Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] g @ 1:1020t [S] Dom Shop Skins+Genes
1 2 3 4
I'm subscribed so you don't have to ping. The dom shop part is a test run to see if I can handle it.

Currently: OFFLINE. Sleeping, or something.

Gems: Send a CR with details!

1-3 Genes @ dom discount (15% off) prices: Send a 2-way CR with details of what you want, or post and I'll send PAs. Pick them up soon-ish; I don't have that much treasure on hand.
Alternatively, you could just send your treasure first the old fashioned way!

4+ Genes @ dom discount (15% off) prices: PM or One-Way CR your treasure with details of what you want first. (The old fashioned way!)

Fest Skins are 29750 t with dom discount. I can PA these regardless of amount. Probably. (Regular price 35000 t) If you want to send your treasure first (the old fashioned way!!) that's fine too! ^^

If you sent me treasure first and I for some reason can't get your thing before I have to go to sleep, I will of course PM your treasure back asap.

Gene Costs google doc --> [link]
You can edit the "Amount" column with the amount you want, and it'll calculate total value into the next columns. Feel free to make a copy and tell me if there are errors.

I deleted my first thread by accident and decided to sit and think about what I'd done for like, 5 hours. "How do people delete threads by accident??" I wonder. And then. I do it myself.
I'm subscribed so you don't have to ping. The dom shop part is a test run to see if I can handle it.

Currently: OFFLINE. Sleeping, or something.

Gems: Send a CR with details!

1-3 Genes @ dom discount (15% off) prices: Send a 2-way CR with details of what you want, or post and I'll send PAs. Pick them up soon-ish; I don't have that much treasure on hand.
Alternatively, you could just send your treasure first the old fashioned way!

4+ Genes @ dom discount (15% off) prices: PM or One-Way CR your treasure with details of what you want first. (The old fashioned way!)

Fest Skins are 29750 t with dom discount. I can PA these regardless of amount. Probably. (Regular price 35000 t) If you want to send your treasure first (the old fashioned way!!) that's fine too! ^^

If you sent me treasure first and I for some reason can't get your thing before I have to go to sleep, I will of course PM your treasure back asap.

Gene Costs google doc --> [link]
You can edit the "Amount" column with the amount you want, and it'll calculate total value into the next columns. Feel free to make a copy and tell me if there are errors.

I deleted my first thread by accident and decided to sit and think about what I'd done for like, 5 hours. "How do people delete threads by accident??" I wonder. And then. I do it myself.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Guess who's back and wishes to eat shiny rocks? It's me. Gems please. also I'm being idle while I wait for your gems. Check it out. This is my masterball plush and my sister's red panda plush. The red panda doesn't have a name so she calls it "Red Pando". [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343167327048564747/597537955200106552/unknown.png[/img]
Guess who's back and wishes to eat shiny rocks? It's me. Gems please.

also I'm being idle while I wait for your gems. Check it out. This is my masterball plush and my sister's red panda plush. The red panda doesn't have a name so she calls it "Red Pando".

unknown.png
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"That's how it's done."

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Sadistic I have some gems! (343 gems for 325kt?)
@Sadistic I have some gems! (343 gems for 325kt?)
Can I sell you 200g for 200kT?
Can I sell you 200g for 200kT?
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@DreamSlayer Not currently buying at that ratio, unfortunately! But thanks for asking!

(EDIT: I read posts and immediately went "alright, I send CR" instead of "I write reply and then send CR". I do that a lot. :'3 feels kinda silly to do make a new post now though)
@DreamSlayer Not currently buying at that ratio, unfortunately! But thanks for asking!

(EDIT: I read posts and immediately went "alright, I send CR" instead of "I write reply and then send CR". I do that a lot. :'3 feels kinda silly to do make a new post now though)
"That's how it's done."

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Oh sorry, I typed it in wrong LOL, I meant 210g
Oh sorry, I typed it in wrong LOL, I meant 210g
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@sadistic Just sent a CR
@sadistic Just sent a CR
cr sent....
cr sent....
Cleared some bump posts, and hey. It's RoR, may as well get into the... plague-y spirit... i guess? So it's dom shop time! Or, test run of a dom shop time. If I can't handle it, well, I tried. :'3
Cleared some bump posts, and hey. It's RoR, may as well get into the... plague-y spirit... i guess? So it's dom shop time! Or, test run of a dom shop time. If I can't handle it, well, I tried. :'3
"That's how it's done."

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Gonna send a CR for a pc breed change from the dom shop!
Gonna send a CR for a pc breed change from the dom shop!
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 3 4