Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2022 [Round 11 Pg30]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Thanks!
1 No Streetlights
2 Slippery When Wet
3 Do you believe in Magic?
Thanks!
1 No Streetlights
2 Slippery When Wet
3 Do you believe in Magic?
Oooo :0 Thank you!
  1. Born in Arizona Moved to Babylonia
  2. Do you believe in Magic?
Oooo :0 Thank you!
  2. Do you believe in Magic?
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Thank you!
1) Slippery When Wet
2) Look at all the bones
3) LeggoMyEggos Leveling
4) Spare Parts
5) Biology
6) Rose Colored Glasses
7) No Streetlights
8) Born in Arizona Moved to Babylonia
Thank you!
1) Slippery When Wet
2) Look at all the bones
3) LeggoMyEggos Leveling
4) Spare Parts
5) Biology
6) Rose Colored Glasses
7) No Streetlights
8) Born in Arizona Moved to Babylonia
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
Oh nice! Thanks for this.

1) Spare Parts
2) LeggoMyEggos Leveling
3) Do You Believe in Magic?
4) Rose Colored Glasses
5) Funny Barks
6) Round and Round
7) Two Out of Three Aint Bad
8) Slippery When Wet
9) Hiriajuu Brewing
Oh nice! Thanks for this.

1) Spare Parts
2) LeggoMyEggos Leveling
3) Do You Believe in Magic?
4) Rose Colored Glasses
5) Funny Barks
6) Round and Round
7) Two Out of Three Aint Bad
8) Slippery When Wet
9) Hiriajuu Brewing
thanks! feel free to skip me though (was #5), all the dragon prizes are taken hehe
thanks! feel free to skip me though (was #5), all the dragon prizes are taken hehe
NY105Sx.gif
@Dracowolf

Thank you for running the raffle!

2. Orange you glad to get this prize
3. StarWraith Brewing
4. Hiriajuu Brewing
5. Sound of Silence
6. Do you believe in Magic?
7. Slippery When Wet
@Dracowolf

Thank you for running the raffle!

2. Orange you glad to get this prize
3. StarWraith Brewing
4. Hiriajuu Brewing
5. Sound of Silence
6. Do you believe in Magic?
7. Slippery When Wet
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
wahoo thanks [emoji=new friend size=1] 1. rose colored glasses 2. slippery when wet 3. do you believe in magic? 4. leggomyeggo leveling 5. hiriajuu brewing 6. starwraith brewing
wahoo thanks

1. rose colored glasses
2. slippery when wet
3. do you believe in magic?
4. leggomyeggo leveling
5. hiriajuu brewing
6. starwraith brewing
Thank you for histing this raffle!

here's my very long list:
  1. Round and round
  2. Spare parts
  3. Biology
  4. Two out of three ain't bad
  5. Funny bark
  6. Look at all the bones
  7. No street lights
  8. Slippery when wet
  9. Someone tried to cause a dodo extinction
  10. He's not heavy, he's my idol
  11. Orange you glad you get this prize
Thank you for histing this raffle!

here's my very long list:
  1. Round and round
  2. Spare parts
  3. Biology
  4. Two out of three ain't bad
  5. Funny bark
  6. Look at all the bones
  7. No street lights
  8. Slippery when wet
  9. Someone tried to cause a dodo extinction
  10. He's not heavy, he's my idol
  11. Orange you glad you get this prize
Thank you! ^ ^

1. Do you believe in Magic?
2. Round and Round
3. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
4. Aerial Abstracts
Thank you! ^ ^

