Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2022 [Round 11 Pg30]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[quote=Completely Innocent][center][item=Sinister Cane][item=Sinister Dress Shirt][item=Sinister monocle][item=Sinister Pants][item=Sinister Ring][item=Sinister spats][item=Sinister Tail Spat][item=Sinister Tailcoat][item=Sinister Top Hat][item=Sinister Waistcoat][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Sinister Cane, Sinister Dress Shirt, Sinister monocle, Sinister Pants, Sinister Ring, Sinister spats, Sinister Tail Spat, Sinister Tailcoat, Sinister Top Hat, Sinister Waistcoat, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Archery Lover][center][item=Toxophilite's Cape][item=Toxophilite's Gloves][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Leggings][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Tail Twist][item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover][item=Toxophilite's Treads][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Toxophilite's Cape, Toxophilite's Gloves, Toxophilite's Hat, Toxophilite's Leggings, Toxophilite's Quiver, Toxophilite's Tail Twist, Toxophilite's Wing Cover, Toxophilite's Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Hero Too][center][item=Duneglider Cape][item=Firebreather Cape][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Waverider Cape][item=Twilight Cape][item=Midnight Cape][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Duneglider Cape, Firebreather Cape, Gladewalker Cape, Winter Cape, Woodsdrake Cape, Waverider Cape, Twilight Cape, Midnight Cape, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Scratch Ticket][center][item=Scratch]x99[item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scratch x99, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Been Here Forever][center][item=Scene: Mire]x50[item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scene: Mire x50, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=He's Not Heavy He's My Idol][center][item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol]x99[item=Heavy Grainbasket] 5 Stacks of 99 [item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Heavy Earthshaker Idol x99, Heavy Grainbasket (5x99), Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote]
Completely Innocent wrote:
Sinister Cane Sinister Dress Shirt Sinister Monocle Sinister Pants Sinister Ring Sinister Spats Sinister Tail Spat Sinister Tailcoat Sinister Top Hat Sinister Waistcoat Breed Change: Obelisk
Sinister Cane, Sinister Dress Shirt, Sinister monocle, Sinister Pants, Sinister Ring, Sinister spats, Sinister Tail Spat, Sinister Tailcoat, Sinister Top Hat, Sinister Waistcoat, Breed Change: Obelisk
Archery Lover wrote:
Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Gloves Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Leggings Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Tail Twist Toxophilite's Wing Cover Toxophilite's Treads Breed Change: Obelisk
Toxophilite's Cape, Toxophilite's Gloves, Toxophilite's Hat, Toxophilite's Leggings, Toxophilite's Quiver, Toxophilite's Tail Twist, Toxophilite's Wing Cover, Toxophilite's Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk
Hero Too wrote:
Duneglider Cape Firebreather Cape Gladewalker Cape Winter Cape Woodsdrake Cape Waverider Cape Twilight Cape Midnight Cape Breed Change: Obelisk
Duneglider Cape, Firebreather Cape, Gladewalker Cape, Winter Cape, Woodsdrake Cape, Waverider Cape, Twilight Cape, Midnight Cape, Breed Change: Obelisk
Scratch Ticket wrote:
Scratch x99 Breed Change: Obelisk
Scratch x99, Breed Change: Obelisk
Been Here Forever wrote:
Scene: Mire x50 Breed Change: Obelisk
Scene: Mire x50, Breed Change: Obelisk
Hes Not Heavy Hes My Idol wrote:
Heavy Earthshaker Idol x99 Heavy Grainbasket 5 Stacks of 99 Breed Change: Obelisk
Heavy Earthshaker Idol x99, Heavy Grainbasket (5x99), Breed Change: Obelisk
arOGchX.png
Round 11
For ease the prizes are listed above!

1. @Rainbowometal (2nd Ping)
2. @Evandar (2nd Ping)
3. @Bargonauts
4. @Purpleambience
5. @Ryulyn
6. @Niviarsiaq
7. @Sinjin
8. @Jbapple
9. @Piedcrow
10. @218715
11. @Benuyka
12. @Penguinpark
13. @Vinyamar

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

Please do not just write "I'll take whatever is left." There's always the chance that people in front of you won't respond or will ask for a skip.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you do not respond before the 24 hours are up, you're welcome to post your list anyways, provided that the next round post/next round reserve post has not gone up yet. You'll receive your prize so long as it is posted before then.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!

Here for the final outting:
@PeridotsFoot, @treesapperson, @firewatch1564, @DaraHessesh, @IamNoHere, @flamesky, @Greywaren, @KittyAoba, @Iggxrisu, @Lupik, @ThousandSunny, @clowning, @BunnySox, @Median, @Ajgreelyfan3, @KeikoKat, @LegolianM, @RoyalRed, @LaziestSpark, @kirathekat, @Catwyrm, @distortedgenesis,
Round 11
For ease the prizes are listed above!

1. @Rainbowometal (2nd Ping)
2. @Evandar (2nd Ping)
3. @Bargonauts
4. @Purpleambience
5. @Ryulyn
6. @Niviarsiaq
7. @Sinjin
8. @Jbapple
9. @Piedcrow
10. @218715
11. @Benuyka
12. @Penguinpark
13. @Vinyamar

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

Please do not just write "I'll take whatever is left." There's always the chance that people in front of you won't respond or will ask for a skip.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you do not respond before the 24 hours are up, you're welcome to post your list anyways, provided that the next round post/next round reserve post has not gone up yet. You'll receive your prize so long as it is posted before then.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!

