Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Apology for Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
Oh, fascinating! I kind of liked how epic and sad the original storyline was but can understand the need for change. I wouldn't mind some friendly Beastclans lorewise and having them be buddies like the Undertides and Deepsea Maren!
Oh, fascinating! I kind of liked how epic and sad the original storyline was but can understand the need for change. I wouldn't mind some friendly Beastclans lorewise and having them be buddies like the Undertides and Deepsea Maren!
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
Oh this is so sweet, I love this. Really looking forwards to having shopkeepers and individuals we can interact with to further see the view we have on them expanded. Thank you for your thoughtfulness as ever Flight Rising :)
Oh this is so sweet, I love this. Really looking forwards to having shopkeepers and individuals we can interact with to further see the view we have on them expanded. Thank you for your thoughtfulness as ever Flight Rising :)
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
This is amazing! Thank you!
This is amazing! Thank you!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
This is something I hadn't fully considered before, but I'm always excited to see FR making changes for the better!
This is something I hadn't fully considered before, but I'm always excited to see FR making changes for the better!
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
Thank you so much for addressing this.
Thank you so much for addressing this.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I haven't read everything yet, but I love this.
Thank you guys for always learning and improving and addressing past mistakes like these, we all are humans and (hopefully, in the best case scenario) all have been there.
The new familiars and their arts look great!!
I haven't read everything yet, but I love this.
Thank you guys for always learning and improving and addressing past mistakes like these, we all are humans and (hopefully, in the best case scenario) all have been there.
The new familiars and their arts look great!!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I’m glad to see this change happening and I’m glad you’re addressing it. I’m looking forward to Beastclan shopkeepers!!!
I’m glad to see this change happening and I’m glad you’re addressing it. I’m looking forward to Beastclan shopkeepers!!!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
My favorite thing about this update is the scene, how we can visually place our dragons into the beastclan territory, implying dragon/beastclan intermingling or even cohabitation.
My favorite thing about this update is the scene, how we can visually place our dragons into the beastclan territory, implying dragon/beastclan intermingling or even cohabitation.
The scene is amazing!
The scene is amazing!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
It is sad to know a change like this took so long, but good to see it made regardless! Excited to see what the future holds for the relationships between the beastclans and our funny lizards.
It is sad to know a change like this took so long, but good to see it made regardless! Excited to see what the future holds for the relationships between the beastclans and our funny lizards.
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66