1. Do you believe in Magic?
2. Round and Round
3. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
4. Aerial Abstracts
hWsjkHE.png
[quote=Weathering the Volcano][center][item=Weathered Leather Skullcap][item=Weathered Scale Bracers][item=Weathered Scale Cuirass][item=Weathered Scale Gorget][item=Weathered Scale Greaves][item=Weathered Scale Tassets][item=Weathered Scale Wingplates][item=Weathered Tail Tatters][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Weathered Leather Skullcap, Weathered Scale Bracers, Weathered Scale Cuirass, Weathered Scale Gorget, Weathered Scale Greaves, Weathered Scale Tassets, Weathered Scale Wingplates, Weathered Tail Tatters, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Scavenging][center][item=Scavenger's Spoils][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scavenger's Spoils, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Weapon Master][center][item=Cleaver][item=Oak Club][item=Birch Club][item=Bandolier][item=Black Bandolier][item=Advanced Crossbow][item=Crossbow][item=Kusarigama][item=Poisoned Kusarigama][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Cleaver, Oak Club, Birch Club, Bandolier, Black Bandolier, Advanced Crossbow, Crossbow, Kusarigama, Poisoned Kusarigama, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Completely Innocent][center][item=Sinister Cane][item=Sinister Dress Shirt][item=Sinister monocle][item=Sinister Pants][item=Sinister Ring][item=Sinister spats][item=Sinister Tail Spat][item=Sinister Tailcoat][item=Sinister Top Hat][item=Sinister Waistcoat][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Sinister Cane, Sinister Dress Shirt, Sinister monocle, Sinister Pants, Sinister Ring, Sinister spats, Sinister Tail Spat, Sinister Tailcoat, Sinister Top Hat, Sinister Waistcoat, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Archery Lover][center][item=Toxophilite's Cape][item=Toxophilite's Gloves][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Leggings][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Tail Twist][item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover][item=Toxophilite's Treads][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Toxophilite's Cape, Toxophilite's Gloves, Toxophilite's Hat, Toxophilite's Leggings, Toxophilite's Quiver, Toxophilite's Tail Twist, Toxophilite's Wing Cover, Toxophilite's Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=You’ll be Back][center] [Item=Scene: Woodland Path] [item=Scene: Training Fields] [item=Scene: Frigidfin Expedition] [item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape] [item=Scene: Drakeharvest] [item=Scene: Springswarm] [item=Scene: Sunparched Prowl] [item=Breed Change: Obelisk] Scene: Woodland Path, Scene: Training Fields, Scene: Frigidfin Expedition, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Scene: Drakeharvest, Scene: Springswarm, Scene: Sunparched Prowl Spare Inventory crate, Breed Change Obelisk[/center] [/quote] [quote=Beneath the Black Flag][center] [item=Dour Sailor's Bandana][item=Dour Sailor's Belt][item=Dour Sailor's Pants][item=Dour Sailor's Scarf][item=Dour Sailor's Socks][item=Dour Sailor's Undershirt][item=Dour Sailor's Vest][item=Breed Change: Obelisk] Dour Sailor's Bandana, Dour Sailor's Belt, Dour Sailor's Pants, Dour Sailor's Scarf, Dour Sailor's Socks, Dour Sailor's Undershirt, Dour Sailor's Vest Breed Change Obelisk[/center] [/quote] [quote=Hero Too][center][item=Duneglider Cape][item=Firebreather Cape][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Waverider Cape][item=Twilight Cape][item=Midnight Cape][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Duneglider Cape, Firebreather Cape, Gladewalker Cape, Winter Cape, Woodsdrake Cape, Waverider Cape, Twilight Cape, Midnight Cape, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Look at all the bones][center][item=Broken Bone Bottle]x1503[item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Broken Bone Bottle x1503 Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Scratch Ticket][center][item=Scratch]x99[item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scratch x99, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Been Here Forever][center][item=Scene: Mire]x50[item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scene: Mire x50, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=He's Not Heavy He's My Idol][center][item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol]x99[item=Heavy Grainbasket] 5 Stacks of 99 [item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Heavy Earthshaker Idol x99, Heavy Grainbasket (5x99), Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=LeggoMyEggos Leveling][center] [user=LeggoMyEggos][item=Breed Change: Obelisk] 1 Dragon to level 25, Stones Included, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote]