Here for the final outting:
@PeridotsFoot, @treesapperson, @firewatch1564, @DaraHessesh, @IamNoHere, @flamesky, @Greywaren, @KittyAoba, @Iggxrisu, @Lupik, @ThousandSunny, @clowning, @BunnySox, @Median, @Ajgreelyfan3, @KeikoKat, @LegolianM, @RoyalRed, @LaziestSpark, @kirathekat, @Catwyrm, @distortedgenesis,
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf Thank you
  1. You’ll be Back
  2. LeggoMyEggos Leveling
  3. Scavenging
  4. Weathering the Volcano
  5. Weapon Master
@Dracowolf Thank you
  1. You’ll be Back
  2. LeggoMyEggos Leveling
  3. Scavenging
  4. Weathering the Volcano
  5. Weapon Master
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
@Dracowolf Thank you [emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=obelisk star size=1] [LIST=1] [*]Weathering the Volcano [*]Scavenging [*]Beneath the Black Flag [*]Look at all the bones [*]Weapon Master [*]Hero Too [*]Completely Innocent [*]Hes Not Heavy Hes My Idol [*]You’ll be Back [*]Archery Lover [*]Been Here Forever [/LIST]
@Dracowolf Thank you
  1. Weathering the Volcano
  2. Scavenging
  3. Beneath the Black Flag
  4. Look at all the bones
  5. Weapon Master
  6. Hero Too
  7. Completely Innocent
  8. Hes Not Heavy Hes My Idol
  9. You’ll be Back
  10. Archery Lover
  11. Been Here Forever
2nKR9f8.png opcExsG.png
4SzSxLW.png
koJv3g8.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
umLF6oK.gif 313778e3f85e7ad85ba94b870d52fac2280afe7e.png
image.png
oVujgmc.png
thank you @Dracowolf

1. LeggoMyEggos Leveling
2. Look at all the bones
3. Completely Innocent
4. Hes Not Heavy Hes My Idol
5. Beneath the Black Flag
6. Weathering the Volcano
7. Weapon Master
8. Archery Lover
9. Hero Too
10. You’ll be Back
11. Scavenging
12. Scratch Ticket
13. Been Here Forever
thank you @Dracowolf

1. LeggoMyEggos Leveling
2. Look at all the bones
3. Completely Innocent
4. Hes Not Heavy Hes My Idol
5. Beneath the Black Flag
6. Weathering the Volcano
7. Weapon Master
8. Archery Lover
9. Hero Too
10. You’ll be Back
11. Scavenging
12. Scratch Ticket
13. Been Here Forever
Thanks for running the raffle, @Dracowolf!
  1. Scavenging
  2. Weathering the Volcano
  3. Hero Too
  4. Beneath the Black Flag
Thanks for running the raffle, @Dracowolf!
  1. Scavenging
  3. Hero Too
  4. Beneath the Black Flag
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
Thanks for runnin this!
1. Weapons Master
2. Look at all the Bones
Thanks for runnin this!
1. Weapons Master
2. Look at all the Bones
thanks for such a fun raffle and fest!

1. scavenging
  2. weapons master
  3. weathering the volcano
  4. look at all the bones
  5. been here forever
  6. hero too
  7. youll be back
  8. hes not heavy hes my idol
thanks for such a fun raffle and fest!

1. scavenging
  2. weapons master
  3. weathering the volcano
  4. look at all the bones
  5. been here forever
  6. hero too
  7. youll be back
  8. hes not heavy hes my idol
1. Leggo my eggos
2. Hero too

aaa apologies for missing the first ping, i've been a little under the weather, and traveling for the holidays
1. Leggo my eggos
2. Hero too

aaa apologies for missing the first ping, i've been a little under the weather, and traveling for the holidays
9bX8Cud.png
[quote=Archery Lover][center][item=Toxophilite's Cape][item=Toxophilite's Gloves][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Leggings][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Tail Twist][item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover][item=Toxophilite's Treads][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Toxophilite's Cape, Toxophilite's Gloves, Toxophilite's Hat, Toxophilite's Leggings, Toxophilite's Quiver, Toxophilite's Tail Twist, Toxophilite's Wing Cover, Toxophilite's Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote] [quote=Scratch Ticket][center][item=Scratch]x99[item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Scratch x99, Breed Change: Obelisk[/center][/quote]
Archery Lover wrote:
Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Gloves Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Leggings Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Tail Twist Toxophilite's Wing Cover Toxophilite's Treads Breed Change: Obelisk
Toxophilite's Cape, Toxophilite's Gloves, Toxophilite's Hat, Toxophilite's Leggings, Toxophilite's Quiver, Toxophilite's Tail Twist, Toxophilite's Wing Cover, Toxophilite's Treads, Breed Change: Obelisk
Scratch Ticket wrote:
Scratch x99 Breed Change: Obelisk
Scratch x99, Breed Change: Obelisk
arOGchX.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31