSQ34Q.png
this is good
this is good
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
How nice! Thanks for the update!
How nice! Thanks for the update!
[quote]We are not deleting the page as accountability. The fact is, the US culture and institutions we (Flight Rising team members) grew up in clearly had influence and impact on our early work. We released this as official content and it’s wrong to pretend we didn’t.[/quote] this is my favorite part of this. scrubbing prior harmful choices from existence doesn't help anyone. thank you. i look forward to the new lore!
Quote:
We are not deleting the page as accountability. The fact is, the US culture and institutions we (Flight Rising team members) grew up in clearly had influence and impact on our early work. We released this as official content and it’s wrong to pretend we didn’t.
this is my favorite part of this. scrubbing prior harmful choices from existence doesn't help anyone. thank you. i look forward to the new lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66