Weathering the Volcano wrote:
Weathered Leather Skullcap Weathered Scale Bracers Weathered Scale Cuirass Weathered Scale Gorget Weathered Scale Greaves Weathered Scale Tassets Weathered Scale Wingplates Weathered Tail Tatters Breed Change: Obelisk
Weathered Leather Skullcap, Weathered Scale Bracers, Weathered Scale Cuirass, Weathered Scale Gorget, Weathered Scale Greaves, Weathered Scale Tassets, Weathered Scale Wingplates, Weathered Tail Tatters, Breed Change: Obelisk
Scavenging wrote:
Scavenger's Spoils Breed Change: Obelisk
Scavenger's Spoils, Breed Change: Obelisk
Weapon Master wrote:
Cleaver Oak Club Birch Club Bandolier Black Bandolier Advanced Crossbow Crossbow Kusarigama Poisoned Kusarigama Breed Change: Obelisk
Cleaver, Oak Club, Birch Club, Bandolier, Black Bandolier, Advanced Crossbow, Crossbow, Kusarigama, Poisoned Kusarigama, Breed Change: Obelisk
Completely Innocent wrote:
Sinister Cane Sinister Dress Shirt Sinister Monocle Sinister Pants Sinister Ring Sinister Spats Sinister Tail Spat Sinister Tailcoat Sinister Top Hat Sinister Waistcoat Breed Change: Obelisk
Sinister Cane, Sinister Dress Shirt, Sinister monocle, Sinister Pants, Sinister Ring, Sinister spats, Sinister Tail Spat, Sinister Tailcoat, Sinister Top Hat, Sinister Waistcoat, Breed Change: Obelisk
Archery Lover wrote:
Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Gloves Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Leggings Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Tail Twist Toxophilite's Wing Cover Toxophilite's Treads Breed Change: Obelisk
Toxophilite's Cape, Toxophilite's Gloves, Toxophilite's Hat, Toxophilite's Leggings, Toxophilite's Quiver, Toxophilite's Tail Twist, Toxophilite's Wing Cover, Toxophilite's Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk
You’ll be Back wrote:
Scene: Woodland Path Scene: Training Fields Scene: Frigidfin Expedition Scene: Lovebird Landscape Scene: Drakeharvest Scene: Springswarm Scene: Sunparched Prowl Breed Change: Obelisk
Scene: Woodland Path, Scene: Training Fields, Scene: Frigidfin Expedition, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Scene: Drakeharvest, Scene: Springswarm, Scene: Sunparched Prowl
Spare Inventory crate, Breed Change Obelisk
Beneath the Black Flag wrote:
Dour Sailor's Bandana Dour Sailor's Belt Dour Sailor's Pants Dour Sailor's Scarf Dour Sailor's Socks Dour Sailor's Undershirt Dour Sailor's Vest Breed Change: Obelisk
Dour Sailor's Bandana, Dour Sailor's Belt, Dour Sailor's Pants, Dour Sailor's Scarf, Dour Sailor's Socks, Dour Sailor's Undershirt, Dour Sailor's Vest
Breed Change Obelisk
Hero Too wrote:
Duneglider Cape Firebreather Cape Gladewalker Cape Winter Cape Woodsdrake Cape Waverider Cape Twilight Cape Midnight Cape Breed Change: Obelisk
Duneglider Cape, Firebreather Cape, Gladewalker Cape, Winter Cape, Woodsdrake Cape, Waverider Cape, Twilight Cape, Midnight Cape, Breed Change: Obelisk
Look at all the bones wrote:
Broken Bone Bottle x1503 Breed Change: Obelisk
Broken Bone Bottle x1503 Breed Change: Obelisk
Scratch Ticket wrote:
Scratch x99 Breed Change: Obelisk
Scratch x99, Breed Change: Obelisk
Been Here Forever wrote:
Scene: Mire x50 Breed Change: Obelisk
Scene: Mire x50, Breed Change: Obelisk
Hes Not Heavy Hes My Idol wrote:
Heavy Earthshaker Idol x99 Heavy Grainbasket 5 Stacks of 99 Breed Change: Obelisk
Heavy Earthshaker Idol x99, Heavy Grainbasket (5x99), Breed Change: Obelisk
LeggoMyEggos Leveling wrote:
Breed Change: Obelisk
1 Dragon to level 25, Stones Included, Breed Change: Obelisk
arOGchX.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31