Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2022 [Round 11 Pg30]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[Insert Timon It Starts gif here]
[Insert Timon It Starts gif here]
arOGchX.png
Beautiful badges! I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist, please. ^-^
Beautiful badges! I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist, please. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
This is so beautifully set up and organised - I love the badges, the artists did such a lovely job! Hmm, now to grow my badge collection... Good luck on the raffle though, everyone! ^^
This is so beautifully set up and organised - I love the badges, the artists did such a lovely job! Hmm, now to grow my badge collection... Good luck on the raffle though, everyone! ^^
shadow.png any pronouns | UTC+8 | australian
This raffle is amazing!
Love all the Obelisks breed changes. ^^
Just set up some PA's, so hopefully I did it right!
This raffle is amazing!
Love all the Obelisks breed changes. ^^
Just set up some PA's, so hopefully I did it right!
FYI the Pebble Pile sheet doesn't seem to be working for me whether I put my name or Earthshaker's in @dems
FYI the Pebble Pile sheet doesn't seem to be working for me whether I put my name or Earthshaker's in @dems
Artshop| Tumblr
@iskars

Hmm, that's quite odd! Could you send me your Pebble Pile sheet, and allow anyone to edit? I may need to poke around in the back!
@iskars

Hmm, that's quite odd! Could you send me your Pebble Pile sheet, and allow anyone to edit? I may need to poke around in the back!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
just confirming, for the daily badge/raffles, do you have to send in two dragons minimum (one regular, and one 1t dragon)?
just confirming, for the daily badge/raffles, do you have to send in two dragons minimum (one regular, and one 1t dragon)?
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh

You'd be eligible for both daily raffles and be able to pick up the Daily badge by sending in one 1t dragon!
@hawketh

You'd be eligible for both daily raffles and be able to pick up the Daily badge by sending in one 1t dragon!
dems
they/them

lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Are the pebbles I've unlocked supposed to keep changing? I had a Wisteria, Ice, and Silver pebble but they've now gone back to being locked and pebbles I didn't have before have taken their place.

Edit: The Gloom pebble I had has also gone and replaced with Sanguine. This seems to happen every few minutes
Are the pebbles I've unlocked supposed to keep changing? I had a Wisteria, Ice, and Silver pebble but they've now gone back to being locked and pebbles I didn't have before have taken their place.

Edit: The Gloom pebble I had has also gone and replaced with Sanguine. This seems to happen every few minutes
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart

Sorry about that, somethings going wrong in our backend! I'll try and see what's going on.
@Reignhart

Sorry about that, somethings going wrong in our backend! I'll try and see what's going on.
dems
they/them

lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31